Started on: 11-06-2018 09:10 PM
Replies: 83 (1606 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 11-20-2018 01:37 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Just read that Brenda Snipes, the Elections Supervisor for Broward County has resigned.

Hopefully, they'll put some one in that position that will follow and enforce the rules regardless of who wins. One problematic election could happen anywhere but, the repeated issues in this county obviously need to be addressed and that needed to start at the top.

Rams

As Alexander Pope wrote: "Hope springs eternal".

Unfortunately Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties couldn't possibly get more "blue" and the office of County Supervisor of Elections is an elected position in Florida.

It is true that Snipes predecessor was also booted out of office for "grave neglect, mismanagement and incompetence" and Snipes was originally picked by, then governor, Jeb Bush to fill the vacancy. Snipes was then reelected numerous times while continuously repeating the same behavior as the previously ousted Miriam Oliphant (D).
IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not understand. You have a job to do. You do it. If you don't like the job, you quit--or don't take the job in the first place. If you do not like the rules for the job, request to change them. I do not understand why the person being Republican or democrat should have any bearing on how the job is done, or the results. Speaking for myself, if I'm hired to do a job, I do it, regardless of my personal opinion or politics. I take special pride in doing an excellent job when I disagree. I had thought that was what we were supposed to do.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2018 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I do not understand. You have a job to do. You do it. If you don't like the job, you quit--or don't take the job in the first place. If you do not like the rules for the job, request to change them. I do not understand why the person being Republican or democrat should have any bearing on how the job is done, or the results. Speaking for myself, if I'm hired to do a job, I do it, regardless of my personal opinion or politics. I take special pride in doing an excellent job when I disagree. I had thought that was what we were supposed to do.

It appears to be a lack of integrity issue and/or my side needs my help to win.........

Rams
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2018 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

It is amazing that in this day and age, voter fraud still happens. It is also amazing (but not surprising) that the Democrats who cry and accused Trump and Russians of voter fraud (with no proof or evidence) are the ones who have actually been linked to voter fraud. And BTW, the false claims of Trump, Russian fraud investigation is still trying to find evidence an entire election cycle latter, but just days after this current election Democrats are found red handed tampering with the system.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-20-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock