Started on: 05-23-2018 06:11 PM
Replies: 14 (253 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 05-24-2018 01:00 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2018 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Dr. recently recommended that I use a medicated pad for my hemorrhoids. Not a big deal, and many men have this issue. My question lies in how long does it take to dissolve after you insert them? I am on my 13TH or 14TH medicated pad, and I do not think they are dissolving. I swear that I can still feel at least a few of them?

Anyone else have this issue?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you're doing it wrong.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Medicated pads are for external use

Cotton makeup pads dipped into warm Witch Hazle and placed on the rectum will help to soothe and shrink hemorrhoids. Just place it over the hole and keep your cheeks together. Learned that in the military.
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to quit smoking with the patch, but it wouldn't stay lit. Ended up going cold turkey.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony.....the doctor was just employing a colorful, colloquial expression when he told you to "shove it....."
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread stinks.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

My Dr. recently recommended that I use a medicated pad for my hemorrhoids. Not a big deal, and many men have this issue. My question lies in how long does it take to dissolve after you insert them? I am on my 13TH or 14TH medicated pad, and I do not think they are dissolving. I swear that I can still feel at least a few of them?

Anyone else have this issue?

Just keep inserting them. Eventually you will poop out a nice quilted parka.

Which reminds me:

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-23-2018).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think they are edibles not suppositories*

*just to be legally clear, I am not, nor am I in training to be, a doctor or any heathcare practitioner. Or a lawyer for that matter

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 05-23-2018).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't you load an old rifle like this with the wadding?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's just fine Tony.
Keep doing what you're doing.
After a while, you may get cottonmouth.....
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you remember to soak them in horse linament first ?
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious, do you ask car questions on a medical forum?

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah but only in OT not tech or general chat. Doctors like cars too! Ive blown out o-rings before, sucks to sit down or wipe yowza! Some medicated cream and a few days n theyre back where the sun dont shine. Never tried the pads. Got some supositories one time, didnt do a thing, coulda shoved em up my ass

shem
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2018 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
😋

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Just keep inserting them. Eventually you will poop out a nice quilted parka.

heh

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock