Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
   Delay The Cavanue Supreme Court Nomination (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Delay The Cavanue Supreme Court Nomination by cliffw
Started on: 09-16-2018 11:04 AM
Replies: 197 (4022 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 12-21-2018 05:31 PM
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Did anybody know that her own family (not her husband's family) her own biological family has not come out to support her on this claim. Only her husband and her husband family are the ones that submitted letters of support (which the Dems say her family........) But doesn't even mention her own parents or siblings.

That speaks volumes that she obviously has issues with fabrication when her own biological family doesn't even come out to support her.

I have a sister that would try something like this, and the entire family that she grew up with wouldn't show up to support her. Her husbands family don't realize that she's a sociopath, and won't listen to anyone that tells them as much.

You know, if someone's Mom says "Hey, she's a sociopath and I wouldn't close my eyes around her if I were you." And you ignore that "red flag".... It's all on you from that point forward.

Brad
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I move

Great news!

When are you leaving?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fact that this vote was so close only says how SCREWED UP America is.
He had proof that he was not there, credible character witnesses that said he could not do such a thing, a work history of professionalism, accreditations from the highest judicial sources, BUT hate filled activists with an agenda and money from billionaire liberals "soros" and a multi-million-billion dollar industry at risk and Wallah, he is discredited.
This was a hands down no contest victory for a stand up Guy. BUT,.......
America is without a doubt a new Sodom and Gomorrah.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 09-28-2018).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every single Democrat on the committee stated before the hearings that they would oppose him. Every single one. Everything we saw after that was strictly theater.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone believe the Dems will relent after this next FBI investigation?

How can anyone expect it to be any different than the "Russian collusion" investigation?*

In neither case, is there any evidence that a crime has been committed and there has already been more than enough time to reach a conclusion; but neither of these facts has stemmed the tide of incessant allegations.

*note: Before someone tries to "educate" me, yes, I am aware of the technical and procedural differences in the two investigations, and the differences in scope.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-29-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
The fact that this vote was so close only says how SCREWED UP America is.
He had proof that he was not there, credible character witnesses that said he could not do such a thing, a work history of professionalism, accreditations from the highest judicial sources, BUT hate filled activists with an agenda and money from billionaire liberals "soros" and a multi-million-billion dollar industry at risk and Wallah, he is discredited.
This was a hands down no contest victory for a stand up Guy. BUT,.......
America is without a doubt a new Sodom and Gomorrah.

Is there an inference to be made here, that there is some particular business or enterprise that is important to George Soros and his group, that the Soros entourage perceives to be at risk if Brett Kavanaugh were to be confirmed?

Abortions? Planned Parenthood? Soros's "Open Society Foundations"..? Soros's progressive-leaning political PAC'ing and media BACK'ing..? All of the aforementioned?

I don't want to get shoulder-faked out of my zone coverage slot guarding the Mueller investigation and try to go "man" against Brett Kavanaugh on the other side of the field, but I am curious about what the exact idea or inference is behind this "multi-million-billion dollar industry" that's been referenced.

The lurkers who are reading but not actively participating might appreciate a brief explanation.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-29-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Every single Democrat on the committee stated before the hearings that they would oppose him. Every single one. Everything we saw after that was strictly theater.

The way I understand it, 5 people are stating that they will not vote "YES" unless an FBI investigation is done. Only 2 of them are democrats, and my money says they will still vote "NO" Even after this investigation, no matter the findings. So my focus is on those 3 Republicans, and I would bet they support baby murder and may very likely vote no as well.
This entire sham is about abortion and partisan politics, with a sprinkle of Trump Hate.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2018 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Is there an inference to be made here, that there is some particular business or enterprise that is important to George Soros and his group, that the Soros group perceives to be at risk if Brett Kavanaugh were to be confirmed?

Abortions? Planned Parenthood? Soros's "Open Society Foundations"..? Soros's "political PAC'in" and "progressive-leaning media BACK'in"..?

I don't want to get shoulder-faked out of my zone coverage slot guarding the Mueller investigation and try to go "man" against Brett Kavanaugh on the other side of the field, but I am curious about what the exact idea or inference is behind this "multi-million-billion dollar industry" that's been referenced.

The lurkers who are reading but not actively participating might appreciate a brief explanation.

Fordworked for the company that produces RU486, "the morning after pill" or the "abortion pill". She is actively lobbying the College system to force them to provide this pill to students. That is millions of dollars and possibly 100's of millions.
Then of course the entire abortion industry is on edge,......as if Bet declared war on it,.....wich byw he has not. The liberals and Democrats have fabricated this story, this straw man.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recent timeline of Supreme Court Nomination:

William Clinton's nominees:
Senate confirmation vote for Ruth Bader Ginsburg = 96 - 3
Senate confirmation vote for Steven Breyer = 87-9

Barack Obama's nominees:
Republican Senators who voted for Sonia Sotomayor = 9 Republican Senators
Republican Senators who voted for Elena Kagan = 5 Republican Senators

George W. Bush's nominee
Democrat Senators who voted for Samual Alito = 3 Democrats (all from red states)

Donald Trump's nominee:
Democrat Senators who voted for Neil Gorsuch = 2 Democrats (both from red states)
You can see how much a supreme court nominee now is so partisan that both side has dug a trench that we probably won't ever go back to the bi-partisan politics of yesteryears. For better or worse, I'm not for sure.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Recent timeline of Supreme Court Nomination:

William Clinton's nominees:
Senate confirmation vote for Ruth Bader Ginsburg = 96 - 3
Senate confirmation vote for Steven Breyer = 87-9

Barack Obama's nominees:
Republican Senators who voted for Sonia Sotomayor = 9 Republican Senators
Republican Senators who voted for Elena Kagan = 5 Republican Senators

George W. Bush's nominee
Democrat Senators who voted for Samual Alito = 3 Democrats (all from red states)

Donald Trump's nominee:
Democrat Senators who voted for Neil Gorsuch = 2 Democrats (both from red states)
You can see how much a supreme court nominee now is so partisan that both side has dug a trench that we probably won't ever go back to the bi-partisan politics of yesteryears. For better or worse, I'm not for sure.

This is a complicated issue "partisan". What makes a person partisan? For me the line in the sand is liberalism, as long as a politician or political issue is not liberal, I am bipartisan. But get liberal and I became "partisan".
Liberalism is the cancer that has been destroying America and the damage is literally irreversible. America is permanently flawed by it. Like a model is scared after a horrible car accident.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2018 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

This is a complicated issue "partisan". What makes a person partisan? For me the line in the sand is liberalism, as long as a politician or political issue is not liberal, I am bipartisan. But get liberal and I became "partisan".
Liberalism is the cancer that has been destroying America and the damage is literally irreversible. America is permanently flawed by it. Like a model is scared after a horrible car accident.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2018 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

This is worth reading.....

https://www.breitbart.com/b...how-how-it-ends/amp/

Indeed, an insightful perspective.

A woman of questionable repute name Swetnick and a frat boy named Chad Ludington; they couldn't do any better if they were trying to do a parody soap opera.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2018 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

My god.....for a PhD, she ain't very bright.

I agree, shes pretty dumb.

Today, the libs are saying (even though they get their re investigation) that no matter what the investigation finds, they will as predicted, still fight claiming it was not a fair investigation...before its even begun. Just shows they want their cake and eat it too. Lets get back to getting Hillary in prison along with Bill. Nothing even needs more investigation...everyone on the planet knows theyre both crooks.

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2018 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 10-01-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2018 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't it odd that the same leftists that don't want to acknowledge the Obama administration using the FBI as a political tool are demanding that the FBI be used as a political tool, (again).

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-01-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2018 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brett Kavanaugh once threw an ice cube at someone! What a horribly vicious act. That's how the Titanic was sunk.

This is the last straw. Tomorrow, I am going to go downtown and change my registration to Democrat. Besides, Dianne Feinstein is such a hot babe.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2018 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Besides, Dianne Feinstein is such a hot babe.

She has an eye for you too.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 10-03-2018).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2018 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, now it seems that Dr. Ford may have lied to the senate panel. Oops! I believe that is criminal. Her ex is saying that she helped to coach a long time friend of hers on how to take a lie detector test. And she was specifically asked this by the woman the Republicans hired to question her.

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...rassley-sounds-alarm
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2018 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Well, now it seems that Dr. Ford may have lied to the senate panel. Oops! I believe that is criminal. Her ex is saying that she helped to coach a long time friend of hers on how to take a lie detector test. And she was specifically asked this by the woman the Republicans hired to question her.

https://www.foxnews.com/pol...rassley-sounds-alarm

I DEMAND a full and complete FBI investigation into Ford AND Dianne Feinstein. After Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court of America this week.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2018 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Is anybody willing to bet on the Democrats demanding an investigation into the claims of the ex-boyfriend? Or into Fords background?
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2018 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just read on another forum, someone referred to Kavanaugh's accuser as "Two Door Ford". That is the funniest thing I have heard from this whole mess.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now Mitch has done it and really made the Democrats angry. Mitch filed for cloture and the vote will be Friday.

https://www.theblaze.com/ne...d-liberals-are-angry
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just read on another forum, someone referred to Kavanaugh's accuser as "Two Door Ford". That is the funniest thing I have heard from this whole mess.

A 1966 2 door Ford
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soon, the left will claim that both the Executive and Judicial branches are illegitimate, and if they don't gain the Legislative next month, they will disavow the entire U.S. government.

They are already violently disruptive. How much worse will it become? Remember that "the resistance" went mainstream following the Obama administration, which itself grew from the ashes of the Weather Underground and the Black Panthers.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Democrats are getting back at the republicans for failing to vote on Merrick Garland who was an Obama appointee. The republican majority just held up a vote. The democrats are destroying Kavanaugh's reputation, demonstrating their vindictive nature of their leadership.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2018 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I agree, shes pretty dumb.

Today, the libs are saying (even though they get their re investigation) that no matter what the investigation finds, they will as predicted, still fight claiming it was not a fair investigation...before its even begun. Just shows they want their cake and eat it too. Lets get back to getting Hillary in prison along with Bill. Nothing even needs more investigation...everyone on the planet knows theyre both crooks.

as predicted the left is saying the FBI investigation was corrupt. Thats the usual tactic for them when something dont go their way. Careful for what you ask for sound familar ?

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

as predicted the left is saying the FBI investigation was corrupt. Thats the usual tactic for them when something dont go their way. Careful for what you ask for sound familar ?

It is hard to imagine that people do not know that this is a stall tactic by the Democrats. The proof will be when the votes are counted, and they fall along party lines.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cloture vote passed: 51/49.

Manchin and Murkowski swapped.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19405 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Party at Brett's place, tomorrow night!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 10-05-2018).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checking out other sites and it was brought up how much Dr. Ford looks like Garth on Waynes World, lol.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cloture vote passed: 51/49.

Manchin and Murkowski swapped.

I think I (correctly) predicted the yes vote from Manchin. He has a very weak (political) jaw and he knows he can't take the punch from the largely red WVa electorate.

Murkowski as a no vote is a bit surprising, but the fact that she was first appointed to the Senate seat by her daddy and she has since won a series of close "squeakers" including a first of it's kind write-in vote, she obviously feels bold enough that she can successfully roll the reelection dice again.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She, (Palin), is another victim of vicious character assassination by the leftist media.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 10-05-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Just checking out other sites and it was brought up how much Dr. Ford looks like Garth on Waynes World, lol.

Yes, I have heard it too. FUNNY stuff. But I did not try to post the captioned screen shots.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by randye:

She, (Palin), is another victim of vicious character assassination by the leftist media.

If only she would run again and win.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Yup, even the cartoonists have noticed.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2018 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Yup, even the cartoonists have noticed.

Funny stuff, LOVE it.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2018 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Soon, the left will claim that both the Executive and Judicial branches are illegitimate.....

And here it is:
Justice Kagan worries about the 'legitimacy' of a politically divided Supreme Court

"Part of the court's legitimacy depends on people not seeing the court in the way that people see the rest of the governing structures of this country now. In other words, people thinking of the court as not politically divided in the same way, as not an extension of politics, but instead somehow above the fray," she said.

This is now being mindlessly parroted throughout the leftist propaganda machine.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock