Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  They've given us a raise and nothing for students': Teacher walkout will not end (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
They've given us a raise and nothing for students': Teacher walkout will not end by Threedog
Started on: 04-04-2018 02:53 PM
Replies: 123 (1965 views)
Last post by: randye on 05-15-2018 10:54 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2018 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, I see no feedback from the OP. Typical hit and run.

I believe that our threedog is not working right now, and should be in his picket line in Colorado. I ask him to go teach our children.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Again, I see no feedback from the OP....... I ask him to go teach our children.

I would prefer that he not be corrupting anyone's children.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I ask him to go teach our children.

Originally posted by williegoat:

What can I say ... ? Tony is a nice guy but we all have some dumbazz in us.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe that our threedog is not working right now, and should be in his picket line in Colorado. I ask him to go teach our children.

Perhaps he has been busy promoting his movie role.

Word has it that he was "type cast".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-02-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2018 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Teachers these days dont teach. Theyre just babysitters or politicians forcing their own agendas down gullible kids throats. Schools are more pressured to have good athletic teams like football and basketball than they are teaching anything. More high school graduates are now seeing the light that college is only really a way to accrue massive debt and not a way to secure a career. Ones now on high school honor rolls would have been C average students at best 30 years ago...plus few even have any common sense.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2018 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You chose the career, ThreeDog. Nobody's fault but your own if you dont like it. Simple solution is go find another job.

Ask any of us (current or former) just what an aviation career costs to maintain. Remember these shirts from the 90's ?....They were NOT joking. Still arent. Clothing you can scrounge somewhere, you just flew for food.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-03-2018).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2018 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The walkout ended April 12th when Oklahoma lawmakers refused to provide any additional funding.
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

The walkout ended April 12th when Oklahoma lawmakers refused to provide any additional funding.

The walkout ended in Arizona after 6 days and the teachers got a 20% raise.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2018 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

The walkout ended in Arizona after 6 days and the teachers got a 20% raise.

(footnote: unions got a 20% raise in dues, hooray! Next year's union party will be dope!)
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
(footnote: unions got a 20% raise in dues, hooray!

My my. What an astute observation.

Do you know why the unions are pushing for $15.00 per hour minimum wage, when many minimum wage workers are not union ?

Because when minimum wage goes up, so does union member's wages, meaning more union dues.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The $15/hr min wage is yet another insurgence in the Cloward-Piven strategy. Union dogma dovetails with that of the Communist Party.

The “Red for Ed” movement is a Leftist power grab, closely related to the treasonous “Never Trumper” activity.

A major focus of RFE here in Arizona is an attempt to discredit and unseat our conservative, capitalist governor.

Interestingly enough, the site where I found this photo has Pete's name assigned to Woody.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-06-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2018 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A major focus of RFE here in Arizona is an attempt to discredit and unseat our conservative, capitalist governor.

I mentioned that union president sitting at my table several weeks back lamenting about their election practices of discredit. All the while knowing that this guy lives like dirt, cheats on his abusive wife, has three kids by three different women, has debt on everything, sleeps dozens of hours per day, and is just a flat out dirt ball. But, my clean toilets and paid bills are the issue?

I will not have to cross a union line tomorrow. I have before with resistance, but I made it through every time. Every time.

I feel the need to demonstrate my abilities...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He pulls this disappearing stunt frequently. Starts something, stirs the pot just enough to get things going and then backs out. I really don't know if he's afraid to defend his ideals or laughing his butt off at how those who disagree react.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I mentioned that union president sitting at my table several weeks back lamenting about their election practices of discredit. All the while knowing that this guy lives like dirt, cheats on his abusive wife, has three kids by three different women, has debt on everything, sleeps dozens of hours per day, and is just a flat out dirt ball. But, my clean toilets and paid bills are the issue?

I will not have to cross a union line tomorrow. I have before with resistance, but I made it through every time. Every time.

I feel the need to demonstrate my abilities...

I am proud of the fact that I began my career as a truck driver over 40 years ago by crossing Teamster picket lines to go to work.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-06-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009

Originally posted by blackrams:

He pulls this disappearing stunt frequently. Starts something, stirs the pot just enough to get things going and then backs out. I really don't know if he's afraid to defend his ideals or laughing his butt off at how those who disagree react.

Rams

It is my opinion that he really doesn't understand the subject matter well enough to defend his position. He simply repeats what he has been told.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2018 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... I really don't know if he's afraid to defend his ideals or laughing his butt off at how those who disagree react.

Rams

Antifa. He is an active antifa member. I assure from the photos I have seen of him, he is not laughing at his antics. He fully believes that he alone is in the know here, and all of us are the trumpettes.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2018 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Ha! Here is the perfect liberal metaphor that we have been needing as a society...

Folks should read The Art of War. "Know your enemy"

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ha! Here is the perfect liberal metaphor that we have been needing as a society...

Folks should read The Art of War. "Know your enemy"

I'm not sure what she is trying to say, but now I want a pizza.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again, for the thousandth time, I did not stop responding because I did not have more to say, but because this is not a productive place to say it.

It has degenerated again into insults and assumptions. Any substance in the conversation is quickly demolished, and there is not a conversation to be had.

Maybe if you guys could handle a conversation without being utter douchebags to anyone with a different opinion a conversation could actually happen.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hilarious.

Originally posted by Threedog:
Once again, for the thousandth time, I did not stop responding because I did not have more to say, but because this is not a productive place to say it.

Why is this not a productive place to say it ? Don't you want others of a different opinion to come around to your way of thinking, ? Or is it that you can't 'strike' your opinion into acceptance ?

I don't think you have more that you can say.

It has degenerated again into insults and assumptions. Any substance in the conversation is quickly demolished, and there is not a conversation to be had.

Insults and assumptions, ! What insult have you experienced in this thread ? It seems as if you are the one making assumptions.

Maybe if you guys could handle a conversation without being utter douchebags to anyone with a different opinion a conversation could actually happen.

So you are saying anyone/everyone with a different opinion is an utter douchebag ?

Why does not one person agree with your views ?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2018 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

insults ...

douchebags ...

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, ... did he just insult us by calling us douchebags ?.

I need therapy.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2018 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Come on Bud, give me a break. You've been on this forum long enough to know how things are. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I'm not suggesting folks couldn't be more civil, only that baiting the water and starting a feeding frenzy then rowing to shore only gets you a bad rep.......

Whether I agree with your position or not, I would respect someone standing their ground much more than someone in full retreat.

Edited: IOWs, have the discussion and be the adult in the room. As a teacher, I'm surprised you haven't figured that out. I assume you do that in your classroom?
Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-06-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
It seems as if you are the one making assumptions.

I assume you do that in your classroom?
Rams

I have been proven wrong.
Ron, a teacher is the judge jury executioner. Dictator.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2018 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony, ... did he just insult us by calling us douchebags ?.

Yes.

The reason why you do not continue on with your fictitious rant threedog is due to it's inability to stand up on it's own accord. A fact based conversation is necessary.

The reason why so many liberals have fled this forum is due to the exact same reason. The inability to use facts in a discussion. I called out the changing of definitions a decade ago. I stand by my hypothesis.

I will defend my values. I enjoy the constant winning. I will not cut the corners off your PB&J.

Call out my falsehoods. I honestly welcome it. I want to be a better person. But, do not think I will cower beneath lies.

Ha! Enjoy your day!

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-07-2018).]

spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Per Google, teacher appreciation week starts today. "So make sure to #ThankATeacher today—they deserve it."

https://www.blog.google/top...hpp&utm_campaign=taw

[This message has been edited by spark1 (edited 05-07-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2018 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spark1:

... teacher appreciation week starts today. ...

Appreciate the good ones.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can tell you that the walkout did a lot of damage to the image of public sector teachers in Arizona. Private schools will be the big beneficiaries. The RFE movement has already stated that they will lobby against vouchers for private education. Their stated intention is to raise taxes and keep all the money for themselves.

The AEA does not give a dam about the students.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-07-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My my. What an astute observation.

Do you know why the unions are pushing for $15.00 per hour minimum wage, when many minimum wage workers are not union ?

Because when minimum wage goes up, so does union member's wages, meaning more union dues.

Yup... not born yesterday. This is what it's all about.

Like I've said many times before, here is the priority list for teachers unions (in order):

1 - Profit to the union.
2 - Union Employees (IE: not teachers)
3 - Union Members (teachers)
4 - Students (far distant 4th place)

It is my opinion that he really doesn't understand the subject matter well enough to defend his position. He simply repeats what he has been told.

This is SOOO common... and an individual in these situations does a lot of brain gymnastics to assure themselves that their views are correct, even though they can't seem to understand why what they are saying doesn't make sense to the rest of us.

I can tell you that the walkout did a lot of damage to the image of public sector teachers in Arizona. Private schools will be the big beneficiaries. The RFE movement has already stated that they will lobby against vouchers for private education. Their stated intention is to raise taxes and keep all the money for themselves.

I still can't get over the walkout a number of schools had around the country to protest gun ownership. How insane is that? This is a PUBLICLY FUNDED program that is being paid to protest. It is INSANITY to me. Imagine if Republicans tried to have a walk-out in protest of abortion? Can you just imagine?

Why did we, as cowards, allow that walkout to happen (the anti-gun one)? Why has no one done anything about that? Let students protest on their own dime. Those teachers should ALL be docked pay for the time that they protest, simple as that.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Insults and assumptions, ! What insult have you experienced in this thread ? It seems as if you are the one making assumptions.

Sigh. Here comes the point where I post evidence after evidence, it is ignored, and I get negs for it.

Well, if history is his base, it's an important lesson that needs to be taught. The problem with some history teachers I've known is, they want to tell and teach a version of history that leans toward their own specific social/political views. That can not be tolerated.

Having read many of Threedog's posting here, I wonder.............

Rams

Originally posted by randye:

NO, sonny. A free market determines what customers WANT and how much they will pay for it. Your Marxist "needs analysis" aside, a free market, conversely, will eliminate what customers don't want or that don't provide comparative value for the price demanded.

Your screed is a plea for more money for less work and less responsibility....Translation: *Less value for more money*

Only a government employee who is a member of a union makes that kind of a demand with a straight face.

Your obvious fundamental lack of understanding of this key point exposes your naiveté' and your continuing belief in failed Marxist ideology.

Originally posted by randye:
If you actually went into the line of work that you're in without first knowing what it pays then you're even dumber than you present yourself to be here.

I think I goaded him into answering that question at one time. I could not get out of him of what grade level. It was something about social awareness, political correctness. I don't remember. It was not impressive. He was a indoctrinator, teaching a shallow view of the world.

So again, insults and assumptions.

Come on Bud, give me a break. You've been on this forum long enough to know how things are. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. I'm not suggesting folks couldn't be more civil, only that baiting the water and starting a feeding frenzy then rowing to shore only gets you a bad rep.......

Whether I agree with your position or not, I would respect someone standing their ground much more than someone in full retreat.

Edited: IOWs, have the discussion and be the adult in the room. As a teacher, I'm surprised you haven't figured that out. I assume you do that in your classroom?
Rams

Again, I do avoid this place like the plague nowadays. Every once in a while I post something in the hope of having a decent conversation(because occasionally, it does happen and it is interesting to hear from the other side of the aisle). This thread stopped being about the topic a long time ago. It started about school funding in general, and then turned into "teachers are lazy liberals who need to be fired". It took over a dozen posts before I even brought up teacher pay and that was only a response.

It literally does not matter what I say. There is a large population on this forum who just can not separate the words in my posts from the person saying them. According to them, because I am liberal, my opinions are bad/wrong. There is nothing that can be done at this point.
Also, its not my fault whenever I post a topic it turns into a shitshow. You guys are plenty good at doing that yourselves.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2018 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, its not my fault whenever I post a topic it turns into a shitshow. You guys are plenty good at doing that yourselves.

Again, not your fault.

I have not negged you in quite a while.

Explain to me how I make your life, or the lives of anyone else on this planet harder. Just one example.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-07-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is not an insult. It is my opinion. Part of your problem is that you are incapable of making such a distinction.

You have not posted evidence. You have posted opinions with which you disagree. Part of your problem is that you are incapable of making such a distinction.

It is my opinion that you are not qualified to be in a position of influence over young, vulnerable minds.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19411 posts
Member since Mar 2009
And, I have never given anyone a negative. I welcome all civil discourse, regardless of how ill informed it may be.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Every once in a while I post something in the hope of having a decent conversation.

You get what you bring.

I suppose you may not even realize you're doing it... but the vast majority of your posts, ESPECIALLY the earlier ones that you would post, were all very aggressive and outright condescending to everyone else. I mean, I don't think anyone here is terribly upset or bothered by it... but if you go into a room and start telling everyone they're stupid, what do you expect? It only goes down from there...
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am liberal, my opinions are bad/wrong.

Admitting your problem is the first step...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2018 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Admitting your problem is the first step...

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sigh. Here comes the point where I post evidence after evidence, it is ignored, and I get negs for it.

Yet, you did not produce any evidence, were not ignored, and got no negs.
Threedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThreedogSend a Private Message to ThreedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yet, you did not produce any evidence, were not ignored, and got no negs.

This might help..

He was a indoctrinator, teaching a shallow view of the world.

you're even dumber than you present yourself to be here.

If you want to twist those words into compliments, you are welcome to try.

Again, not your fault.

I have not negged you in quite a while.

Explain to me how I make your life, or the lives of anyone else on this planet harder. Just one example.

I didn't say you did?
Edit: This is the part where I am ignored

[This message has been edited by Threedog (edited 05-09-2018).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit: This is the part where I am ignored

Your logic is interesting. Above you quoted me twice in the same post indicating I had somehow insulted you.
If what I typed is that upsetting and derogatory to you then you are definitely thin skinned. Personally speaking, I do wonder if you teach the same stuff you advocate here.........

Rams
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-11-2018 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I need therapy.

Better ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave