Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  ¿Quieres taco Bell? Debes hablar el idioma.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
¿Quieres taco Bell? Debes hablar el idioma. by williegoat
Started on: 09-16-2018 11:02 AM
Replies: 3 (151 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 09-16-2018 03:00 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is America, today.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2018 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She had wonderful hair and nice slippers.

America? Look around you. What do you see? I see laziness. The overwhelming thing that I witness on a daily basis is extreme laziness. Sad.

I am going to go put on a few dozen miles on the bike today. A good pedaling to keep the body strong. Later lazy lizards!

Edit: My liberal haters are in full force. Too bad that the ratings system cannot remove me. For you lazy ****s, suck my ballz!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-16-2018).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vote with your wallet. There are plenty of other fast food restaurants out there. Or maybe try preparing your own food?
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think the problem is with Taco Bell, but with one or more employees at a particular location. It was obvious that the employee could speak and understand English, but chose not to for some reason. She was terminated.
This just goes to show how divided we have become. People are no longer compelled to help each other because they harbor so much resentment and mistrust. It is the leftist philosophy that says, "Come join our gang. We hate the same people you do."

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock