Started on: 09-06-2018 06:19 PM
Replies: 29 (746 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 10-28-2020 07:13 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-07-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New York Times Has History of Exaggerating Seniority of Anonymous Officials

https://townhall.com/column...s-officials-n2516340

As the Marxist left's desperation grows day by day, their tactics get more and more insane.

By the way, the BRET KAVANAUGH hearings are proceeding despite leftist stunts and he WILL be approved soon as the 2nd SCOTUS judge appointed by President Trump.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-06-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This doesn't look like Treason. Now, if something more were to emerge--if there is (or was) something going on here with Classified information--that would have to be considered when the culprit is identified. Short of that, it's just a federal employee that needs to be addressed with that well known remark, YOU"RE FIRED..!

Unless I've been misled by my Mainstream Media addiction, no one has been prosecuted under the federal statutes that define Treason since World War Two. There have been--and I credit this to Captain Obvious--prosecutions and convictions on the charge of Espionage. But not Treason.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the culprit were publicly identified in a news report from the New York Times? There is, or at least, there is supposed to be a Firewall that separates the News gathering and reporting part of the New York Times, from the Op-Ed part of the New York Times. The part of the New York Times that has the responsibility for the Op-Ed section has an agreement with the culprit, to protect his or her identity from being disclosed by the Op-Ed part of the New York Times.

But--and this is a discussion that was just on MSNBC--if the News side of that Firewall were to find the evidence to identify the culprit by independent means--by investigative reporting--but not by getting the culprit's name from the Op-Ed side of the Firewall--then the culprit's identify could very possibly be revealed as a news report by the New York Times.

It would likely be reviewed by the New York Time's top level lawyers, but it seems like they might be OK with the culprit's identity being revealed in a New York Time's news report, IF the lawyers were satisfied that the Firewall between News and Op-Ed was not being violated, as far as this non-disclosure agreement between the New York Times and the culprit.

"QED"...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-06-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sedition
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

New York Times Has History of Exaggerating Seniority of Anonymous Officials

https://townhall.com/column...s-officials-n2516340

As the Marxist left's desperation grows day by day, their tactics get more and more insane.

By the way, the BRET KAVANAUGH hearings are proceeding despite leftist stunts and he WILL be approved soon as the 2nd SCOTUS judge appointed by President Trump.

The truth is, we only know that this is claimed to come from a WH senior staffer.
Give me a frigg'n break...... I am no Trump fan but the NY rag that provided this story is known to lean so far left it's almost upside down.

Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you imagine if this was Hillary's Whitehouse? Just couldn't imagine how many "accidental" suicides we would be hearing about.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A credible denial? Is she in the clear?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't believe Melania would do such a thing. She is classy. Whenever she opposes Trump, she puts her name to it. She is his wife; if she wanted to sabotage him, she has more effective ways to do it.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

There is no denying that you are clearly incredible....
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18007 posts
Member since May 2004
in·cred·i·ble
inˈkredəb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
impossible to believe.
"an almost incredible tale of triumph and tragedy"
synonyms: unbelievable, beyond belief, hard to believe, unconvincing, far-fetched, implausible, improbable, highly unlikely, dubious, doubtful
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://i.imgur.com/VQtjBgMm.jpg

Are you retarded?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:
Are you retarded?

I never even had that thought--about Melania--until I was looking at one of those Mainstream Media news or news-style programs on cable TV and saw Melania as part of a large array (like about 20 faces of different people that are currently part of or closely attached to the Trump WH) being discussed as "suspects".

It wasn't meant to be a fully serious contribution to this discussion. I guess I am hesitant to say that it was 100 percent of a joke or jest, because to me, the age of Trump is extraordinary, beyond any reality that I could have imagined before his having acceded to POTUS. So, I say that this was 99 percent intended as a joke or jest.

I have not read any large part of the NYT Op-Ed from "Anonymous". I have only seen the excerpts from it that were (and surely continue to be) reported on MSNBC.

I think that whatever the intended purpose or hoped for outcome that was imagined for this text, that it gives me a negative impression of the person or persons who authored it. I think it has a Self Congratulatory aspect to it that does not make me think all that highly of the person or persons who created it.

I would like the person (or persons) to come forward publicly, with their real name(s) and face(s), and offer their resignation(s) from the Trump administration. That, I think, would be the best way for him (her; them) to give affirmation and reality to these criticisms or critique of the presidency of Donald Trump.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are of the opinion that "the age of Trump is extraordinary, beyond any reality that I could have imagined before his having acceded to POTUS", just think what state of affairs America would be in if HRC had been elected?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dunno. Y'all will have to make do without me for awhile. Probably for about 24 hours.

I await further developments.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

The truth is, we only know that this is claimed to come from a WH senior staffer.
Give me a frigg'n break...... I am no Trump fan but the NY rag that provided this story is known to lean so far left it's almost upside down.

“The Irony in the op-ed from the NYT’s anonymous WH coward is glaring and massive: s/he accuses Trump of being ‘anti-democratic’ while boasting of membership in an unelected cabal that covertly imposes their own ideology with zero democratic accountability, mandate or transparency.”

After having taken more time to reread the NYT screed in more detail, I'm more of the opinion that whoever actually wrote it is a leftist.
The quote above from Glenn Greenwald reinforces my opinion.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13808 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I await further developments.

As we are sure your mental health counselors have also been doing for a very long time, yet you show no improvement.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2018 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to wonder if this entire story is fabricated to cause distrust and division, paranoia and witch hunts.
I don't put any weight of truth in this source or story.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I have to wonder if this entire story is fabricated to cause distrust and division, paranoia and witch hunts.
I don't put any weight of truth in this source or story.

But many people never question the media. Just plants more seed of distrust. The left knows no low nor is there a a level they would not go to to get back into power.

Personally, I suspect this op-Ed was written by a Liberal in an attempt to stir the pot.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-08-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nick Ayers... Chief of Staff to the Vice President

Nick Ayers is "Anonymous"

That is the leading suspect in the opinion of 'one' Omarose Onee Manigault Newman, aka Omarosa, as aired on MSNBC's Hardball.

At the very start of this YouTube video segment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUF9C99rHCg

You have until midnight, Monday (EST) to submit your "Unmask NYT's Anonymous" ballots. Submissions must be handwritten on official NYT ballots and postmarked by 12:00 am (EST) Monday September 10, 2018. Submit as many entries as you wish. Sweepstakes winners will be determined by drawing on October 1. All prize winners will be contacted by the New York Times. You may opt for Telephone or Email on the official NYT ballot. The Grand Prize is a three-day weekend, all expenses paid vacation at the President's Mir-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, FL, including nine holes of golf with the President himself. Ballots must be submitted by USPS First Class "Letter" only, using this official contest address:

Unmask NYT's Anonymous
The New York TImes
200 Park Ave, New York, NY 10166

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-08-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MSNBC's Hardball.

Because nothing says credibility quite like Mr. Tingles and Omarosa on MSNBC.

You are continuing to firmly cement your miserable reputation as a complete and utter psychotic dipshit Ronald.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-08-2018).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Because nothing says credibility quite like Mr. Tingles and Omarosa on MSNBC.

I'll repeat myself for rinselberg's bennefit.

Personally, I suspect this op-Ed was written by a Liberal in an attempt to stir the pot.

Rams

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 09-08-2018).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Y'all will have to make do without me for awhile. Probably for about 24 hours.

Oh. Darn.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Oh. Darn.

😆

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2018 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The leaked information is coming from Russians who have perfected invisibility and time travel...so they will never be caught. Oh wait, I forgot the Russians are on Trumps side. Never mind. Could it be aliens...? Maybe they have the perfect extermination plan. Make everyone on the planet enemies of everyone else so everyone kills each other off, and they can take the planet without having to do anything physical or risky to themselves.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 09-13-2018).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2018 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this is a complete fabrication by somebody at the NYT.

If in fact it actually was somebody in the administration I think it shows more about the whiney crying ignorant loony left than the Pres.

These Bozo's need a reality check. Maybe I should just say clowns. I do not mean to besmirch the good reputation of Bozo the clown in any way. The corrupt commie Leftists and their nose up the ass corrupt media do not reach the level of respect to call them a Bozo.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'Anonymous' no more: Former DHS official Miles Taylor reveals he is writer of scathing Trump op-ed

Miles Taylor said he's "Anonymous," the unnamed administration official who wrote a New York Times op-ed and a book criticizing the president.

Miles Taylor, the former Department of Homeland Security chief of staff who stepped forward in August to blast President Donald Trump's leadership, said Wednesday he's "Anonymous," the senior administration official who wrote a scathing op-ed and book about the Trump White House.

Dareh Gregorian for NBC News; October 28, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...-reveals-he-n1245157

Why I’m no longer “Anonymous”

More than two years ago, I published an anonymous opinion piece in The New York Times about Donald Trump’s perilous presidency, . . .
A newly published statement from Miles Taylor on "Medium"
https://milestaylor.medium....atement-a13bc5173ee9

I guess this "clears" Melania Trump.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 10-28-2020).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It also clears "Senior WH staffer" as this guy was the Chief of Staff for the DHS secretary for only weeks. He is now a paid CNN consultant. Just another RINO Grifter.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2020 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I said previously.

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock