Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Trump's rant at NATO meeting... hey check THIS out.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trump's rant at NATO meeting... hey check THIS out. by rinselberg
Started on: 07-12-2018 07:44 AM
Replies: 26 (515 views)
Last post by: randye on 07-14-2018 10:01 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Katrín Jakobsdóttir, Iceland’s prime minister, greets Nato’s Jens Stoltenberg

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Standing just to the right (photo right) of Theresa May. Think the photographer caught her off guard. Unless it's some "Iceland" thing.

How's that, for a NATO meeting?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-12-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gee, where's Merkel? Maybe she didn't like what POTUS said about Germany's subservience to Russian natural gas and doesn't want to stand near him?
🤔
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contemplating her inner Jodi Arias:

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19461 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by rinselberg:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Some of those guys look snockered.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Can I be the ambassador to Iceland?"

"My igloo's always open."

OK. Maybe I'm a little snookered here myself. She's 42. It's that first photo that I posted. The way she's just kind of splayed out in front of the NATO Secretary General. Like a college girl greeting the guy across the hallway in a coed dorm.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-12-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2018 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TDS.

"It can only be one person."

President Trump's motorcade through London this morning...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uNmAe_1531396804

Or, for that quick fix, you can always take a trip down to Hollywood Ronald and do what liberals do.

"Comedian" George Lopez takes a public pizz on President Trump's Hollywood star...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-12-2018).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How can a pic show a rant? No vid?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2018 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just heard that ALL 29 NATO nations will raise their defense funds in response to America's decisions.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Just heard that ALL 29 NATO nations will raise their defense funds in response to America's decisions.

The DJI has more than reversed yesterday's losses and is up by more than 400 points since Monday.
Nasdaq set a new record high.
Now, everybody repeat after me "Thank you Donald".

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-12-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't really understand a damn thing about NATO or even international politics but here is some more of my usual juvenile, irrelevant, trivial and stupid drooling and trolling.

Because, Trump

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-12-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

TDS.

"Comedian" George Lopez takes a public pizz on President Trump's Hollywood star...

I saw video of that moronic, juvenile stunt yesterday and I thought to myself; " I'm almost a full decade older than that asshat and I've got a LOT bigger "piss arc" than that. That vulgar clown must either have a serious *dribble problem* or he's a fraud."

Well, no surprise:

"Surrounded by a handful of friends, Lopez pretended to pee on President Trump’s Hollywood Star in Los Angeles Tuesday evening by placing a water bottle near his crotch and pouring the contents onto the plaque while grimacing."

https://www.waynedupree.com...umps-hollywood-star/

Nothing says #Resist like pouring bottled water on a sidewalk.....

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

"President Trump’s intense pressure on fellow NATO member countries to spend more on defense paid off Thursday with countries committing to spend $33 billion this year."

OH, and as for being a member of NATO, Iceland only spends approx. 0.01% of GDP on defense instead of the 2% agreed to by member nations.

Obviously Ms. Jakobsdóttir is bending over backwards to avoid paying her fair share.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
<fictitious quote, falsely attributed to rinselberg>

Hey stupido, everyone else who saw this processed it as a good-natured joke, not as if I had the purpose of starting a new discussion about Trump.

I am not digging further into this news story, but I suspect, based on the reporting that I have seen, that Trump is claiming credit for commitments from the other NATO countries that were put on the table before he even took office. For the present moment, I don't give a damn about it, whatever the truth.

I am reporting your post to Cliff Pennock because these fictional quotations that you set up as if they were quotations from me are expressly against the posting rules.

If you want to smirk and laugh about that, knock yourself out, but you don't know what you don't know.

PS. Do you have a serum that you inject that changes you from a moron back to whatever you are in real life when you log out of here?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-13-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2018 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An adult tattle tale? "Reporting your post to Cliff Pennock..." Oh, the sanctions to befall us all.

You are an Optiturd Ronald that causes strife wherever your little out of shaped lazy azz rolls about. I will patiently await my tin o' shat.

Originally posted by SumDum****:

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-13-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2018 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Well, it seems that I may have to give President Trump a neg here on this one. He claims not to drink, but this video does belie all other beliefs.

Safe for work.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=Clf1P_1531476767
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Tony, I have seen messages on this forum that seem to go back to the Obama presidency, or the George W Bush presidency, and say that there were some very rude and obnoxious Obama supporters or Democratic Party enthusiasts that used verbal shat (as you like to say) against other forum members that were more Republican Party-aligned in their thinking.

"Equal Protection Under The Posting Rules" ... that's what I want to see.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-13-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, Tony, I have seen messages on this forum that seem to go back to the Obama presidency, or the George W Bush presidency, and say that there were some very rude and obnoxious Obama supporters or Democratic Party enthusiasts that used verbal shat (as you like to say) against other forum members that were more Republican Party-aligned in their thinking.

Rude and obnoxious leftists? Say it ain't so, Joe.

"Equal Protection Under The Posting Rules" ... that's what I want to see.

Postal Justice Warrior?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-13-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The others were drunk. LOL

'WORLD leaders were forced to step in and help on Wednesday when European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker was seen stumbling and losing his balance ahead of a Nato dinner.'

https://www.express.co.uk/n...Trump-European-Union

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey stupido, everyone else who saw this processed it as a good-natured joke, not as if I had the purpose of starting a new discussion about Trump.

Except that is exactly what you did.

STOP LYING Ronald

Get Help.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-13-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
mousemeat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mousemeatSend a Private Message to mousemeatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Some of those guys look snockered.

' slightly under the weather'.....jet lag, eh ?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread makes me laugh.
The whole effing NATO situation makes me laugh.

BAM!

The butthurt from the left continues.

Originally posted by williegoat:

"Professor Irwin Corey. The World's Foremost Authority."
Thanks for reviving an old memory. (All you youngsters should Google this. You'll be hugely entertained. I promise.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-13-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
Except that is exactly what you did.

STOP LYING Ronald

Get Help.

Come to think of it, there are some things here that could be handled on a contractor basis.

Are you an experienced Python coder?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just got caught LYING AGAIN so I'm trying to change the subject.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me explain my joke. It goes like this:
  1. Forum member or lurker brings up Off Topic, front page display.
  2. Forum member or lurker sees Topic subject line "Trump's rant at NATO meeting..."
  3. Forum member or lurker thinks to him (or her) self "This must be about what Trump said at that NATO meeting."
  4. Forum member or lurker sees "hey check THIS out."
  5. Forum member or lurker thinks silently to self or thinks to self aloud "I should select the Topic subject line to see what THIS is about."
  6. Forum member or lurker is faced with photo images of Iceland's female prime minister and humorous conversation ensues.
  7. Forum member or lurker realizes that the Topic has not actually started with anything about what Trump said at the NATO meeting.
  8. Forum member or lurker starts laughing uncontrollably, falls from chair onto floor and spills coffee or other beverage.

So I was not lying at all, when you first accused me of lying during this discussion. I wasn't lying, because it was, as I said, only a joke. That means that this entire discussion, subsequent to that moment when you first accused me of lying, is the fruit of a poisoned tree, and cannot be submitted as evidence in any judicial proceeding.

See how that works?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-14-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

See how that works?

Yes, and that's a disturbingly more detailed look into your diseased head than anyone really wanted or needed.....

....and you're still lying.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-14-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock