30 year old wont leave home, ends up in court by 2.5
Started on: 05-23-2018 10:04 AM
Replies: 10 (315 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 05-28-2018 07:58 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crazy stuff

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-23-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2018 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not meaning to thread jack, but the stupidity of both of these stories did not require multiple threads.

Some things are absolutely insane...

West Hollywood declares "Stormy Daniels Day". This story is dripping with warm excitement. Use caution when plowing through.

Maybe NSFW. Definitively not safe for consumption...

Click to show

Happy Stormy Daniels Day folks!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-23-2018).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Crazy stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7yTHzi4mn0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVsYkX4bQxQ

That's pathetic. Although, I have to wonder how his parents allowed this to happen. IMO, he should have been kicked out LONG before this.
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of my customers are very very well off, many complain that they gave their kids everything, paid for college, now theyre back home and not doing anything or looking for work. They ask me how I got into construction, I tell em I grew up in the ghetto and my parents didnt have anything to give me. So it was go get it for yourself or be happy w nothing. I know about and can fix all kindsa stuff now. Except fieros, notice I dont post in tech cuz I dunno

shem
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2018 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also heard after he was ordered to move out, he got himself a job to pay for a place. He immediately filed a lawsuit against the employer because they said he had to work weekends. I just heard it once, so cant verify any of it for truth. He also is appealing his eviction.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2018 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

I also heard after he was ordered to move out, he got himself a job to pay for a place. He immediately filed a lawsuit against the employer because they said he had to work weekends. I just heard it once, so cant verify any of it for truth. He also is appealing his eviction.

Not sure of this, but he does have a lawsuit against Best Buy. His claim is "wrongful termination". He would not work Saturdays.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2018 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meh, I wont work Saturday's either, and my boss is a REAL azzhole about it, constantly nagging me that I should be doing something productive like the dishes, laundry, mop the floors, clean the apartment.....Ya know, that womens work stuff !

<sigh>. I need a new girlfriend.

(I am soooooo dead if she ever sees this post. )
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2018 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Not sure of this, but he does have a lawsuit against Best Buy. His claim is "wrongful termination". He would not work Saturdays.

Maybe he's a devout 7th Day Adventist?

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never worked weekends...but then Ive been the boss. I once had a potential customer tell me he needed his car fixed over a weekend because he needed his car. I just told him nope. He then told me it was the law. I told him to get the hell off my property before I called police.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2018 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've worked weekends, frequently Saturday AND Sunday. Worked overnight on a weekend once when they were re-doing the floors, and they needed us there to make sure the floor waxing guys didn't steal **** . I've worked holidays, too, spent an Easter once re-working parts for a build the next day. Got a call from the boss once on CHRISTMAS DAY saying they needed me to come in to do the same, THAT time I just didn't answer the phone, and went in the next day (on a week I had taken vacation time off). I still have that voicemail saved on my computer. Actually same bosses wanted us to travel weekends for work weeks in Mexico, I finally told them 'enough' and that put an end to that.

The guy is a spoiled brat who should be ashamed of himself, and the parents should be ashamed for raising such a worthless POS.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2018 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

I've worked weekends, frequently Saturday AND Sunday. Worked overnight on a weekend once when they were re-doing the floors, and they needed us there to make sure the floor waxing guys didn't steal **** . I've worked holidays, too, spent an Easter once re-working parts for a build the next day. Got a call from the boss once on CHRISTMAS DAY saying they needed me to come in to do the same, THAT time I just didn't answer the phone, and went in the next day (on a week I had taken vacation time off). I still have that voicemail saved on my computer. Actually same bosses wanted us to travel weekends for work weeks in Mexico, I finally told them 'enough' and that put an end to that.

The guy is a spoiled brat who should be ashamed of himself, and the parents should be ashamed for raising such a worthless POS.

BTDT.

When I was working in aviation, I didnt mind because I truly enjoyed it. I wasnt working, I was having fun and the fact that somebody gave me money for it was just a bonus, I would have done it anyway.

Once I went into repair work, it was ENDLESS. Every-single-one of the companies and customers seemed to think that just because I (we) knew how to turn a screwdriver in the right place, we should be at their beck-and-call 24/7/365 just because they WANT ! That "career" cost me 2 relationships, 3 country homes, a pile of horses, 2 dogs and I lost count of the cars/ trucks. You HAVE no life of your own Notice I do very-very little machine repair these days (close enough to call it none). Its all admin overload work.

But then, I didnt stay home until 30. I moved across a continent and crossed a border at 21. By 30 I was a commercial pilot and had managed a small-town airport. (didnt hit Toronto until 31. DAMN, missed it by THAT much )

What I have been setting myself up for the past 18 months or so, is to be able to move back to a rural area (peace and quiet) and get back to the development of the e-bike project I shelved a while back. It was becoming a money pit with no end in sight, so I've been re-evaluating the approach and am about ready to get back to it.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock