Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
   Delay The Cavanue Supreme Court Nomination (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Delay The Cavanue Supreme Court Nomination by cliffw
Started on: 09-16-2018 11:04 AM
Replies: 197 (4022 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 12-21-2018 05:31 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

Are we taking bets on how tomorrow goes? If the tactic is to get Kavanaugh to drop out, it failed. Now I'm guessing it's delay tactics. Do you think Ford will show? Will her lawyers keep making demands?

definately a delay tactic, so he can be in limbo till after the elections. At this point though, Im taking a liberals type stand. That would be I dont care if hes guilty or not, and would still vote him in no matter what. I dont care if she shows up or not, and dont care if shes got audio and video proof of what she says. Ive heard she was a high school and college whore, so theres that. What someone did, in most cases, 30-40 years ago, makes absolutely no difference to me. I got married 40 years ago, and ive changed and wont do that again.

IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are we taking bets on how tomorrow goes? If the tactic is to get Kavanaugh to drop out, it failed. Now I'm guessing it's delay tactics. Do you think Ford will show? Will her lawyers keep making demands?

If I had to guess, I would say that Ford will not show and Rachel Mitchell will be her primary objection.

Then, on Friday, Flake and Murkowski will pull a McCain and throw the vote.

After that, this whole G(osh) D(arned) circus will start over with a different cast of players.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
A girl who pulled trains is named Swetnick? Who's writing this stuff?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2018 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking about protesting things that I do not like in this way. Say that I do not like someone. I am just going to go up to their home/place of work and bang and shout at the door. So, from now on, all of you libtards, like Patrick, feel free to step on me. Have at it.

Something to think about as you rate me a negative with your spam accounts. Childish faucks.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=BvE8_1537989930
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 09-26-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The plot thickens......the "man behind the curtain" may soon be revealed.

"Will the real lecher please stand up?"

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-27-2018).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

So, from now on, all of you libtards, like Patrick, feel free to step on me. Have at it.

Something to think about as you rate me a negative with your spam accounts. Childish faucks.

Paranoia runs deep with this one.

Tony, if I could rate you negative a hundred times, I would... but alas, I have but one (and only one) PFF account/username.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The plot thickens......the "man behind the curtain" may soon be revealed.

"Will the real lecher please stand up?"

And here it is.

https://www.usatoday.com/st...tine-ford/1439569002
USA TODAY Published 11:52 p.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 11:58 p.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The Senate Judiciary Committee has questioned two men who say they, not Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, had the disputed encounter with Christine Blasey Ford at a 1982 house party that led to sexual assault allegations.

The revelation was included in a late-night news release by Sen. Chuck Grassley, the top Republican on the committee. The release includes a day-by-day view of the committee's investigative work over the last two weeks since allegations surfaced targeting Kavanaugh.

Any objection that anyone may have to this revelation could also be applied just as easily to anything that Christine Ford has claimed. But it appears that what these men have stated aligns closely with Ford's recollection.

edit: I seem to be having trouble getting the link to work properly. If you are having the same trouble, just google the title of the article: "Two men say they, not Brett Kavanaugh, had alleged sexual encounter with Christine Ford"

Here is another source: http://www.foxnews.com/poli...m-for-kavanaugh.html

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I about fell out of my chair when I saw that Bret kept a calendar from the 80's that says he was not there. LOL, I love it. This dude IS organized and polished. He is perfect for the job. And the media keeps dragging out paid "witness" that say " I heard a rumor" or "a known drinking rape party" and NONE of them have any evidence.
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I about fell out of my chair when I saw that Bret kept a calendar from the 80's that says he was not there. LOL, I love it. This dude IS organized and polished. He is perfect for the job. And the media keeps dragging out paid "witness" that say " I heard a rumor" or "a known drinking rape party" and NONE of them have any evidence.

Yes, I saw the calendar too. Then started listening/reading the comments. "Who keeps a calendar from 30+ years ago?", "It's fake", "Who would put party on the calendar where the parents could see it.", "No one would put RAPE on their calendar."

Simply UNBELIEVABLE. Now with the statement from the man who says he was the one who attacked Ford, the DEMS are screaming about this being the last minute...…….

Edited 9/28/18:
FYI: I am with Kavanaugh 110% as I have been since day 1. I was just commenting on the left and the stupid statements that they make after the fact to attempt to justify their cause. I'm not as organized as the judge, but I do have some calendars/planners somewhere packed away.

[This message has been edited by FieroTony (edited 09-28-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Yes, I saw the calendar too. Then started listening/reading the comments. "Who keeps a calendar from 30+ years ago?", "It's fake", "Who would put party on the calendar where the parents could see it.", "No one would put RAPE on their calendar."

Simply UNBELIEVABLE. Now with the statement from the man who says he was the one who attacked Ford, the DEMS are screaming about this being the last minute...…….

I know people like that.

I have a good friend of mine who keeps a record (like a diary) everyday going back to the 80's. Keeps everything. So I'm not surprise of anyone who would keep a calendar they had back in the 80's.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2018 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Paranoia runs deep with this one.

Tony, if I could rate you negative a hundred times, I would... but alas, I have but one (and only one) PFF account/username.

Would you like me to post you address Patrick? How about I mess with the home of your children? Think about it ****wad. How about have the cops and bomb squad in your home?

Neg away, but you are on my short list of idiot liberals that caused harm to me. Real harm because you liberals are ****ing evil.

This is unbelievably disturbing. Un****ingbelievably disturbing to me right now.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone watching or listening to the hearings? The Dems are not asking very many questions, they are mostly using their time to showboat and object to the process.

So far, there hasn't been anything earth-shattering, but there have been a few contentious moments between Grassley and the Dem(wit)s.
The questions about Ford's reticence regarding air travel were somewhat revealing.

Here is a live link:

They are on a break for maybe another ten minutes.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
They have provided a map of the area and I just figured out that when I was 12 years old, I lived within 16 miles of the homes of both Blasey and Kavanaugh.

Here is where I lived from March to August of 1967: https://goo.gl/maps/jfEmZakjrJq

Damn, I guess I missed some good parties.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Recess is over.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
My god.....for a PhD, she ain't very bright.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Neg away, but you are on my short list of idiot liberals that caused harm to me.

Tony Kania, your grasp of reality is tenuous at best.

I have never ever done anything to or against you... except respond to your increasingly delusional posts which have been directed my way.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-27-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, Kavanaugh and his family are the ones who have been assaulted. Diane Frankenstein and her merry band of evil miscreants should be ashamed. They should just close their books, hang their heads and slither back under the rock from whence they came.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Hooray for Lindsey Graham!
Shonyman32

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shonyman32Send a Private Message to Shonyman32Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lindsey Graham came through.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hooray for Lindsey Graham!

Graham was followed by Sen. Whitehouse (D), who promptly took it to a new low by questioning Judge Kavanaugh about *FART* comments noted in the, then 16 year old, Brett's calendar / diary.

The left is on full display showing just who and what they really are.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-27-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to know what's on the yellow piece of paper.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would love to know what's on the yellow piece of paper.

Discussion point from Kavanaugh's lawyer.

Coming from his attorney, it carries attorney-client privilege and isn't viewable on demand by the Senate Committee or anyone else.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Discussion point from Kavanaugh's lawyer

Well, sure.....but exactly what?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, sure.....but exactly what?

I don't know the content and don't care to.

I'm fairly certain that it is incredibly benign anyway.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13811 posts
Member since Mar 2006

...allegedly.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2018 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

I've kept a journal since High School. It's not as detailed as his was, but I could tell you where I was on certain days... Granted I'm missing several years thinks to an Ex Wife that threw out my stuff for me.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I've kept a journal since High School. It's not as detailed as his was, but I could tell you where I was on certain days... Granted I'm missing several years thinks to an Ex Wife that threw out my stuff for me.

I have stuff that goes back to grade school. Like you I was clearly did not retain everything and it drives my wife nuts, that I keep stuff around.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She is clearly being used. Democrats are well known for using people and throwing them away once they are done.

Reminds me of the court case that challenged the sodomy laws in Texas where two gay guys were caught having sex by police.

When cops busted into the apartment because someone reported that they were waiving a gun. A couple of cops thought they found them conducting oral love on each other, and was charged with this old law.

The liberal lawyers thought this would be a great case to strike down the law, so they got these two guys to testify in court and fought it all the way to the Supreme Court and won.

The kicker. The two guys both admitted afterwards that they weren't gay and never did have sex with each other. It was just a misunderstanding by the cops.

It didn't stop the leftist lawyers. They told them to stick to the lie and that the ends justified the means. These were drug addict dudes, basically. What happened after the case ended? They threw these guys back on the streets where I believe they later died from heart attacks and overdoses. No one cared.

Dr. Ford, looking at her, she is an obvious long-term smoker, so that isn't the brightest habit one would have. So she is a drug addict.

Next, she said she was afraid to fly on airplanes, that why it was so hard for her to come to DC because of the PTSD she has. But when cross was asking her about all her exercions all around the world for both pleasure and work. Remote Pacific islands and all that, for many many times she was on an airplane. That did it for me. That is when I knew she has been planted false memories and is just a tool for the left.

The Left wanted someone credible, a DR (a statistical model professor) .

Did anybody know that her own family (not her husband's family) her own biological family has not come out to support her on this claim. Only her husband and her husband family are the ones that submitted letters of support (which the Dems say her family........) But doesn't even mention her own parents or siblings.

That speaks volumes that she obviously has issues with fabrication when her own biological family doesn't even come out to support her.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RED STATE is reporting tonight that Sens. Collins, Murkowski and Donnelly are voting to CONFIRM Judge Kavanaugh

https://www.redstate.com/st...nnelly-make-decision

Also unverified news that Sen. Manchin (D) West Virginia will also vote to CONFIRM

It very much looks like this will be out of committee tomorrow morning and possibly on a floor vote Saturday or Sunday and a fast swearing in so that Associate Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh takes his seat at the start of the SCOTUS Oct. 1 session.

https://townhall.com/tipshe...e-the-votes-n2523402

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-28-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I saw yesterday was dispicable behavior from power-hungry, hate-filled children. I will not even grace them by describing the Democrats on the Committee as adults.
I hope America was watching.
The gloves are off.
Bring it on.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Graham was followed by Sen. Whitehouse (D), who promptly took it to a new low by questioning Judge Kavanaugh about *FART* comments noted in the, then 16 year old, Brett's calendar / diary.

The left is on full display showing just who and what they really are.

I loved how Bret handled Diane Finestien. She is an absolute piece of work. It is a testament to his calm and cool professionalism.
Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
11-10 Vote

Democrats: "F F F F F F F!!!!!!"
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

11-10 Vote

Je-F-F-F-F-F-F F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-Flake!!!

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 09-28-2018).]

Doug85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not yet! This is only to send the recommendation to the Senate. Other RINOS who don't support a President, duly elected by the people of the U.S., can still sink this nomination. Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski, perhaps others, can't be trusted.

And so it happens.....

Flake calls for one-week delay to floor vote on Kavanaugh

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) on Friday called for a one-week delay in a Senate floor vote on Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court, saying he would vote to advance the nomination given that deal.

Flake said he was voting for Kavanaugh with the understanding that Republican colleagues would support a one-week delay to give the FBI time to investigate.

"I have been speaking with a number of people on the other side … in regard to making sure that we do due diligence here," Flake said.

"I think it would be proper to delay the floor vote for up to but not more than one week in order to let the FBI do an investigation, limited in time and scope," he added.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) said she is supporting Flake's request to delay the vote for up to a week in order to give the FBI a chance to investigate.

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 09-28-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I move that Brett Kavanaugh's young adult-phase associate Mark Judge be renditioned to a CIA safe house, interrogated under the influence of sodium pentothal, and the results kept secret until January 1, 2040.

Kia. "It doesn't have to make sense."
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

Flake calls for one-week delay to floor vote on Kavanaugh

I am so glad that aptly named embarrassment is on his way out, but he is leaving us with an uphill battle for his seat.

Sinema has some real nasty money behind her.

Not only has her funding been connected to Soros, but also to these guys.

Her connection with Lacey is not surprising, given her stance on one issue in particular. https://dailycaller.com/201...ostitution-loophole/

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 09-28-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009

11-10 Vote

OK, now that's funny!
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2018 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I move that Brett Kavanaugh's young adult-phase associate Mark Judge be renditioned to a CIA safe house, interrogated under the influence of sodium pentothal, and the results kept secret until January 1, 2040.

I move that Professor Ford and her witnesses be interrogated

under the influence of sodium pentothal, and the results kept secret until January 1, 2040.

She and the Democrats have made the claim and have disrupted this proceeding and the President's agenda with unsubstantiated claims. If you have a case, PROVE IT or STHU.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock