Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Attn: Jeff Sessions Re: Comey, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok and Page

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Attn: Jeff Sessions Re: Comey, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok and Page by williegoat
Started on: 04-18-2018 04:38 PM
Replies: 23 (476 views)
Last post by: dratts on 07-13-2018 04:17 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2018 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Letter

The story

Nearly a dozen Republican members of Congress on Wednesday sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department and FBI seeking an investigation of former bureau boss James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, ex-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton in connection with 2016 campaign controversies.

------------------

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-18-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2018 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The cynic in me says that nothing is going to come of this.
The optimist in me sincerely hopes the cynic is wrong.

I suppose that we shall see.

Edit - I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall in a few choice places.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-18-2018).]

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2018 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The Letter

General Sessions, the ball is in your court.....if you have any integrity left.

I suggest printing that letter, adding a note and your name, and mailiing it to President Trump.

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 04-18-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2018 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are CNN, WaPo, et all? Is this not news worthy? I know the answer and it is ugly.

If the left believes these highly placed government officials are above reproach, they should be up in arms, decrying the abuse of power by these Congressmen.

On the other hand, we have all seen the videos of Gowdy interrogating Lynch, Clinton and Comey. This needs to move forward, now.

In the back of my mind, I have wondered just what or who prompted Gowdy to announce his retirement from public life. I have wondered if there were irresistible forces acting behind the scenes. There is a dark cloud hanging over our nation's capital.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2018 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

The optimist in me sincerely hopes the cynic is wrong.

I suppose that we shall see.

Edit - I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall in a few choice places.

Steve,
Slide over a bit, we're in the same boat on this one.

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2018 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Why has it not already happened without a letter of Congressional criminal referral ?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post04-19-2018 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crickets in the media. Not complete silence, but a stupid amount of it.

Only pointing out bias. The ridiculous amount of bias that the left has.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2018 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sincerely hope that this is going to be "it" for them.

I doubt it though, I bet nothing comes of this at all, people are much more interested in the dirty stories of a whore.

Not sure about all the legalities going on here but me thinks there is a good chance the clock will run out on some sort of statute of limitations. Though some of this I think might meet a treason threshold.

Frankly, I think Sessions needs to go away. I have thought this ever since he recused himself like a spineless slimeball.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2018 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The journey of a thousand miles begins with one footstep.

Inspector General sends criminal referral of Andrew McCabe to US attorney

The Justice Department's inspector general has sent a criminal referral regarding former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to the US attorney's office in Washington, according to a source familiar with the matter.

A McCabe spokesperson, the Justice Department and US attorney's office all declined to comment.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2018 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to think there's still some justice left in the justice dept, if not, we're doomed...

Joe
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2018 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m a liar, I’m a leaker
I’m a midnight streaker
I sure don’t want to indict no one
Wooo wooooo
Wooo wooooo

I’m a guesser
I’m a gamer
I’m an FBI hall-of-famer
I’m a mutha
I’m a vicar
I’m a Democrat boot-licker
I hawk my new book on TV

Who Am I ?

Possibilities here. Needs some work. My music skills are zilch. Maybe someone can take this and run with it. Break out the guitar. Or whatever instrument. Make a webcam video and post it here.

"Have a story."
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rudy's on board.

Better than LegalZoom: Will Rudy Giuliani be able to put the law on Donald Trump's side?

President Donald Trump, stung by reports that he couldn't attract top-notch lawyers, personally pushed for former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani to add a dose of star power to his bare-bones legal team, according to sources familiar with the situation.

In bringing on Giuliani, a former US attorney for the Southern District of New York, the President adds a high-profile name, trusted confidant and dogged defender in an investigation that Trump has denounced as a "witch hunt."

His hiring and that of two other new lawyers, respected white-collar criminal defense attorneys Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, injects some much-needed firepower into the President's legal team, which has been beset by departures and internal dissension and stalled in talks with special counsel Robert Mueller's team.

The President believes that Giuliani -- a brash New Yorker with a reputation as a tough prosecutor -- can assess Mueller's team and possibly shepherd a swift end to the investigation, according to a source familiar with Trump's thinking.

More online at CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04...a-mueller/index.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-21-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
More online at CNN

I am beginning to think randye is right. You should seek professional help. CNN. MNSBC. The New York Times. The Washington Post.

Yet you never cite any other slanted source.

You HAVE been assimulated.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's a fact. That Rudy Giuliani is on board.

I don't see that there is a lot of negative in this CNN report about Rudy Giuliani, or about Trump himself.

I think it's a straightforward news report. Not an "Op Ed."

Are you seeing it differently?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2018 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. Just acclimated to you. A lot of black on your roulette wheel. Easy to call.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wait 'till you see my favorite deck of playing cards
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't see that there is a lot of negative in this CNN report about Rudy Giuliani, or about Trump himself.

I think it's a straightforward news report. Not an "Op Ed."

Puleeze. I will not even look at a Counterfeit News Network article. Check your values. 98% of President Trump stories are negative, maybe 99%.

CNN is Op Ed. They are worse than the National Inquirer.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is nothing in that particular report that registered with me as "opinion".

But I do have something to admit.

This was just a thread "bump" masquerading as a well--something else.

It was what came right before that initial spiel about Rudy Giuliani.

I think that is so "Comey".
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2018 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wait 'till you see my favorite deck of playing cards

You won't surprise anyone Ronald. We already know yours is half empty.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-21-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Karaoke time. Please sing with me.

I’m a liar, I’m a leaker
I’m a midnight streaker
I sure don’t want to indict no one
Wooo wooooo
Wooo wooooo

I’m a guesser
I’m a gamer
I’m an FBI hall-of-famer
I’m a mutha
I’m a vicar
I’m a Democrat boot-licker
I hawk my new book on TV
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2018 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely nothing, I mean... 100% absolutely nothing is going to happen.

Republicans are all total cowards, and they are too damn scared to actually do their job. They're about as frightened by their own shadow as Democrats are mentally unstable.

Trump is practically the only one in office right now that's not scared to fight.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2018 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad Dwight Frye isn't around to play Strzok in the movie.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-13-2018).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2018 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was surfing the news and I happened to be going back and forth between Fox and MSNBC. I've never seen such bias displayed by both. With almost ten hours to pick from each side was able to cherrypick a ton of shots and easily able to present their own view as the right one. If I had only watched one of them I would have only had half the story.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock