Pocahontas is 1/1024 injun by shemdogg
Started on: 10-16-2018 11:31 PM
Replies: 23 (688 views)
Last post by: FriendGregory on 03-08-2019 12:24 PM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2018 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a dumb biotch

shem
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this post yesterday. Priceless!!

Warren essentially is asking us to view her as a Native American based upon a fragment of DNA. On the other hand, as an extreme progressive she demands that we not necessarily view someone as female (100% XX) or male (100% XY) because genetics cannot be relied upon to determine such things.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The best part of all this is that the researcher couldn't find enough of a match with American Indian genetics so he used Mexican and South American DNA samples to match up to come up with the 1/1024. And even better yet is that she seems to think that is enough. Even the Indians aren't buying it. What a fool.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God bless Charley Daniels. The more these Dems keep talking and making crazy accusation's the more I realize that President Trump Is five steps ahead of them. The left went bonkers when he first called her Pocahontas ( ROTFL!) knowing she was full of crap from the get go. Five steps later the Idiot gets her DNA released and pisses off the Cherokee nation and her hopes of becoming POTUS. Good job Mr. President.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that's funny!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18047 posts
Member since May 2004
This is a lession.
The basic responsibility of any citizen of our Republic is that of self responsibility.

It seems the concept has evaded some very visible and powerful public servants.

There may be a pattern......
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of "public servant". Do you mean the people in public office who get rich at our expense, work to thwart the will of the people, thumb their nose at the Constitution, think laws don't apply to them, look down on us, and lie to us? Or, do you mean the people who work tirelessly on their own time and dime, and whose names we never hear?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2018 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There may have been some sarcasm in play.....
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2018 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2018 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO good stuff

shem
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2018 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My mother used to tell me that my great grandmother was Creek Indian. As I got older, I began to realize that the only creak I got is coming from my bones.

My great grandmother is on the right and my grandmother is third from the right.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2018 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2019 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ugh, she is vying for President. Anyone wanna go get a beer?

Synapse: She lied to be a good friend to the American Indian.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2019 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Synapse: She lied to be a good friend to the American Indian.

She lied again, when she said that.

Oh, what I would like to ask her.
Two, off the top of my head.

How many American Indians do you have as friends (who you visit and they you) ?

How about's when you were living in Oklahoma, as a kid ? ( I still have a few friends from childhood, 5th grade, who visit each other often. ) He is of Mexican heritage, and I am from many.

What have you done to improve the life of American Indians ?

I guess she doesn't want to be friends with black Americans. (Was that an oopsy ? African-Americans ? Why are they just not Americans ? When people hold out an describe themselves as "colored" Americans, they put that critique on themselves and the rest of the mixed DNA world).

Imagine that.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-03-2019 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Ugh, she is vying for President. Anyone wanna go get a beer?

Forget the beer, dude...I'll get Kim to make us some of those Hazlenut coffees. Couple of them will have you bouncing like a trampoline !!!

I dunno. Maybe its just me but it seems politics in both the USA and Canada has become a game of who can tell the biggest lie without trying to even hide it. We have a few that actually listen to the constituents, but for the most part its all a circus side-show of lies now.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2019 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Forget the beer, dude...I'll get Kim to make us some of those Hazlenut coffees. Couple of them will have you bouncing like a trampoline !!!

I dunno. Maybe its just me but it seems politics in both the USA and Canada has become a game of who can tell the biggest lie without trying to even hide it. We have a few that actually listen to the constituents, but for the most part its all a circus side-show of lies now.

For a fleeting moment--I was just looking at the last message in the thread--I thought that was a reference to Kim Jong Un.

Can we be certain that President Trump did not say exactly or almost the same thing, when he was in Hanoi just the other day?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-04-2019 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

For a fleeting moment--I was just looking at the last message in the thread--I thought that was a reference to Kim Jong Un.

Can we be certain that President Trump did not say exactly or almost the same thing, when he was in Hanoi just the other day?

And that is why help is being recommended to you. No one is making you go, but suggestions have been thrown around. TDS.

"Let your Dr. know if you suffer from TDS and could use DamitallR as part of your medicinal regimen."
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2019 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Trump

Once again your raging, untreated, mental illness makes you unable to control yourself.

YOU ARE SICK....GET HELP RONALD

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-05-2019).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2019 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

I saw this post yesterday. Priceless!!

Warren essentially is asking us to view her as a Native American based upon a fragment of DNA. On the other hand, as an extreme progressive she demands that we not necessarily view someone as female (100% XX) or male (100% XY) because genetics cannot be relied upon to determine such things.

So true, thanks
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe scientists determined that homosapiens originated in SE Africa. So I guess that makes everyone on the planet part African. So I want all my free stuff from the government since Im light skinned African-American.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2019 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well a long time ago africa was connected to all the other continents so everybodys african or pangean. So if everybodys gonna get free stuff no ones gonna work anymore! We been lied to!

shem
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2019 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was born here, that makes me native to these lands in my eyes. I say that to my nieces and nephews that have Vietnamese parents of Chinese heritage. You are American, act that way! Now, if Warren was pointing to one tribe, she should point to the relative that said so. I also have to take family stories or our origin as fact. My oldest sister proved what is what. We could say drinking and gambling screwed my family from being very wealthy and losing a large chunk of Central / Southern California.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock