Well thats a different way to do that by 2.5
Started on: 05-08-2018 01:07 PM
Replies: 18 (655 views)
Last post by: shemdogg on 05-12-2018 06:36 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Different, unconventional, questionable ways to work on cars

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll stick to my "special tools"

Have you ever been hit by a snapped ratchet strap? I will stick to tow straps for now on too
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was already loose, he tightened the strap together then just pulled it by hand. Im callin bs. Thos f#ckers are always on there tight! I was watching for what he was going to tie the ratchet too but he just made a loop and pulled a tiny bit

shem
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fake, how many people do you think are threading straps through pulleys right now?
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try this some time on a Fiero...

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red Green would be proud.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Different, unconventional, questionable ways to work on cars

I have seen guys do this dozens of times on truck tires. It always made me a little nervous.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-09-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:

Try this some time on a Fiero...

Worked fine for me on my V8 Fiero a couple of times. Thats how I changed the belt on the water pump. I didnt even have it running. Just started the belt as far as it would go and turned the engine a few degrees by hand and belt popped right on every time.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Red Green would be proud.

He'd use suspenders
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He'd use suspenders

Jason,

Come on. He would use duct tape. The handyman's secret weapon. Remember if women can't find you handsome, they may as well find you handy.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I have seen guys do this dozens of times on truck tires. It always made me a little nervous.

That guy smoking while shooting the starter fluid scared me.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Jason,

Come on. He would use duct tape. The handyman's secret weapon. Remember if women can't find you handsome, they may as well find you handy.

Well that is probably true! I was stuck looking at the similarities between suspenders and ratchet straps !
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are the videos with the unibrow guy who is always wrecking himself in the name of something that really isn't funny?

I wish belt changes went that smoothly. I had hell of a time on my LQ1 (screw that tensioner), Mazda Protege (had to take off one belt to get to the other and broke the A/C Shraeder valve) and my 2.8 Fiero belt just never seemed tight enough. Autozone for a while were giving alternators with the wrong pully and that was another bit of grief.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe not a super unusual way but, funny just because of his words. I realize English is probably not his language but its funny.

Situation is the car is up

Need to lubricate with hammer

Now is very like brand new thing
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe not a super unusual way but, funny just because of his words. I realize English is probably not his language but its funny.

Situation is the car is up

Need to lubricate with hammer

Now is very like brand new thing

Did you cringe when he used a metal roofing hammer instead of a rubber mallet?
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aw man awesome awesome videos. I had 6 bugs, never saw that belt trick. Using starting fluid w a lit stoge in the mouth is just dumbbbb. Seen guys do the starting fluid trick. Never w that much fluid jeez.

Last videos the best
yes now ve have sticking drum brake tight very. Need to make lubricate vit ze finish hummer. I make beating vit hammer finish on drum brake vile i poop pants mine. Look at poop on ze floor now. Drum brake isz very loose now yes? Yes now veel is free n no more braking from zis veel rear. Zank you for vatching video, I hope you make useful information car.

shem
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

Aw man awesome awesome videos. I had 6 bugs, never saw that belt trick. Using starting fluid w a lit stoge in the mouth is just dumbbbb. Seen guys do the starting fluid trick. Never w that much fluid jeez.

Last videos the best
yes now ve have sticking drum brake tight very. Need to make lubricate vit ze finish hummer. I make beating vit hammer finish on drum brake vile i poop pants mine. Look at poop on ze floor now. Drum brake isz very loose now yes? Yes now veel is free n no more braking from zis veel rear. Zank you for vatching video, I hope you make useful information car.

shem

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-12-2018 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Did you cringe when he used a metal roofing hammer instead of a rubber mallet?

I did not watch until you mentioned it. Has anyone ever fractured a carpenters hammer? It is like a thousand shards of glass flying at you.

I think that I own well over 25 hammers. Many alike, but none the same.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clerks is one of my fav movies, havent seen it it ages but knew every line from those scenes
thats beautiful man lol

check these out- pure effin madness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfAjRQhqBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4g8iRl4Ff4

shem

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave