Started on: 08-17-2018 06:06 AM
Replies: 24 (558 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 01-26-2020 09:59 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2018 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I laughed !

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes! That is funny. I can agree with the lightheartedness, but have grown weary of the constant hate.

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YUK YUK YUK.

You know, the Marxist left has always had a visceral hate and fear of any U.S. military presence in space.

Right here on this forum we even have whackadoodles like "rayb" often calling President Ronald Reagan names like "Ray gun" and still, after 35 YEARS, trying to mock him for the SDI missile defense initiative. They called the President insane and laughed at "lasers in space" and other defense research as delusional, dubbing it "Star Wars", and old leftist burn-outs are still at it today.

Now we are seeing the exact same attempt at ridicule aimed at President Trump, (exemplified by that cartoon, "to insanity and beyond").

Rule #5, Ridicule: The leftists have a very limited playbook, but then Alinsky thankfully died and went to hell before writing any more of his "rules" for them.

The FACT is that President Reagan was 100% CORRECT and is owed a posthumous apology.....an apology that he will never get from the Marxist left.

https://www.nationalreview....ess-despite-critics/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IIWII

Click to show

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-17-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

IIWII

Click to show

GREAT!

Now GFY

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does that mean?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

What does that mean?

What does *anything* that Ronald ever says mean?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2018 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

What does that mean?

Its a gun...the GFY-15

https://www.smosarms.com/pr...?variant=15098462215

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Right here on this forum we even have whackadoodles like "rayb" often calling President Ronald Reagan names like "Ray gun" and still, after 35 YEARS, trying to mock him for the SDI missile defense initiative. They called the President insane and laughed at "lasers in space" and other defense research as delusional, dubbing it "Star Wars", and old leftist burn-outs are still at it today.

I was in middle school ( junior high ) and high school during his presidency. Having learned how ICBM's function, I thought it was a GREAT idea. I still do. I'm not as fearful of full blown nuclear war now as I was back then. As a defense though, I still think it's valuable. Even if it only shot down half the warheads, that's half the damage the full cache would have created. Of course it wouldn't do much for short range or sub launched nukes, but we have other defenses for those.

I think it was the tension of the Cold War mixed with the Arms Race and then the made for TV movie The Day After, that made it feel like nuclear war was going to happen sometime soon.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2018 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

....As a defense though, I still think it's valuable. Even if it only shot down half the warheads, that's half the damage the full cache would have created.

YUP. As President Reagan said: "Would it not be better to save lives than to avenge them?"
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2018 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would appreciate everyone reading this.

https://abcnews.go.com/Inte...or/story?id=57206620

Ignore any politics in it, I’m sending this specifically because of the topic described exclusively in the subject.
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2018 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Would appreciate everyone reading this.

https://abcnews.go.com/Inte...or/story?id=57206620

Ignore any politics in it, I’m sending this specifically because of the topic described exclusively in the subject.

Read it.

The MSM is running a competition with McDonalds, the problem is that the media is only trying to sell *nothingburgers* with a side of deep fried fake.

Truth of the matter is that the United States already has a military presence in space and has had for a long time.

https://www.space.com/34343...passes-500-days.html

Add that to the array of other assets launched by the USAF and the SRO and we have a sizable military presence " up there".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-20-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2020 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

The "realDonaldTrump" has revealed the logo or patch design for the newest of the now 6 different branches of the U.S. armed forces--the U.S. Space Force.

"Trump tweets new Space Force logo"
Dartunorro Clark for NBC News; January 24, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/pol...referral_taboolafeed
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2020 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least it will keep all the climatards space cadets in one place!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2020 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007
At least it will keep all the climatards space cadets in one place!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2020 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
President Donald J. Trump had nothing to do with the design. Yet, here we are lefties. I can set a watch to your butt hurt. Time can be read from the insane reactions that you non thinkers think.

I got work to do...
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2020 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
President Donald J. Trump had nothing to do with the design. Yet, here we are lefties. I can set a watch to your butt hurt. Time can be read from the insane reactions that you non thinkers think.

I didn't say that the President was involved with the design. I said that the President has revealed the design.

I take my position on it from the NBC News report.

As I said previously (but more than a year ago) in this same thread:

It is what it is.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-25-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
America has a newly emerging Space Force. Is there a motto for the Space Force? Maybe, but just to advance the agenda, I declare this thread open for suggestions.

Here's a "no brainer"

Ad astra per aspera

Anything but original, though. According to Wikipedia, it's not only the state motto of Kansas, but it was scripted by the fiction writers of Star Trek as the motto of "Starfleet Command."
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
taboola feed?
People actually click on that clickbait **** ? Really?
The gullibility of some American demographics never ceases to amaze me..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taboola#Reception

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-26-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

The "realDonaldTrump" has revealed the logo or patch design for the newest of the now 6 different branches of the U.S. armed forces--the U.S. Space Force.

"Trump tweets new Space Force logo"
Dartunorro Clark for NBC News; January 24, 2020.

I like it!!!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2020 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't say that the President was involved with the design. I said that the President has revealed the design.

I did not mention you. Not upset, just that I did not speak of you.

Actually Ronald, you are not the looniest person out there believe it or not.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-26-2020).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I did not mention you. Not upset, just that I did not speak of you. Actually Ronald, you are not the looniest person out there believe it or not.

Copy that.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-26-2020).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2020 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm just disappointed I didn't think of this first!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock