Started on: 04-22-2018 12:50 AM
Replies: 40 (1055 views)
Last post by: Hudini on 05-10-2018 08:43 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2018 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Snicker

NSFW

Evidently, some people simply do not grasp sarcastic humor.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 04-22-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Snicker

NSFW

Posts like this is what drove good, decent members away from OT and PFF in general and I'm sure Google Ads would frown on it heavily.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What he said. It needs to be deleted.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sucks as bad as their coffee.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww, more fewings hurt from freedom of speach.
Yet the libtards can make posters at rallys of anything up to and including death to the president....
Its a wonder anybody can still walk upright, without their backbones that is.
LMAO.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "liberals" are doing it in the streets. So I'm gonna do it on Pennock's.

That's a good part of why this Off Topic section has become so dead. It's like watching paint dry. They have given up on it and found other things to do instead.

Not that other things are a bad idea, but they have turned their backs on this forum and will not so much as even drop in again to say "hello",

Need to put on a Hazmat suit to use this forum. For OFF TOPIC.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-22-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lambo nut -

Did it hurt your feelings?
It didn't hurt mine!

Do you subscribe to the idea that two wrongs make one right?
I don't.

I just don't see how it adds anything to any conversation.
Nor do I lower personal standards to the standards of others.

You may have a different view, that's fine with me too.
Is it fine with you if I have a different view on this than you?

Or are you the type of person who berates others who feel differently than you?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 04-22-2018).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Lambo nut -

It didn't hurt mine!

I don't.

My thoughts as well.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut -

It didn't hurt mine!

I don't.

Nope

Nope

Like your post?

Yep

Sometimes
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2018 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here come the negs from pussies. Besides this, and sending out shat care packages, it is all folks ever do. No one has ever confronted me face to face. So, pussies it is...

The OP's post is a bad idea.

Being inundated with racist rhetoric is also a bad idea. I deal with it daily.

I really love how a person only posts something that another made, but the poster is the devil? Like when a muslim blows up 48 people, but coonts here like to blame the poster as racists? Like that?

Poor rinselberg all unhappy and chest pounding. Ha, you have no chest to pound. It is concave.

Get over yourselves. Deal with it. Move on.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Racists should not be silenced. If someone wants to do me harm (and I am not a member of any protected group), I want to know about it.
The graphic posted above (now removed) demonstrates that claims of racial discrimination sometimes have merit.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-22-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2018 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Racists should not be silenced. If someone wants to do me harm (and I am not a member of any protected group), I want to know about it.
The graphic posted above demonstrates that claims of racial discrimination sometimes have merit.

You know what I've learned on the topic of racism ?

It is NOT based on race, it is based on BEHAVIOR.

When one observes the exact same behavior, demeanor, attitude and actions from the same group of people hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of times, THATS when it becomes race-based and the entire group of that race is all lumped together since the "racist" individual has learned to expect, based on experience, that exact same behavior from all members of that race or group.

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't know whatthe "joke" was even about, had to look it up. This is tir second ****** post this week. Are blacks people this hated by you?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2018 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No.....I hate everybody equally.

I basically dont put up with anybody who wants "special" rights and privileges because of who/what they are. They can take that lib mentality and stuff it.

This is what I mean right here.

https://www.huffingtonpost....m_hp_ref=ca-homepage

There is a bylaw that applies to EVERYBODY equally, except for ONE group who thinks they are special and want to try and play the race card. frack 'em.

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No.....I hate everybody equally.

I basically dont put up with anybody who wants "special" rights and privileges because of who/what they are. They can take that lib mentality and stuff it.

This is what I mean right here.

https://www.huffingtonpost....m_hp_ref=ca-homepage

There is a bylaw that applies to EVERYBODY equally, except for ONE group who thinks they are special and want to try and play the race card. frack 'em.

The heck are you talking about special rights? As I've heard the story employees called police on black people for using the restroom.

The article you linked has nothing to do with any ofthis.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 04-22-2018).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

The heck are you talking about special rights?

I've heard of minorities getting the job even when they were not remotely qualified only because a company needed to fill a "quota" or "ratio".
Don't play stupid.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 04-22-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2018 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The heck are you talking about special rights? As I've heard the story employees called police on black people for using the restroom.

Same way I get the cops called on me if I force my way into a businesses bathroom ? Treated like any other trespasser violating policy ? (Around here it's no-buy then no-bathroom--they are locked for a reason)

Imagine that

The fiasco in the whole thing is they want to play the race/victim card over it
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

I've heard of minorities getting the job even when they were not remotely qualified only because a company needed to fill a "quota" or "ratio".
Don't play stupid.

We aren't talking about jobs. Are you referring to affirmative action?

Same way I get the cops called on me if I force my way into a businesses bathroom ? Treated like any other trespasser violating policy ? (Around here it's no-buy then no-bathroom--they are locked for a reason)

Imagine that

The fiasco in the whole thing is they want to play the race/victim card over it

I stopped just yesterday and used the bathroom at a business I didn't buy anything from. Jenny went to the restroom too. Maybe I don't have all the facts from the Starbucks story, but no one called the police on us for using their facilities. In fact they told me where they were located.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-22-2018 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I stopped just yesterday and used the bathroom at a business I didn't buy anything from. Jenny went to the restroom too. Maybe I don't have all the facts from the Starbucks story, but no one called the police on us for using their facilities. In fact they told me where they were located.

I have been refused a restroom use dozens of times in my life. Not once or twice, but dozens. If a store owner says no, then you leave. Or make a scene. I leave. The two made a scene. Cops were called. I feel sorry for no one.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I have been refused a restroom use dozens of times in my life. Not once or twice, but dozens. If a store owner says no, then you leave. Or make a scene. I leave. The two made a scene. Cops were called. I feel sorry for no one.

I did not know that part.

Why does being black have anything to do with ir all then?
I leave too.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We aren't talking about jobs. Are you referring to affirmative action?

You brought up "special rights" again.
Again, don't play stupid.

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 04-22-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You brought up "special rights" again.
Again, don't play stupid.

Are you drunk?
You brought up jobs and special rights. I hadn't even read story until after I had commented originally.

After reading a couple versions of the story, sounds like the police are being thrown under the bus. I've never even had an item from a Starbucks let alone been inside one. I didn't know they had a customer only bathroom policy.

The thread was started with a racist "joke" if you can call it that. It's the second one by Mike this week. I don't think affirmative action has anything to do with this topic. I certainly don't support it, to me seems of reverse racism, even though so many tell me that's not a thing.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know what I've learned on the topic of racism ?

It is NOT based on race, it is based on BEHAVIOR.

When one observes the exact same behavior, demeanor, attitude and actions from the same group of people hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of times, THATS when it becomes race-based and the entire group of that race is all lumped together since the "racist" individual has learned to expect, based on experience, that exact same behavior from all members of that race or group.

The image on the cup and a specific word in the text are race based. Their use in this context is a BEHAVIOR. As someone said in this very thread, "When one observes the exact same behavior, demeanor, attitude and actions from the same group of people hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of times, THATS when it becomes race-based...."
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like some off-color jokes... but not when it's needlessly offensive like that.

There are lots of black Republicans, and they probably wouldn't find this funny.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find no humor at the expense of another.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you drunk?
You brought up jobs and special rights.

Right, like I'm the drunk one...
Special rights,
Mid brought it up FIRST.
YOU brought it up SECOND as a question as if you didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about. (Playing stupid).
I didn't bring it up until THIRD to call you out on being stupid as if you didn't know what he was talking about.
No, you're the drunk one.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right, like I'm the drunk one...
Special rights,
Mid brought it up FIRST.
YOU brought it up SECOND as a question as if you didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about. (Playing stupid).
I didn't bring it up until THIRD to call you out on being stupid as if you didn't know what he was talking about.
No, you're the drunk one.

Initially I hadn't read the story. Heard a blurb on talk radio while getting breakfast. Mike posted about the word ****** earlier this week. Then he followed with a story that was seemingly unrelated to his original off color joke. I had still not read anything, my wife had told me it was an incident related to black people using a restroom and getting the police called. She had only heard a blurb too.

I'm done explaining things to you. I can't concern myself with your level of nonsense.
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Initially I hadn't read the story. Heard a blurb on talk radio while getting breakfast. Mike posted about the word ****** earlier this week. Then he followed with a story that was seemingly unrelated to his original off color joke. I had still not read anything, my wife had told me it was an incident related to black people using a restroom and getting the police called. She had only heard a blurb too.

I'm done explaining things to you. I can't concern myself with your level of nonsense.

Figures. You're clueless so you just give up and start degrading the other person. See it all the time on the interwebs.
RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to hopefully provide some insight and clarity to the this issue, I can share my experience.

When I heard about the Starbuck's incident I was also taken back, because it was just this past winter, I sought refuge at a McDonald's while waiting for a meeting. I was well dressed and had some belongings with me and I sat quietly in the corner. It was an African American women, possibly the manager, who reminded me of the policy. Either I had to purchase something, or leave. This was in the city, so I figure loitering was a problem. I left with no problem.

I didn't take it personally.

Years back when I was taking a class I was tasked with interviewing someone of a different ethnicity and discussing with them their experiences. I chose a friend at work who was African American. We met after work and had a long talk over dinner.

Since we worked together we shared the same environment, the same people, and many similarities as far as likes and dislikes. Of course the purpose was to discuss his experiences, and he mentioned people that he thought hated him, but tolerated him, because he was African American.

The most profound thing he said was: "If someone doesn't like you or care for you, you are okay with it because it's just you. But, if someone doesn't like me I right away think it's because I'm black."

More interesting was he could not discriminate. Some of the people at work he believed were prejudice were and some were just mean. It was a blind spot he had. This was the default in his thinking.

It's hard to understand how pervasive this can be unless you've been in this circumstance. Each of us has a experience of being different, but for the most part we bask in sameness. We seek it out.

So it is easy to see how you can quickly generalize and incidents like at the SB happen for African Americans.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RotrexFiero:

Since we worked together we shared the same environment, the same people, and many similarities as far as likes and dislikes. Of course the purpose was to discuss his experiences, and he mentioned people that he thought hated him, but tolerated him, because he was African American.

The most profound thing he said was: "If someone doesn't like you or care for you, you are okay with it because it's just you. But, if someone doesn't like me I right away think it's because I'm black."

More interesting was he could not discriminate. Some of the people at work he believed were prejudice were and some were just mean. It was a blind spot he had. This was the default in his thinking.

Just quoting this because it's true. I've always believed this to be the case for many people, regardless of race. People tend to project onto others opinions what is their own biggest personal concern.

Someone with buck teeth or big ears, or what have you... is going to think that's all people are constantly looking at.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2018 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Firing of the manager, a racial training day shut down, and a public apology is not enough...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/p...news-topstories.html

Again, I too have been refused. Should I have protested? Is that the right thing to do now? Please help me. I am so very confused? Am I really a bilingual hermaphrodite? Or perhaps I identify more as a hedgehog? No, wait, I am a walnut! Yes, today I am a walnut and you MUST address me as such or I will become offended, I will protest your life, and send shat to your families homes! Bwahahahah!
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am old with prostate problems and when I have to go I really have to go right now! When I encounter a customer only situation I don't argue, I just go around back and relieve myself making sure not to expose myself and get arrested for that. I know that it's not ideal but I think that it is the businesses right to limit their facility to customers. Unfortunately there's a good chance that by the time I get my purchase it could be too late for me. Possibly more information than you wanted to hear.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-23-2018 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I am old with prostate problems and when I have to go I really have to go right now! When I encounter a customer only situation I don't argue, I just go around back and relieve myself making sure not to expose myself and get arrested for that. I know that it's not ideal but I think that it is the businesses right to limit their facility to customers. Unfortunately there's a good chance that by the time I get my purchase it could be too late for me. Possibly more information than you wanted to hear.

Well, THATS shitty !!!!!

(I sympathize. Mom was hit with the condition after a gall-bladder removal and spent 30 years wearing Depends. About 1/2 of the "emergency stops" we had to make over the years were too late)
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Yes, today I am a walnut and you MUST address me as such or I will become offended, I will protest your life, and send shat to your families homes! Bwahahahah!

Hello nut!!!

hahah

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2018 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

We are about half your age, but Jenny has liver issues and facing similar with her medications. Unfortunately the world is not her urinal. As far as I know she is rarely turned away, but even making it home is sometimes an issue. It isn't our mission to change company policies. We just adjust the best we can.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2018 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not reviewed this thread after my second message, which is way back near the start.

When I saw the image that started this--there was a LINK that opened a new browser window or tab with the image--it raised a number of questions for me, including this:

Was that LINK (which has now been deleted from the Original Post) something that could be flagged by Google and cause a problem for the forum's owner--a Mr Cliff Pennock, if memory serves me--in terms of his agreement to host the sponsored advertisements that appear on this forum?

If this has already been discussed, then all I ask is that "you" cut me some slack. It's not an opportune moment for me to review this thread. I have not been online for the last couple of days. This is not where I need to start, as far as catching up and clearing up the backlogs.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-25-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2018 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
This is not where I need to start, as far as catching up and clearing up the backlogs.

Yet you did, .

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Men Arrested In Philadelphia Starbucks Reach Settlements
Scott Neuman for NPR; May 3, 2018.

The two black men arrested at a Philadelphia Starbucks last month have reached a settlement with the coffee chain and the city.

Business partners Donte Robinson and Rashon Nelson, both 23, were arrested on April 12 as they sat at the Starbucks waiting for an associate, without ordering anything. The video of their arrest by Philadelphia police went viral, sparking protests and becoming a major embarrassment for Starbucks and the city.

In the wake of the incident, Starbucks says it is closing 8,000 of its stores on May 29 for racial-bias training.

Robinson and Nelson agreed to a settlement with Starbucks for an undisclosed sum and an offer of free college tuition to complete bachelor's degrees through an online program with Arizona State University that was created four years ago for Starbucks employees.

In a separate deal, they got a symbolic $1 each from the City of Philadelphia as well as promise from [Philadelphia city] officials to establish a $200,000 public high school program for young entrepreneurs.

More online
https://www.npr.org/section...ks-reach-settlements
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I find no humor at the expense of another.

Isn't almost all humor at the expense of others?

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about self-deprecating humor? Or humor that involves fictional characters?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock