Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Tommy Robinson arrested and within hours is sentenced to 13 months in prison. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Tommy Robinson arrested and within hours is sentenced to 13 months in prison. by jmbishop
Started on: 05-26-2018 12:52 AM
Replies: 40 (612 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 06-07-2018 12:58 AM
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit because previous video was removed.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 05-26-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weird! What did he do?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2018 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I/we do not have the full story. The video is just a commentary.

I could care less about this guy. Not hating, just he is not a worry to me.

Folks should grow vegetables. Less stress.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like this is from across the pond?
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

Looks like this is from across the pond?

Correct, for those of you who don't know who this is, or why it matters. Tommy is an independent reporter who was tired of seeing issues being swept under the rug. There's a high likelihood he's going to die in prison because he's upset the Muslim population prisons have a high Muslim population.

It's legitimate justification for violence against the government. Events like this and Count Dankula are the events setting the fall of Europe in motion
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Correct, for those of you who don't know who this is, or why it matters. Tommy is an independent reporter who was tired of seeing issues being swept under the rug. There's a high likelihood he's going to die in prison because he's upset the Muslim population prisons have a high Muslim population.

It's legitimate justification for violence against the government. Events like this and Count Dankula are the events setting the fall of Europe in motion

I do not know anything about this, so how did he upset people, why did he get a prison term, and what is the reason for violence?
Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He had a suspended sentence from a prior conviction. I believe the prior conviction was contempt of court for filming and report on other rape trials of Muslims in the UK. The judge was able to reinstate the suspended sentence which is why it did not require a trial or anything else for that matter.

What is really creepy is the UK government is silencing any reporting on the matter from UK sources.

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I do not know anything about this, so how did he upset people, why did he get a prison term, and what is the reason for violence?

Tommy reports on the people and effects of mass Muslim migration.

When your government is dragging you off the street, trying, convicting within hours and not allowing representation is in fact something I believe warrants violence.

This is certainly an injustice, even if a crime was committed, it's a mute point and given the video evidence, you'd have trouble justifying the conviction that is ultimately a death sentence.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2018 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Basically, he pizzed-off The MuzzTM

https://www.therebel.media/...ant_show_may_25_2018
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just FYI, if you live in Europe and you comment on this thread, you could be found guilty of the same crimes as Tommy and potentially face the same sentence.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2018 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just FYI, if you live in Europe and you comment on this thread, you could be found guilty of the same crimes as Tommy and potentially face the same sentence.

This. Not jokingly either. You truly may be arrested for anti muslim speech on the internets.

My OP does not reflect the severity of this thread. Not in the least. I will let others tell the tale.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2018 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Orwell would be proud.

Mind ya, Canada is doing its dam best to bring in anti-blasphemy laws. SO FAR we are managing to hold back Tru-dumb AND we have an election in the fall. Fingers crossed.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's why people like Jordan Peterson are so valuable. Lucky for him he's reached a point where they wouldn't dare go after him, he's got to much money and support. Tommy is to easily dismissed by the media, he targets Muslims with his criticism and he's and not incredibly well known(until now).
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the Dems want to bring that bullshit here.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2018 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Grrr...

A gag order was put in place for the British Media.

Mr. Robinson is not safe in prison. The muslim have declared this already.

The imprisonment stemmed from a violation of probation. Yesterday's arrest was the catalyst for these events. Simply arresting someone...

I am not a felon.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And here we are, probably just one event away from an all out riot. All it would take is news of Tommy being beaten or killed and all hell is going to break loose.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 05-28-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And here we are, probably just one event away from an all out riot. All it would take is news of Tommy being beaten or killed and all hell is going to break loose.

**** it...

Whites will not riot the same as we see from shat hole countries, inner cities, and democrats whining.

Not being racist. I just read a lot of history. I am hedging my bets.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-28-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2018 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Take a moment to listen to the man...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aK9WO_1527502389
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

The imprisonment stemmed from a violation of probation. Yesterday's arrest was the catalyst for these events. Simply arresting someone...

Yup - it seems he had a previous suspended sentence.
Getting arrested enacts that sentence.
The Police did their part by "arrest him for something..."

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2018 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I understand it, previous sentance was for the exact same thing. Pizzin of The MuzzTM

As of this morning, I am dealing with the exact same thing. I needed to hire a guy for a few weeks, and one of them that I passed over is a Muzz fresh from sand-land. Doesnt speak a word of english but already knows how to file a discrimination complaint.

Good thing I did a CYA and right in my ad I have "Fluent English is an essential requirement due to the number of daily interactions you will be encountering"

Fuk 'em. Just another migrant looking for some loophole to free riches.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank goodness here in the US I can say muslims are low life worthless scum.
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the European "justice" system. IIRC, the British constitution doesn't guarantee freedom of the press. So the media are at the mercy of the government.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2018 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

... So the media are at the mercy of the government.

The media IS the government in Great Britain.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A German politician wants to offer him sanctuary in his country.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania: The media IS the government in Great Britain.

In Europe, state-run media is a thing.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2018 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THIS explains it !!!

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

In Europe, state-run media is a thing.

You understood before I chimed in.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

As I understand it, previous sentance was for the exact same thing. Pizzin of The MuzzTM

As of this morning, I am dealing with the exact same thing. I needed to hire a guy for a few weeks, and one of them that I passed over is a Muzz fresh from sand-land. Doesnt speak a word of english but already knows how to file a discrimination complaint.

Good thing I did a CYA and right in my ad I have "Fluent English is an essential requirement due to the number of daily interactions you will be encountering"

Can we have a 'like button' here? There are so many times that that is all I need to reply.

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Can we have a 'like button' here? There are so many times that that is all I need to reply.

Sorry for the double post. It must be my computer. Couldn't be me. lol

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 05-29-2018).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free speech is usually one of the first things to go.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
We need more people like Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZCLMPgaIxg

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-29-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still want a 'like' button. Why not? That would cover my response.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Use the smiley .... , and or the thumbs up icon for the message.

But the thing is ,no it wouldn't be clear what in the thread you were giving a thumbs up to. A lot has been posted....

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007
The simplicity of the need for free speech.

So you can think

..The kids aren't alright.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-29-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2018 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

We need more people like Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZCLMPgaIxg

I STILL havent figured out where these precious puzzies got the idea they have a RIGHT to not be offended.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2018 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MidEngineManiac

29566 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Here we go, right here in town

http://lfpress.com/news/loc...ce-street-harassment

I know the preachers azzholes they are talking about. A couple of fire-and-brimstone types who get right in the face of anybody that displeases them and YUP, something needs to be done about those 2. I'm thinking an "accidental" overdose would cure the problem !!

Instead, we get this assinine bylaw (at 750 bucks a pop) that we ALL know damn well the snowflakes and Muzz are going to be using to silence ANYTHING they dont like....criticize Ice-Lam or refuse to be P.C. and PRAISE THE LEFT ???.....we will just bankrupt you at 750 bucks a word.

Fortunately, THAT bullsheet wont survive the 1st court challenge.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's time to handle this like Americans. Dress up like native Americans to protect your identity and dump that judge in the harbor.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2018 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's time to handle this like Americans. Dress up like native Americans to protect your identity and dump that judge in the harbor.

In today's PC world, this would be called cultural appropriation. Very real suffrage will require reparations.

Gotta go...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2018 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

The simplicity of the need for free speech.

So you can think

..The kids aren't alright.

Listening to this one again...
Perhaps limiting free speech is one of a few key things that have something to do with, and contribute to the rise of these kids surprising everyone and seemingly suddenly going to school and killing their classmates.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock