Started on: 05-25-2018 07:39 PM
Replies: 19 (358 views)
Last post by: Khw on 05-26-2018 11:27 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Nicholas Cann

To all my PFF friends on here.
You will probably remember Steve Nadeau, (84fiero123).
Melanie, his wife, messaged me to say Steve is back in hosital. He isn't doing too well, but he is in the right place, of course. Terrible strain on Melanie, with Steve to visit, the farm to care for, and of course, their disabled daughter Amanda.
If you would, maybe a post in PFF T/OT, mentioning it, and wishing him well, would be appreciated . I know he ruffled a few feathers...but then, don't we all (especially me )
Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, thanks for the update. I really like Steve. I hope everything goes well. I will pray for a speedy recovery.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope the best for family and friends.
This can not be an easy time for them or Steve.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope he gets better.
How is fetish Nick?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I hope he gets better.
How is fetish Nick?

Nick is well.
Still working on the house.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve,

Get well soon. You are missed here.

Nelson
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2018 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Steve, either you get your disagreeable butt OUT of that hospital or I'm declaring that the ENGINEERS have won!
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you feel better Steve. Best wishes your way.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Met Steve a long time ago. I hope he does well and takes care of himself. Health is everything.
hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hammerSend a Private Message to hammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*sigh*
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2018 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I miss him.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is Melanie. Thank you all. he is home . Not sure what happened. I am taking care of him.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is good news!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear. Best wishes to all of you.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Melanie... I was wondering how Steve was doing. Haven't seen or heard anything in weeks.
Was about to ask Nick when he posted on FB, about Steve's hospital visit.
Please tell Steve that his people are pulling for him.
Please keep us posted when you have a chance. I'm sure you're busy.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spoke with Melanie and Steve this afternoon. Steve sounds pretty good and is doing relatively well. He says Melanie is taking good care of him and Melanie says Steve is doing what he's supposed to do.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2018 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

This is Melanie. Thank you all. he is home . Not sure what happened. I am taking care of him.

Damn. Tell hime to hurry the hell up and get better so I can take him chasing 25-year-olds in bikinis !

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Damn. Tell hime to hurry the hell up and get better so I can take him chasing 25-year-olds in bikinis !

You might get him to chase 25 year olds, but I doubt you'll get him to wear a bikini.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Glad to hear he is home now though. I've been waiting to see a post pop up from Steve, but I know it hasn't been easy on him and not a priority I'd imagine. I hope his health improves and you get a reason as to why whatever happened occurred. I know how difficult it can be having no explanation. Get better Steve! Your wife and daughter need you still!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock