Started on: 04-27-2018 08:45 AM
Replies: 14 (249 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 04-27-2018 07:03 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2018 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, crap

Paranoid much ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Being the North Korean dictator is--in its own way--a remarkably high stress life style. He's just trying to Keep His Sh*t Together. It's a good thing. I'm cutting him some slack on this Porta Potty angle.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEWSWEEK....

'nuff said.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw on the MSNBC chyron that Kim Jong Un (or KJU as he could become known) has told the South Korean president Moon Jae-in (or the Moon Man, as he could become known) that President Moon's early morning hours of sleep will no longer be interrupted by phone calls from the South Korean Ministry of Defense, waking the South Korean president and warning him of another early morning North Korean missile test.

So President Moon can now look forward to more mornings when he can sleep in, or at least sleep long enough to get his "eight".

Kim Jong Un is adding to his already considerable legacy as something of a "wit" or a "quip master", wouldn't you say? I mean, who else would have thought of referring to President Trump as a "dotard"..? A dotard? What the hell is that? That was a good one. As surprising as a long period comet, previously unknown to astronomers, emerging unexpectedly from the shadow of the far side of the sun.

There's more here on Reuters.

"With hug and handshakes, North Korea's smiling Kim lightens summit mood"
Heekyong Yang and Ju-min Park report
https://www.reuters.com/art...koreas-idUSKBN1HY08M

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-27-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2018 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Kim Jong Un is adding to his already considerable legacy as something of a "wit" or a "quip master", wouldn't you say? I mean, who else would have thought of referring to President Trump as a "dotard"..? A dotard? What the hell is that? That was a good one. As surprising as a long period comet, previously unknown to astronomers, emerging unexpectedly from the shadow of the far side of the sun.

Praise for anyone that is the head of a snake is disgusting. The atrocities this regime has done, and continue to do are World denounced. You seem to be holding a murderous dictator in the highest regards.

Seek peace, but do not suppress history.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I was still in school, I came into possession (through an odd circumstance) of a book of Hitler's most memorable punch lines.

I've been "unhinged" ever since.

Like this:
Click to show

You could look it up.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aha! Another piece of the puzzle revealed.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2018 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, the sickness that is present when praising a dictator is within my duty to point out. This patriotism is not held as high as it should be.

Perhaps your family name has never been diluted by a belief. Mine has.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[b]Originally posted by rinselberg

I've been "unhinged" ever since.

The proper term is mentally ill. You are mentally ill.

Once again, here you are demonstrating your psychotic fascination with toilets and bodily waste.

Are you going to ship some more feces to someone ?

You are sick Ronald. GET HELP.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-27-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
re: Tony Kania

You wouldn't make it as a managing editor at any of the online publications that I frequent. Politico. The Daily Beast. New York Times. Washington Post. NBC News. CNN. Yada yada yada.

Readers thirst for satire, and the tongue-in-cheek. Maybe not in every report, but at least for some of the reporting, week in and week out.

"Trust me."
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by randye:
The proper term is mentally ill. You are mentally ill. Once again, here you are demonstrating your psychotic fascination with toilets and bodily waste.

Are you going to ship some more feces to someone ?

You are sick Ronald. GET HELP

Here we go again. All that from "unhinged"..?

GET A COFFIN, YOU IMBECILE.

That was unofficial.

Officially, the Pennock's user account identifiied by "randye" has been downgraded to Pop-Up Ad status, as far as I am concerned. Messages that I am not interested in reading, and generally will not ever be reading, from this time forward.

There has not been a "last straw". There have been more than a hundred last straws, in the last few weeks alone.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Trust me."

Yes Tony.

Trust the psychosis of someone that has delusions that he's a "journalist" on the internet.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13815 posts
Member since Mar 2006

GET A COFFIN, YOU IMBECILE.

There has not been a "last straw". There have been more than a hundred last straws, in the last few weeks alone.

Death threats now Ronald?

California Penal Code Section 422

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-27-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-27-2018 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You wouldn't make it ...

"Trust me."

Ha! I am not a "struggler". I can wipe my own azz without an Editor Ronald.

I would never trust you. My wiring dictates this reaction to anything you scribble down.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, rinse, I hate to tell you this, but the sites you listed are not satire.
They actually believe and promote that worldview....

If you want satire, try the Onion.....at least they are transparent about it.

(Wait, does transparent still mean what it used to???)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock