Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Ya know why you don't let a woman drive a Ferrari ?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ya know why you don't let a woman drive a Ferrari ? by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 06-26-2018 09:27 PM
Replies: 7 (282 views)
Last post by: Hudini on 07-17-2018 02:15 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-26-2018 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2018 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol **** man u should see how the women here drive! U pull up next to em to yell at em but theyre super hot and u just say-oh hi

shem
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-26-2018 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I HAVE seen how they drive in San Jose....

I went there once......once.

My office was in Livermore and I went to San Jose to look at a TR-6 my brother was wanting me to ship back to him.

It was an......interesting.....drive.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few years back, Britney Spears rented a Ferrari and wrecked it within 20 minutes. She just sent it back and told them to send her the bill. Think it was $25k.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2018 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

A few years back, Britney Spears rented a Ferrari and wrecked it within 20 minutes. She just sent it back and told them to send her the bill. Think it was $25k.

Somehow your detailed awareness of Britney Spears and her driving follies isn't all that surprising.....
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2018 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watch a lot of tv, including entertainment...and I never made any attempt to cover up I like her. Apparently Im not the only one since shes made more money that everyone in your family will see all put together... Like how many years have you played in Vegas...oh, none.

And another bit of fresh news...Stormy Daniels was arrested here in Columbus last nite and charged with performing lewd acts to undercover cops in a local nite club...

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-12-2018).]

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I HAVE seen how they drive in San Jose....

I went there once......once.

My office was in Livermore and I went to San Jose to look at a TR-6 my brother was wanting me to ship back to him.

It was an......interesting.....drive.

Whaddaymean? What's wrong with San Jose drivers?
Hey, if you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk!
Kit
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2018 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a rich girl here in Shanghai who has a nice hot pink Ferrari. I see her driving it near my apartment quite often. Her looks are what you politely refer to as “unfortunate”.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock