Started on: 07-12-2018 08:55 AM
Replies: 17 (396 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 07-16-2018 02:17 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Stormy was arrested here last nite in Columbus for performing lewd acts with 3 local undercover cops in a club.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07...d-in-ohio/index.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, most news services are saying it was a set up. The law states a stripper can not touch an audience member & they can not touch the stripper. The law has been on the books for 11 years, and she is the first to be arrested. Hmmm, what were the undercover detectives doing in the audience ?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, I will likely regret this, but was this a violation of an erection campaign law?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2018 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She chose to be under scrutiny.

Did anyone not see this coming in some shape or form?

Again, we are not dealing with a model citizen here. If convicted on these three misdemeanors, it is just that. Misdemeanors. I find more worry in the way my garden grows.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

She chose to be under scrutiny.

Did anyone not see this coming in some shape or form?

Again, we are not dealing with a model citizen here. If convicted on these three misdemeanors, it is just that. Misdemeanors. I find more worry in the way my garden grows.

This woman and her lawyer are running all over the place trying to gin up attention. I wouldn't doubt that they set this all up someway somehow.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2018 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charges dropped like stool.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will stay abreast of this situation and report if something should come up in regards to a happy ending.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.thegatewaypundi...performance-in-ohio/

"Daniels was topless when she “knowingly” touched a female Columbus police officer’s buttocks, placed her hands on the officer’s breast and then put her chest in the officer’s face while “on the premise of a sexually oriented business,” according to charging documents from the Franklin County Municipal Court..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2...cally-motivated.html

A Ho's gotta Ho.

#Credibility

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-12-2018).]

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They have a no-touch law for strip joints so she did break the law. My question is that do they enforce it with other strippers. If they do, then charge her. If not, let it go.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My apologies to The Association.....

Who got arrested groping a detective?
Falling from fame, disgraced everywhere!
Who’s bending down displaying her cleavage?
What do you know, it’s Stormy!

Who’s tripping on her own stupidity?
Flashing her stuff for everybody to see?
Who’s living off just one famous moment?
What do you know, it’s Stormy!

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-12-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2018 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

They have a no-touch law for strip joints so she did break the law. My question is that do they enforce it with other strippers. If they do, then charge her. If not, let it go.

The law states that only regular , local strippers are subject to it, and not "guests". Not verbatim.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

This is not complicated, a prostitute physically assaulted an Officer. IF this happens in your workplace to your wife,...would you feel the same way about it? Before you answer, what do you think the Officers spouse should think? Just let it go,...no harm?
I don't care if this is the only person in a hundred years that gets busted for such a crime, it is still an unacceptable behavior that has at least one law against it. I hope they nail the prostitute. I believe she did it on purpose for the publicity,.in fact I would bet that it was scripted by her team hoping to make money on it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2018 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know the answer...

Who here wants their daughters to be strippers?

For those defending here in earlier posts, please feel free to ponder this question. We need less strippers, and more dignity. I spent a fair portion of my life in a strip club. You do not want your daughters to be strippers.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This World isn't fair and some people ask for and or DEMAND more attention than the average person. Then they cry when their investment in bad behavior brakes the bank.
I don't know if this prostitute had done business with Trump or not. That is his business, BUT every time I see her and a layer begging for attention, I am more and more convinced that nothing happened.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2018 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a video. She basically beats the shat out of a couple of old guy cops in their faces with her boobs. More to it, but I got grossed out by the White Snake music.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....and a female cop. Her lawyer got her off on a technicality. Like you said, close wording in the law stated dancers who were employed at clubs cant touch customers. His contention was she was not an employee, just guest entertainment...and police went along with that since thats what the law says. She did however admit she was guilty of doing what they said she did. She was at another club last nite and no problems and I heard it was packed because of the news coverage the day before. No one knew she was even in town till she got arrested. She is just an attention whore, and loves seeing her name in the news good or bad.

All dancers are not bad. I know a lot of them and was married to one. Especially attractive college age girls can make a lot of money to pay their way thru school. They can pick the hours they want to work is also a big plus. You cant just make a blanket statement all dancers are whores. If you can, I can say all secretaries and high school girls are whores...percentages are probably close. I know a few that are now registered nurses and other professions they earned degrees in. One owns her own executive headhunter company that takes in millions annually and stripped all the way thru college.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headhunter
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2018 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..dirty mind...lol

Its a term given to persons or companies who are hired by big companies to find executive employees for them. Like say Ford contacts her to find them some eligible applicants for the position of heading their marketing department.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock