Just Mr Rogers by 2.5
Started on: 05-16-2018 03:19 PM
Replies: 7 (215 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 05-18-2018 02:44 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..in a quiet interview, just a little contrast

I wonder if someone like him could even be famous today
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing that, I watched a bunch of his stuff a few weeks ago, he really was a good thing...

Those who rush to blame him for this entitlement BS of today ("But he told kids that ALL of them are special")

They ARE. Not everyone is the BEST at everything...but they all have WORTH.

I can't wait to watch the documentary.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 05-16-2018).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12453 posts
Member since Jan 2012
"My this is a noisy world..." - and that was back before all the "Smart" phones...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Thanks for sharing that, I watched a bunch of his stuff a few weeks ago, he really was a good thing...

Those who rush to blame him for this entitlement BS of today ("But he told kids that ALL of them are special")

They ARE. Not everyone is the BEST at everything...but they all have WORTH.

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2018 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF happened to this world ?

Mr. Roger s and Sesimie Street and Spider Man and Looie Tunes...and when that was over go outside and ride your bike.

Thanks, Fred. You gave us one hell of a kid hood. Now excuse me, I'm gonna go find a garden hose to drink out of.

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I wonder if someone like him could even be famous today

Sure.. if he brainwashed the kids with Anti-American rhetoric and tried to convince them they have no gender and playing in the turd tunnel is totally normal. Oh and vote Democrat.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quite a little retrospective.
The last half of it is even better than the first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYAXD-Z-ztE

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-18-2018).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

WTF happened to this world ?

Mr. Roger s and Sesimie Street and Spider Man and Looie Tunes...and when that was over go outside and ride your bike.

Thanks, Fred. You gave us one hell of a kid hood. Now excuse me, I'm gonna go find a garden hose to drink out of.

That was a beautiful post. I’m trying to be a “free-range” parent (as opposed to a “helicopter” parent), but it’s hard - you get a lot of push back.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock