Started on: 09-15-2018 10:45 PM
Replies: 6 (219 views)
Last post by: Khw on 09-16-2018 10:52 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-15-2018 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Https://www.thegrowthop.com...fd-98cf-cfd243cd7799

Guess I'm not welcome. Oh, well. If the stoners want to fund my retirement I don't mind. I can always find other vacation spots.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2018 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The lesson here is that, despite a few individual states eagerness to flip their middle finger at the United States government and defy federal drug laws, the Feds are still in full and proper charge of our borders and national laws.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-15-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2018 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post09-16-2018 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see it with the users, but investors ? In what is here a legal industry ?. Hell, everybody in Canada with a mutual fund is going to be in the weed biz before too long, if they aren't already.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I can see it with the users, but investors ? In what is here a legal industry ?. Hell, everybody in Canada with a mutual fund is going to be in the weed biz before too long, if they aren't already.

"Everyone else does it" should have stopped being an excuse when you left high school.

I would be remiss if I didn't also remind you that CANADA has it's own laws separate, and generally distinct, from ours.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-16-2018).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count your blessings.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2018 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
/shrug. I've seen them turn people away from your border on a border crossing show my wife watches. What, because they legally posses a firearm and forgot to take one bullet out from under the seat you are going to deny them crossing and then fine them as well?

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-16-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock