Started on: 04-23-2018 09:20 AM
Replies: 38 (604 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 05-06-2018 03:05 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2018 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I support my President. No matter who it is. I may ***** and moan as is my right for voting.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Do you?

F**K yes I do.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I support our President.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2018 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, the safe answers.

I will support President Trump unless there is legal reason not to. Or, until I deem otherwise.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I support the presidency. I'm embarrassed by the Donald.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is doing better than I expected. I expect more good things to come.
FieroTony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was liking him when he was throwing around the idea of running in 2012.

I love that he's my President.

I'm only 53 and have never been excited over a presidency. Could you imagine how much could be done if he'd have a fair shot.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah, the safe answers.

I will support President Trump unless there is legal reason not to. Or, until I deem otherwise.

Shoot... my response wasn't a safe answer.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 04-23-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2018 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am spending the day doing touch up paint on the Fiero, then a polish and wax. I will be back tomorrow. Thanks for the answers. Not looking to upset anyone. But, if ya get the itches then have at it here.
hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammerSend a Private Message to hammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yeah. Totally agree with Fiero Tony
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:
I'm embarrassed by the Donald.

I am embarrassed by you.

How ?

Its not possible. Were you embarrassed by Nobama ?
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not an Obama or Clinton fan either. There were many things that I disagreed with them on and I have extreme distaste for Hillary. Obamas style was not as embarrassing as Trumps but he was just another corporate establishment stooge in my opinion.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Obama's style was not as embarrassing as Trumps but he was just another corporate establishment stooge in my opinion.

How can either one embarrass you, ? I don't get it.

My take is that the American people embarrass you because we vote morons into office.

You know what ? You might be on to something. You should go on an apology tour and lead from behind. For good measure, you could force me to pay for health insurance for child birth needs, of which I do not need.

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
For good measure, you could force me to pay for health insurance for child birth needs, of which I do not need.

Do you have car insurance? If so you pay per month even if you have not used it and those who use the same insurance company as you who were in an accident are using your money to pay for repairs or medical bills that they were involved in, that is how insurance works.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2018 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OH10fiero:

Do you have car insurance? If so you pay per month even if you have not used it and those who use the same insurance company as you who were in an accident are using your money to pay for repairs or medical bills that they were involved in, that is how insurance works.

With car insurance one is taking responsibility for their own needs. With forced federal medical care taxes one is not given a choice.

Does this make sense to you?
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't get me started on the scam that is car insurance...
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not an Obama or Clinton fan either. There were many things that I disagreed with them on and I have extreme distaste for Hillary. Obamas style was not as embarrassing as Trumps but he was just another corporate establishment stooge in my opinion.

I found BHO to be terribly embarrassing for America's image. A puzzy metrosexual with no courage.
DJT is brash, just exactly what is needed in today's political turmoil.
But most importantly, he loves America, and all that it stands for, and all that it has done to help others in the world.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love and support our country.

I don't respect or support our president. He's an embarrassment. I like some of what he's done--the tax cut is incredible and will go down in history (though I wish we would have cut spending to go along with it). But then he calls it the biggest tax cuts and reform in the history of the United States... which just isn't true. He also doesn't seem to understand the implications of everything that he does. Advisers surrounding him quit because he won't take their advice. We are seeing the beginning of a trade war, and I can only hope it slows down and doesn't continue to a full-on trade war. It would be detrimental to both China and the United States. We should be promoting further globalization, in my opinion.

His tweets are downright rhetorical, sometimes directly conflicting with his own prior statements. His use of "cryin'," "crooked," "cheatin'," and other adjectives put in front of names in his tweets is ridiculous as the leader of our country. I make no statement of the validity of the uses, only that our president should be more... presidential. He even shared that one video of the "Muslim immigrant" that wasn't an immigrant at all--and he talks about Fake News!

I feel like we are in a very strange time right now. I'm interested to see how this presidency is looked at a decade or two after he leaves office. I disagree with a lot of what he promotes and does, but I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. Unfortunately, it's too early to tell exactly how all of his actions will play out. I continue to wish him the best of luck, and I hope that my embarrassment is ill-placed.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DJT has successfully shown that our previous leaders have sold our country out.
Rather than negotiate from a position of strength, they chose to give our trade partners or ideological adversaries the better part of the deal.
Evidently, none of them had experience in negotiations or felt that we could 'absorb the losses'.
I appreciate that we finally have a President that puts America at the forefront in the world order. We earned it, paid for with the blood of our military, the brains of our researchers and the sweat of our industrial and agricultural workers.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-24-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car insurance ? I don't even have to have a car, but I do. I also have insurance. In case I need it. I will never again need child birth insurance.

I know how insurance works. Did you know that most insurance companies are rich ?

My vehicle insurance is for a risk pool I might need. Should I cover their home/renters insurance needs too ?
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
I hope that my embarrassment is ill-placed.

How can you show your face in public ? Do you apologize for our President to everybody you meet ?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YES, and what is more, I pay for that voluntarily and because I choose to in accordance with my choice to drive a vehicle on the road.

That is completely unlike being forced at the barrel of a government gun to pay for everyone else, such as Obamacare.

If you cannot, or will not, understand that very fundamental difference then there is little if anything we can do to help you.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-24-2018).]

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

YES, and what is more, I pay for that voluntarily and because I choose to in accordance with my choice to drive a vehicle on the road.

That is completely unlike being forced at the barrel of a government gun to pay for everyone else, such as Obamacare.

If you cannot, or will not, understand that very fundamental difference then there is little if anything we can do to help you.

So you have never been to Doctor in your entire life thus never needing health insurance. Got it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2018 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got it.

Nope. You don't have a clue.

I have been to the doctor's office, the hospital, the lab work shop, without insurance. It was cheaper.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2018 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you have never been to Doctor in your entire life thus never needing health insurance. Got it.

Oh Great! Here we go down this old road again.

Let's just cut to the chase and save a whole lot of time here. Just go ahead and tell us all how healthcare is somehow a "right"

Tell us all how everyone else should pay for all your needs because it's only fair.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-25-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2018 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You only answer one person. You pick out which person to answer. These are choices.

Your way of thought can be deconstructed.

Please understand that it is you that is wrong. We cannot have a conversation when you are disputing known truths and finitely defined terms.

Enjoy your day...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 04-25-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2018 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is this 2009? Are we still pretending to use car insurance as an argument for Obamacare?

I buy car insurance by choice. People who live in some cities don't even own cars. Some states only require you to have basic coverage.

Anyway, it's a moot point. Trump got rid of the individual mandate, so it's not even a thing anymore.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2018 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm, perhaps I too need to rethink my position?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
President Trump. A few folks showed up.

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the guy, hes protecting my home and way of life. He could be a much better speaker for sure but thats not why he got elected. He shoots from the hip and isnt afaid to talk s#it to the morons. This country holds the world together, when its gone we are all f#cked.

so yeah I like the guy a lot
USA forever
shem
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Anyway, it's a moot point. Trump got rid of the individual mandate, so it's not even a thing anymore.

It's not a moot point to the socialist justice warriors.

Originally posted by shemdogg:
USA forever

It's not just the Dumb Morons in Congress, it's the dumbs that keep electing them. Also the dumbs who champion their cause, ie media/celebrities.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35909 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:

A three part video, and, not the full Congressional Hearing video.

Maybe it is me, for not joining youtube's prime account nor falling for the "block ad" scam. Youtube also censors free speech, .

'Ya know Right Wing radio kicks the pants off of Left Wing radio. There is money to be had in a Right Wing FaceSpace/Twatter channel. An all inclusive media, just like Right Wing radio. Those hosts do not know who calls in.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have always liked him. Hes the anti politician the country needs. Does and says what he wants straight from the hip. Hes already done more for the country than Obuma did in 8 years...and what he hasnt done thats been promised, hes tried to get done despite being choked by the liberals. As hard as theyve tried...they still havent got anything illegal against him. Paying off a whore is the best they can do. He has more approval now than he had at the election. I fully expect him to be re elected if he chooses to run. The democrats are trying their damndest to get as many illegals into the country that they can, who can get to vote legal or not. Their way of looking at it is if all the illegals hate Trump for blocking their way in, thats a vote on their side.

I know people who still say Trumps going to be impeached before his term is up and I just laugh at them and tell them its not going to happen. First you cant try a sitting president for most crimes, and they cant even subpoena him. He can tell them to fk off. Anyone that they do convict of anything, he can also just give them a presidential pardon if he wants.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump is GREAT. The best president we have have since Reagan for sure.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Correcting my above statement. They 'can' subpoena him. He would have 4 choices though :

1/ completely cooperate
2/ plead 5th amend.
3/ simply refuse to answer and pay a fine for contempt
4/ ignore it completely (not answer anything, or even show up)
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Correcting my above statement. They 'can' subpoena him. He would have 4 choices though :

1/ completely cooperate
2/ plead 5th amend.
3/ simply refuse to answer and pay a fine for contempt
4/ ignore it completely (not answer anything, or even show up)

Actually, they can not legally subpoena him. It is against the law to interrupt a President's duties.

I would like to see heads explode. Like when Lois Lerner said under oath that she did nothing wrong, then pleaded the Fifth.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Johnathon McCain does not.

I never realized that while I am alive I can ban people from my funeral?

I am going to purposely laugh in the face of liberalism today. Feel free to attempt to stop me.

I will not be on any picket line tomorrow morning. I am a free man.

Our progressive members are having a bad week. The whole slut thing is all they have left. Having been a past expert on sluts, this is the way that they revolve. No amount of dick eating will ever help your lost soul.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmm, perhaps I too need to rethink my position?

Oh my God... this is insane hilarity.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock