Started on: 04-27-2018 09:34 PM
Replies: 9 (251 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 04-28-2018 12:07 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not going to shed a tear over this criminal dying, but the body cam video in the link shows the officer firing through the windshield of his cruiser. The suspect is a solid 50' away. That just seems RECKLESS. I'd like to think I am damn good with a sidearm, but come on. Driving, through a windshield, 50' away and adrenaline all with a pistol.

https://www.themaven.net/bl...C3chnxTqPxJA/?full=1

You can see it without signing in at the original link.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

From the video, I can't tell if the shots from the COP shooting through the windshield hit the officer that was shot. I also hope his shots didn't hurt anyone in the house behind the bloody guy. To have hit the bloody guy, those shots came darn close to the car under the blue cover.

If there were no people injuries or property damages.... I guess the bad guys would think twice about crime, or at least not repeat, if this is the outcome.

I can't imagine he made contact. I read the article, but it doesn't specify the name of the officer who shot from the car. He could have been one of the shots, but it isn't complete enough to say for sure.

Awful procedure in my opinion.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 04-28-2018).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cop who shot through his windshield is lucky he didn't kill anyone else. You're not shooting through a piece of paper, dumbass.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The suspect was already on the ground as the officer approached. He was probably already hit by other officers. The downed officer wasn't in the line of fire as the shooting officer approached. He may have already been hit by the suspect and managed to stay on his feet while adrenalin was flowing. When the officer is shown laying on the ground, he is actually in the street between the other police vehicles and the suspect. He wasn't there before.

If the suspect was shooting at the police, I have no sorrow for him. Maybe the officer was reckless, but only an internal investigation and review of SOP will determine that.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not enough information provided to make a call.

All I'm gonna say is spend a month, a week, a day in a LEO's job and then consider how you will approach a potential situation. These folks put their asses on the line every day in every encounter. I don't blame them for the vast majority of issues that come up.

Present a dangerous situation to a LEO and you get what you're asking for in the vast majority of cases. That is not to suggest there aren't some bad cops out there but,...................

Rams
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably one of the more organized takedowns that I have seen. Criminal shot, medical services instantly try to stop the bleeding of the criminal and save him, scene is secured, and shot officer is helped up to his feet. All in all a great day.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2018 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Criminal had a gun during the commission of a crime. I am happy with the results.

Ramifications for poor actions.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-08-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2018 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Cop who shot through his windshield is lucky he didn't kill anyone else. You're not shooting through a piece of paper, dumbass.

Dumbass is lucky he didnt get a ricochet and hit himself !!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock