Started on: 04-26-2018 06:47 PM
Replies: 12 (205 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 04-27-2018 03:22 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2018 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shelter those kids folks. Shelter them from everything.

NSFW

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What ever you do, DON'T take her to a Chinese restaurant!

Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a dumb a$$.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uploaded to YouTube by Sue Pine.

The goose is a Millennial, looking for a free handout. That's why it was pretending to be missing one of its legs. He... she? I don't know about sexing of geese. How about "it"..? It yearns for Single Payer, is all in for DACA, and hopes to waddle its way through a newly constructed Schumer Tunnel in 2024.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-26-2018).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is what we are dealing with guys. They want more money for nothing, want the age to vote to be younger, run the country and everything else, etc. Yet they are too stupid to understand the world around them, then throw a fit when they are shown how stupid they are. We are fu€ked.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Suppose she is favor of abortion?

Maybe the video is satire, by a really smart millennial,?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-26-2018).]

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2018 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now WHERE did I put my roasting pan and hot sauce ?
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by texasfiero:

Washington, D.C., may allow 16-year-olds to vote for president in the 2020 election

Nauseating.
They can't even enter into contractual agreements. They don't pay taxes. So many problems with this.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2018 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Nauseating.
They can't even enter into contractual agreements. They don't pay taxes. So many problems with this.

No different up here.

They can join the forces at 17 and kill or be killed.....but not vote until 18, drink or smoke until 19, and are considered "children' for support until 25.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 leg..."I can make it on my own..."

lil' brudder

*must have something in my eyehole*
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

No different up here.

They can join the forces at 17 and kill or be killed.....but not vote until 18, drink or smoke until 19, and are considered "children' for support until 25.

I don't much care what happens in your country, but I have mixed feelings about the drinking and smoking age in ours. Seems weird you can die for your country here, but not have beer.

I have so many problems with drinking being legal and not classifying it as a drug. I don't need to derail this topic, not that it is going anywhere or like one persons opinion matters.

EDIT. That read like I was for prohibition. I am not, even in the slightest. It is more a beef with how we classify and criminalize intoxicants in general.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 04-27-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2018 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

1 leg..."I can make it on my own..."

lil' brudder

*must have something in my eyehole*

That's some sick sh!t....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave