Started on: 05-11-2018 08:51 PM
Replies: 4 (160 views)
Last post by: randye on 05-12-2018 12:19 AM
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this one specific "friend" on FB that non-stop shares political liberal crap. I was just scrolling down the feed when I came across this gem of a share.

I wonder if I'll have that friend much longer after my response. I swear sometimes it just irritates the piss out of my how idiotic these things are! I have respoonded to several of her shares on this kind of stuff so I'm surprised she hasn't unfriended me already yet. Anyways, this was my response. Do you all think this will finally get me unfriended?

"From what I have found it's only 30% non-white and how dare he suggest that only a white male can marry a white woman. For that matter, why are they all female when something like 15% of the military is women? Why no husbands in there? Curious, by racial designation, how many are married? Roughly 52% of active duty personnel are married. Of that 52%, how many are white? Black? Hispanic? and so on. Might it be that one segment of the military marries more frequently? So much fail in such an ignorant statement by Mr. Ronald Klain. Things never break down into even proportions. If it did then there would be 1 Hispanic, 1 Black, 1 Arabic, 1 Asian and so on for every 1 Caucasian. But that's not how things work otherwise the military wouldn't be 70% Caucasian. Yet another factor. The percent of active duty being married grows the higher the age of the member. So, what's the percentage of the racial groups that remain in the military longer? What's the percentages of loss after 1 enlistment per racial group? There is no way this fool took all that into consideration in his 1 to 100 trillion comment. Especially since I can come up with more things beyond those I've already outlined that can effect the make up of a turnout. Still the biggest one of all, screw you Mr. Ronald Klain, you racist pig. How dare you suggest that none of those white women are in interracial marriages. Especially since there could be non-whites in that pic. My wife has a Hispanic friend who's skin is whiter than mine. Some of them in that small pic look like they could be Asian or Hispanic. Is it that Mr. Ronald Klain can only see ONE color as non-white?"

What would you all add?

*Edit: Had to fix the image link.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 05-11-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

What would you all add?

I would add that the photo is not from the White House event. The "tweet" is a deliberate attempt to stir up trouble by perpetrating a lie.

https://taskandpurpose.com/...-spouse-tweet-photo/
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, another bugf**k crazy person named Ronald....

What were the odds on that?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-11-2018).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Very interesting how some see only what they choose to see. Lots of people of color refuse to go to the White House, because, um...I got nothin'.

There are lots of interesting initiatives. Affirmative action is racist, because the basis is that the people whom it benefits aren't viable candidates, otherwise. How about No Child Left Behind, which ensures that those who benefit will never develop the skills ndcessary to succeed at anything other ghan collecting welfare. Or the Diversity Program, which places people into a situation for which they are completely unqualified, dropping the status quo to the lowest common denominator and generating strong feelings in those who must pull their weight. There are many more. How can ghese people not be insulted to fall into such a category?

The things you have mentioned are also commonly known as; "The soft racism of low expectations"

They are also all programs and initiatives of liberal leftists.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock