Started on: 05-02-2018 08:44 PM
Replies: 0 (127 views)
Last post by: D B Cooper on 05-02-2018 08:44 PM
D B Cooper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just had to tempt fate and buy a car on a Friday the 13th (april 13). It's not quite a Fiero, but it is another flavor of plastic 2 seater I've always thought about owning. I dub thee C3POS Now where did I leave my can of gold Duplicolor ?

Kidding aside, it's got a lot going for it. The paint job is terrible, but it had a fresh suspension rebuild last summer with new bushings, balljoints, shocks, a cleanup and paint on the suspension parts, new seals in the brakes all around, a rebuild on the carb, and a new HEI distributor. In the almost 3 weeks I've owned it, so far I've added working door locks, a keyless entry, weather strips on the doors, t tops, both pillars, and hood, fixed a neutral safety switch so the backup lights work, changed the turn signal switch in the column so the turn signals work, a light rebuild on the headlight assemblies, replaced the carpet, cleaned up quite a bit of wiring mess, replaced the radio and added rear speakers and a sub... I have a loooong list of items to address, but I'm plowing through them.

Here's a photobucket album: http://s46.photobucket.com/...infree/library/vette

Anyway, I'd love to get a little history on the car if anyone's got an extra carfax report you don't need. If Carfax works with pre-1980 VIN's, that is...

[This message has been edited by D B Cooper (edited 05-02-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock