Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  U.S. and North Korean summit meeting Challenge coin. Heads I win, tails you lose?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
U.S. and North Korean summit meeting Challenge coin. Heads I win, tails you lose? by rinselberg
Started on: 05-22-2018 07:16 PM
Replies: 20 (320 views)
Last post by: randye on 05-24-2018 04:59 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what's on the reverse (tail) side of this Challenge coin, which has already been produced by the White House Communications Agency, which is described in this report from Jack Beauchamp at VOX as a "military detachment" that works directly for the White House.

The report starts with a close-up photo image of the heads or face side of the coin.
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/...ng-un-challenge-coin
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's why I like VOX.
It's so......unbiased and not partisan.

And completely up to date with all of the facts.....
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the article:

"The coin itself is trivial and silly."

..and so is your post Ronald.

Trivial, stupid and pointless, just like it's author.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-22-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^
^
^
^
^

That, at a time when activity on this Off Topic forum has almost ebbed to nothing, compared to what it once was.

Some (I guess) would rather bring up the Off Topic front page and not see any new topics or messages. "I am just logging on here today to express my appreciation that there is nothing new to see here, since the last time that I logged in."

Yawn.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-22-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can always get the Obama coin, which has similarities of looking like Vladimir Lenin

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

You can always get the Obama coin, which has similarities of looking like Vladimir Lenin

How ironically appropriate.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2018 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Morons abound. Stupid idea.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I highly recommend this brief on air segment--it's just over four minutes--where Rachel Madcow interviewed the former Director of National Intelligence or DNI, James Clapper. The (retired) USAF lieutenant general has been the nation's longest serving DNI. He was the DNI for the entire 2016 national elections cycle and during the presidential transition, serving until President Trump's first official day as President. The interview was yesterday, May 22, 2018.

James Clapper talks about a telephone call that he put through to President Trump and the conversation that they had.

James Clapper talks about the famous (or infamous) Steele Dossier.

https://youtu.be/hmuKwCfb8f0

Originally posted by randye:

From the article:

"The coin itself is trivial and silly."

..and so is your post Ronald.

Trivial, stupid and pointless, just like it's author.

Eat D*ck

That one (from screen name randye) is a No Brainer, in terms of how the R(Inselberg) C(ommunity) chooses to respond. The screen name randye text that I highlighted in red is so far into Eat D*ck territory that it makes the Eat D*ck essentially an automatic or pre-configured RC response.

I have no problem with any of the other message content from screen name randye that was entered into this discussion. The messages that are based on news, political or OpEd content from Reuters, Zerohedge, NewsMax... all good. No problem with any of that.

I do like to throw some "crazy" into the mix when I message here, just for effect.

Like I don't really think of myself as the R(Inselberg) C(ommunity), that's just something to dress up my message with a James Clapper-like theme or accent.

So, "crazy", but not literally crazy. I've met all the prerequisites for Pennock's Off Topic messaging access. All the prerequisites for My License To Thrill.

Now I need a new keyboard.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
James Clapper has a history of lying. In fact, he was accused of perjury by Congress during the Obama Administration. Dude has been discredited.

This is funny: Typical leftist hoax jobs, which they do all the time.

Palestinians staging a martyr scene, but when your nose itches...

Typical of Democrats, Leftists and Criminals.

https://twitter.com/_p4z_/s...794149326848?lang=en

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wichita is welcome to his findings, and I thank him for presenting himself before this forum in a courteous and On Topic manner, without lowering himself into the "netherworld" of member-on-member defamation and vulgar personal attacks.

I am (and was already) well aware of the episode when D(irector) of N(ational) I(ntelligence) Clapper misled with a statement during a Congressional hearing, in which he did not "cop" to the N(ational) S(ecurity) A(gency) harvesting of metadata from the broad telephone and electronic (email; etc.) communications among U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents.

These were the metadata collections that were publicly revealed by Edward Snowden.

That's ONE on Clapper's "tab".

What about President Trump? By comparison?

I guess if Wichita and myself were the only two umpires on the field (so to speak), the Play Call would have to go through the Instant Review procedure with a call to the Major League umpire Instant Review facility in New York. Unless one of us were to overrule the other by their authority as Crew Chief. And we both could not be Crew Chief.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-23-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Wichita is welcome to his findings, and I thank him for presenting himself before this forum in a courteous and On Topic manner, without lowering himself into the "netherworld" of member-on-member defamation and vulgar personal attacks.

Eat D*ck

Ronald you have absolutely no self awareness.

Not surprising though since mentally ill people like you seldom, if ever, do.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Duck is good with orange sauce.
Randy, is that how you like to eat duck?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-23-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

That quacked me up!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Now that you mention it, yes. We often eat duck on the deck near the dock.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dining on duck on the deck by the dock at dusk?

Delightful!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 05-24-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Y'all could have missed this news that came from the White House, on Thursday evening, that there will be not just one, but two classified briefings today, about the subject that President Trump has been calling "SPYGATE".

Neither President Trump or any White House staff other than the White House Chief of Staff John Kelly will be part of these meetings.

First meeting
TEA FOR TWO

Representatives from the Department of Justice will provide a classified briefing for two Republican Congressmen, Trey Gowdy and Devin Nunes, on certain aspects of the Special Counsel's investigation, including the FBI's use of informants as part of the investigation.

Second meeting
DINNER FOR EIGHT

Second verse, same as the first, except that this version of the briefing will be provided for the Republican and Democratic leaders of the House and Senate, and the leading (Republican) and ranking (Democratic) members of the House and Senate Intelligence Oversight Committees--the so-called Gang of Eight.

Or maybe just the Gang of Seven, as House Speaker Paul Ryan has already communicated that he will not be available today, because of previous commitments. Does that sound like a lame excuse? Is he looking like no more than a lame duck on this issue?

But overall--looking at this from 10,000 feet--it's HUGE.

Canard a l’Orange

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 05-24-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like there's a bonsai tree growing out of your drumstick there, rinselberg. You really need to stop going to KFC.

Canards d'Orange

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-24-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

---it's HUGE.

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay