Started on: 09-09-2018 10:35 PM
Replies: 8 (272 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 01-11-2019 03:40 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2018 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a new song that I wrote over the last week. I play all instruments except the drums, which are synthesized.
It's a happy, western style tune about the fabled Sonoran Stick Lizard.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2018 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not bad Willie, not bad at all! cool jam

shem
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very good!

You should do a kids album
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the encouraging comments!

Steel Guitar Players Added to Endangered Species List

“Steel guitar players are facing a real challenge to their native environment,” says EPA spokesperson Melinda Frankenfurter. “From the deep South and the greater Southeast region, to Texas, to parts of California, steel guitar players are seeing an intrusion of invasive species encroaching on their native territory, stealing their food sources.”

Mrs. Frankenfurter says that the primary threat to steel guitar players for years has been an invasive species known as the pop artist, pushing steel guitar players out of their native environment. But now a new invasive species has dramatically accelerating the steel guitar player’s decline in numbers. “They’re called country rap performers,” Frankenfurter explains. “And their threat to steel guitar players is even greater than that of the pop artists.”

My steel guitar

I've been looking at pedal steels, lately. I'm not quite ready yet.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2018 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Hawaiian Steel Guitar Association has their annual get-together at Winchester Speedway in Indiana, not far from my hometown. I never took the time to go, although I should have.
I've always liked the steel guitar and pedal steel, wanted to learn to play.

Good job, williegoat!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I get something in my mind, I can't rest until it's settled.
I corresponded by email with a guy in Branson, MO who is going to build me a pedal steel, an S10 3x4. His web site says that he is not accepting orders, but he told me he could probably deliver in January. From everything I have read, his instruments are worth waiting for.

http://www.stageonesteelguitars.com/

It should be very much like this one.

I am excited.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2018 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
👍👍
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2019 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

When I get something in my mind, I can't rest until it's settled.
I corresponded by email with a guy in Branson, MO who is going to build me a pedal steel, an S10 3x4. His web site says that he is not accepting orders, but he told me he could probably deliver in January. From everything I have read, his instruments are worth waiting for.

http://www.stageonesteelguitars.com/

It should be very much like this one.

I am excited.

I just got an email from Doug. He is ready to start building my guitar. I can't hardly wait. This is probably the most exciting instrument purchase I have ever made, right up there with a new motorcycle.

I am positively giddy!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-11-2019).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2019 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a question...

Just how is one supposed to swing that to hit somebody with it ?

(Enjoy the new toy !)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock