Started on: 07-10-2018 10:38 PM
Replies: 10 (521 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-04-2020 09:11 AM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....who thought she was black, now believes that she is a character in a very bad Scientology movie:

(It's really difficult to know whether to label this one Fun Stuff, Politics or Religion and we can't choose all 3, so I just went with General )
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now randye, don't be too hard on her. She can't make money any other way. I wouldn't pay her for sex, nor, would I take care of her for life.

At least she ain't bilking US citizens for Welfare. Oh wait, she did.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2018 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She plead not guilty. She will be found guilty of defrauding the state of Washington. She made over $84,000 and was still collecting food stamps.

Edit:

Rachel Dolezal — the white NAACP leader who pretended to be black for years — has reportedly changed her name to a West African moniker meaning “gift of God.”

The 39-year-old will now be called Nkechi Amare Diallo, according to the Daily Mail.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-11-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

She plead not guilty. She will be found guilty of defrauding the state of Washington. She made over $84,000 and was still collecting food stamps.

Edit:

Rachel Dolezal — the white NAACP leader who pretended to be black for years — has reportedly changed her name to a West African moniker meaning “gift of God.”

The 39-year-old will now be called Nkechi Amare Diallo, according to the Daily Mail.

Talking about a middle finger to tax payers, she thinks the money is a gift from God and changed her name to say screw you?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Talking about a middle finger to tax payers, she thinks the money is a gift from God and changed her name to say screw you?

She changed her name because she said that she was getting too much notoriety as Rachel Dolezal.

I was VERY bored a few weeks ago and actually watched the Netflix documentary on her.

Her sons apparently just want her to stop the crap and negative attention she's putting them through.

They are real victims in her mental illness.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

She changed her name because she said that she was getting too much notoriety as Rachel Dolezal.

Sooo, she continues to pander for money by telling "her story"?
OK.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2018 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2019 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Nkechi your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind! Hey Nkechi! Hey Nkechi!

Judge grows impatient, sets new trial date in Rachel Dolezal welfare fraud case

Peter Maxwell KHQ Local News Reporter Jan 4, 2019 Updated 51 min ago

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-04-2019).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2019 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was VERY bored a few weeks ago and actually watched the Netflix documentary on her.

Her sons apparently just want her to stop the crap and negative attention she's putting them through.

The same for the children of Christine Blasey Ford, You have to certain amount of pity for the kids when there is so much evidence for them to consume that shows she had very little to offer in anything but an emotional story.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2020 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54008495

Jessica Krug, an associate professor at George Washington University, admitted that she was in fact a white Jewish woman from Kansas City.

"I have built my life on a violent anti-Black lie, and I have lied in every breath I have taken," she wrote.

Her case bears strong parallels to Rachel Dolezal, a white race activist who claimed to be black.

Ms Dolezal first made headlines in 2015 when her parents outed her as white.

The former civil rights activist and African studies instructor had kept up the pretense of being African American for years, but said she "identified as black".

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09...lack-trnd/index.html

(CNN)A professor of African and Latin American studies who portrayed herself as Black has now revealed she has been lying.

Jessica A. Krug, an associate professor at George Washington University, has written extensively about Africa, Latin America, the diaspora and identity, all while claiming her own Black and Latina heritage. But in an article published on Medium.com on Thursday, Krug revealed the truth: She is White.
"To an escalating degree over my adult life, I have eschewed my lived experience as a white Jewish child in suburban Kansas City under various assumed identities within a Blackness that I had no right to claim: first North African Blackness, then US rooted Blackness, then Caribbean rooted Bronx Blackness,"

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2020 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

10 bucks says her kids vote for Trump in this upcoming election...
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock