Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Leftists can't handle trump success. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Leftists can't handle trump success. by jmbishop
Started on: 05-02-2018 06:08 AM
Replies: 44 (719 views)
Last post by: Rickady88GT on 05-08-2018 02:28 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

He has beard.
He trims beard.
His beard is smooth.
Does that make him good?
I think beards look good on some people, but not all.
IP: Logged
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I don't fully know why you totally detest the President, but that's totally your prerogative.

Quite frankly, President Trump was *EVERYTHING* I was looking for in a president (minus the marriage digressions of his past). I've wanted Mr. Trump to run ever since he announced in 2012. I didn't jump on the bandwagon, I led the damn bandwagon.

He has completely up-ended the presidency and Washington. The Democrats have ALWAYS been vile... absolutely vile, corrupt, and underhanded politicians. Many Republicans have also been corrupt, and hide it well. But what has always frustrated me is that Democrats are rife with transgressions of every possible kind, and Republicans were always expected to hold themselves to a higher standard. When a Democrat says something stupid, they get a free pass. When a Republican says something stupid, they are expected to immediately resign.

I don't think you even REMEMBER what the political landscape was like a short 3 years ago before Trump announced he was running in March of 2015. Just prior to that, Republicans weren't allowed to have a voice.

Do you remember how many times Trump was called to step down or resign during his campaign because of "words?"

How many former candidates actually DID because of "words?" There are so many it's ridiculous...

You can call me a Trumpflake or whatever you want. I'm not a Trump Flake. I'm a God damned testosterone-laden male that is sick of bull **** .

Hey, you can believe WHATEVER you choose. And I can discuss right back how absurd I think your views are.

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 05-08-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

He has beard.
He trims beard.
His beard is smooth.
Does that make him good?
I think beards look good on some people, but not all.

Nobody had the heart to tell him the Trump wig goes on top of the head.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-08-2018 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Big laughs!
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Nobody had the heart to tell him the Trump wig goes on top of the head.

LOL
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock