Started on: 10-22-2018 03:21 PM
Replies: 70 (1436 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 02-16-2019 10:43 AM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Libs need these immigrants here in the US to vote for them in Nov. The Dems are in a do or die situation this election.

Well, Roger I respectfully disagree with this. They could not legally vote even if they crossed the border tonight and I doubt they even care about voting in this American election. My opinion is that they hate life where they came from and want a better life somewhere else. I also believe that groups and organizations (mainly from America) encouraged them to organize and move all at the same time. The motivation is most likely political. So the migrants are just game pieces in a larger game. Now this planned humanitarian crisis could very well influence voters to turn out.

I also heard last night that the US troops are on their way, and that there are truckloads of barbed wire with them.

I hope they have truck loads of non-lethal use of force options available. My opinion is that they are not afraid of a fence or laws. They will push, and I would expect the troops to push back and it would be REALLY BAD if people died over this planned invasion.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 10-31-2018).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

We have a woman from El Salvador here in the building....you outa HEAR the whining and crying and belly-aching about how poooorrr those migrants are and how rooouugghhhh they have it at home and how WE shoouullldddd be bringing their entire country here.

Most days its all I can muster to keep myself from knocking her the frack out just to shut her up !

You just gave me an idea! Guatemala ushered them right on through to Mexico and Mexico plans on guiding them on to their northern border. We could just follow suit and send them on up to Canada. I'll bet some of them already know how to grow weed.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1st RECORDING OF: Caravan - Barney Bigard (1936)
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

1st RECORDING OF: Caravan - Barney Bigard (1936)

Alright! Some jazz history.
When the muted trumpet comes in at :54, it sounds almost like the bark of a small dog.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-31-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2018 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Well, Roger I respectfully disagree with this. They could not legally vote even if they crossed the border tonight..."

Since when have liberals cared about what was legal or not ? Believe me, if they can get the bodies, they can figure out a way to get them to vote...doesnt matter a bit if its all illegal. Guarantee they can get faked IDs for anyone they want... using info from infants, dead people, missing people, even totally made up people. One can cross the border tonite, and have ID, drivers licence and birth certificate by tomorrow...especially if they get into Calif. You dont believe they wouldnt vote if asked and given all the paperwork by the Democrats ? Of course they would for getting them in. They literally would do anything for someone getting them into the US and supplying all their documents.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 10-31-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post10-31-2018 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

You just gave me an idea! Guatemala ushered them right on through to Mexico and Mexico plans on guiding them on to their northern border. We could just follow suit and send them on up to Canada. I'll bet some of them already know how to grow weed.

We dont want em either...

https://www.huffingtonpost....m_hp_ref=ca-homepage

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I also believe that groups and organizations (mainly from America) encouraged them to organize and move all at the same time. The motivation is most likely political. So the migrants are just game pieces in a larger game. Now this planned humanitarian crisis could very well influence voters to turn out.

More than that it would seem most likely trucked, fed, clothed and more to get them farther north. Like you said using them as pawns.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2018 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it is at the border and charged it once. How many more stampeding masses will be sent at the border?
Of course just like we have seen from terrorists, women and children first as "human shields".
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Well it is at the border and charged it once. How many more stampeding masses will be sent at the border?
Of course just like we have seen from terrorists, women and children first as "human shields".

I have heard Tijuana compared to Gaza. The Palestinians harass the Israelis until the Israelis defend themselves, then the propaganda merchants report that the mean old Israelis are attacking the poor, downtrodden Palestinians.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19466 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Let's play "Tijuana or Gaza?"

I'll go first: *(don't cheat)

Can you tell which is which?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-27-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought that would be easy, but as I was searching the crowds for "make George Soros great again" back packs, I found that you purposely selected photos of poor quality. You sly dog, you. LOL
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Let's play "Tijuana or Gaza?"

I'll go first: *(don't cheat)

Can you tell which is which?

I have been on the Israeli side of the Gaza strip and the terrain varies a lot from up near Jabaliya / Ashqelon down to near Rafah, but I'm going with the 2 above.

#1 for sure is up near Ashquelon. I've seen that jetty.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-27-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, the center 2 pics are the current " humanitarian crisis".
Unlike other (actual) "humanitarian crisis", this one was planned and manufactured ( created and fake) by humans for a specific purpose.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the guy in the orange vest isn't a refugee referee?

"Illegal participation, offence, five yard penalty."
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2018 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So the guy in the orange vest isn't a refugee referee?

"Illegal participation, offence, five yard penalty."

LOL, he is definitely calling a foul play on somebody.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since when have liberals cared about what was legal or not ? Believe me, if they can get the bodies, they can figure out a way to get them to vote...doesnt matter a bit if its all illegal. Guarantee they can get faked IDs for anyone they want... using info from infants, dead people, missing people, even totally made up people. One can cross the border tonite, and have ID, drivers licence and birth certificate by tomorrow...especially if they get into Calif. You dont believe they wouldnt vote if asked and given all the paperwork by the Democrats ? Of course they would for getting them in. They literally would do anything for someone getting them into the US and supplying all their documents.

It's more of a long game for the Democrats. The likelihood of these illegals being active voters is slim, but the second generation of Illegals votes 70% or so Democrat. And since they still have the large Catholic families that us Americans aren't having anymore the ROI is huge!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2018 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could agree on that.

I have a perfect solution. California is a sanctuary state who whines about the cruel government under Trump. How about we line up trains and/or buses on the US side of Tijuana border and transport every one of the 'immigrants' to downtown LA so the lovers there can deal with them by themselves. If they dont like that plan, let them succeed and be on their own. Ca by itself prob uses up most of the annual US disaster relief budget anyway, so they wont be missed.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They clarified it a bit this morning. 4 out of 5 immigrants (once they can legally vote) vote Democrat, and the trend continues past the second generation.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next destination for the Migrant Caravan - Canada ??
Here the border "guards" welcome them and will carry their luggage for them across an illegal border crossing.

Our dopey Prime Minister 'erased' our border with a tweet when he tried to "one up" Trump
after he put in a temp. ban on Muslims and threatened to deport all illegals...

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 11-29-2018).]

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2018 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in Ca and I see it every day. They will vote, it will be democrat, it will be counted. Legal or not thats how theyve made it here along w a whole slew of new rig the vote tactics. The election was 3 weeks ago, but now, here in wonderful caliretardianticommonsensafornia all the rebulicans who won their district are now being told they lost because theres still ballots comin in and theyre all democrat votes. Wow who woulda guessed. Coulda youse guys do us a yuuge favor n comma clean out the west coass, we in trubble ere!

shem
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Part of the issue is that the only news that people in other countries see is CNN. Think about that for a second.

They are brainwashed before coming here. My question though, if CNN is reporting that it's as horrible as they think, why still come?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If they have access to the web, they can get news from other sources than CNN....
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

Part of the issue is that the only news that people in other countries see is CNN. Think about that for a second.

They are brainwashed before coming here. My question though, if CNN is reporting that it's as horrible as they think, why still come?

So they can bring self defense, stuff. They need to defend themselves against the peaceful County they want to invade.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id say Californians should get outta there, but then I dont want them loose to infect other parts of the US. Ill pray for you conservatives stuck out there.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Id say Californians should get outta there, but then I dont want them loose to infect other parts of the US. Ill pray for you conservatives stuck out there.

There are more coconservative people out than the voting record leads you to believe. I thank God for the electoral college, it is the ONLY thing keeping California afloat.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2018 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very true but they rig the elections now here. look at the Ca voting stats for the 2016 election, most major cities had well over 100% of the population vote, LA was around 150% now thats voter turnout! dead people voted, illegals voted, mickey mouse and friends voted, cars voted, and trans-gender animals like the half human/half turkey turkey and the half human half reptile turkey. Now thats vote harvesting

yay california
yay we're fu@ked

shem
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
If we don't stop them, this will be a regular occurrence.

Now a third one is on the way, the second well into Mexico.

Speaking of Mexico, they didn't even try to stop them from crossing the Mexico southern border.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2019 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Now a third one is on the way, the second well into Mexico.

Speaking of Mexico, they didn't even try to stop them from crossing the Mexico southern border.

Democrats cannot sit on their hands patiently. I find this to be a new and different tactic of the media. Do not post stories. This new caravan is not even on the radar under the latest Kardasian report.

Kind of like the truths here. Folks like fantasy. It is as apparent as a stick in the azz. It will still not keep me from being me. Boonie and others do not understand that my happiness is not of their control. Their false sense of knowing has been made commonplace. And yet here we are?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2019 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
News reports this morning say a new one is 1,500 strong. Just now crossing into Guatemala.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-16-2019 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Build that wall Mr. President!

Illegal alien in Portland, OR rapes girlfriend's dog because she would not answer her phone. Hint: The dog dies.

https://starpolitical.com/p...nt-answer-his-calls/

Not all aliens are illegal, but all illegal aliens are.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 02-16-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave