Homeless/ crazy people by shemdogg
Started on: 03-23-2018 12:27 AM
Replies: 11 (286 views)
Last post by: TheDigitalAlchemist on 03-29-2018 06:48 PM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So last sunday im working on the car. Its about 10-1030, I have my welding mask on and am cutting the roof supports out w the angle grinder w cut off wheel. Spider sense starts going off telling me theres someone in the driveway. I look over and theres a guy standing there watching me. I have a long driveway so hes waaay up in my driveway. I turn off the tool n lift my mask to see whats up. Propbably some guy whos gonna ask wtf are u doing cutting up that fierarri? He looks like de niro from good fellas like bigtime. Nice shoes, nice pants, hair done in a kinda curly bush, has one of those fuzzy short trenchcoat jackets w the yuuge collars and buttons and a big scarf around his neck. And hes got that de niro smile from goodfellas. I say whats up. He smiles a little bigger and says, " im waiting for the guy w the mercedes" Totally catching me off guard since most people ask dumb questions about the car. I say what mercedes? He points to my car at the end of the driveway n says that one. I say waiting for what? He says "im going to church". I say so why are you telling me? he says- im going to church. Im one of those guys whose face says everything u need to know, so im sure I had a super crazy confused look on my face. He then says- is he inside? hes still sleeping I bet. By then im already getting annoyed, and I say U got the wrong house buddy. He gets an annoyed look on his face and says- bullshit! Then I know my face turned to absolute pissed off im gonna kill you look n im eyeballing this guy. I still have my welding mask flipped up on my head and cutter in hand. Then he says hey my names victor by the way. I say thats great victor and start the saw in my hand. He takes off pretty quick.
He totally looked like de niro from good fellas n had that lil grin like fonz sayin eeyyyyyyyy! Well dressed crazy guy going to church!

About 3 weeks ago im working on the car after work sanding the roof when spidey sense goes off. I think f#ck and look up. Theres a homeless crazy looking lady on the other side of the car. Working on the car is my getaway from the world so I dont like being bothered. I look at the lady like whaddya want? She hold out a broken pair of uber cheapo plastic sunglasses thats broken in two at the nosepiece. I need some glue! she yells at me. I almost hucked the bigass belt sander at her face. I said I dont have any glue in a very annoyed voice. (she coulda asked nice n I woulda thrown some 5 min epoxy on it really quick) I said I dont have any glue and started the sander. She yells at me again as the sanders winding up. I need something I need somehing! she proclaims. I point to the roll of painters tape on the roof of the car and say take some tape. She fumbles with the tape trying to get some off to put her pos shades back together and shes now mumbling to the air around her- I need something i need something. while I have a super anoyyed/gtfo look on my face. She finally gets a piece of tape off the roll and walks out of my driveway mumbling more madness. F3cking san jose! I live in a decent part of town but a busy street.

Then theres this local guy. He wears a tux, no jacket just a vest, button up shirt, bowtie, nice shoes, hair done, nice jewelery-watch necklace etc. The guy looks snazzy. Every time I see him! (which is about once every 2-3 months) Hes always on the other side of the street walking north, every time. But this guy has invisible people around him thats hes crazy pissed off at. He walks down the street yelling crazy loud. I always hear him before hes even on my block. Some times he stops and yells at the invisible people. Sometimes they get scared and walk into the street to get away from him. He follows and keeps yelling at them, even w cars passing an inch or two from him. I was talking w my neighbors and carlos the dog catcher across the street. Carlos knows him, the guy has tons of dogs and is super loaded, lives in a very nice house. WTF?!

There was a yuuge homeless encampment they called the jungle here w about 2 years ago w maybe a thousand homeless people all set up by this creek. I took some wrong turns one day and drove past it. gigantic piles of garbage like youd see at the dumps, homeless people walking around, people staring into space, people yelling at invisible people, and one of the funkiest stenches ive ever smelled n ive smelled some nasty **** . The city went in w the cops and cleared them out w bulldozers and hauled all the trash n their "homes" away. Whatever they didnt take w them. They were dumping and shitting in the creek and stealing stufff rom peoples yards that bordered the creek.

Have you seen the mile long homeless camps in la? Now they want to give them permanent housing?! Yes retards encourage people to be lazy by supporting their lifestyle at taxpayers expense. What a wonderful world!

Dont mind the random ramblings of a random rambler, im just venting. Everyone I tell this too gets a kick out it so hope it made u smile at my expense.

Crazy stinky bastards. man the funk coming off of them

shem

N they dont want food or anything less than $10. Last time I did I gave a guy the $3 I had on me n he yelled at me- wtf am I gonna do w 3 dollars?! That was the last time i gave homeless anything. They just wanna buy crack.

N they stink!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Entertaining read.

And it makes me feel a bit better that I'm not the only one dealing with the occasional whacko. Last month it was a junkie tripping out and dropping a load on the sidewalk....this month, someone in my building has a stalker! Yay city life!
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't miss the homeless or the grifters at every major intersection trying to get money. If the idiots stopped giving them money they'd stop trying. I'll never forget the one girl, clean and well dressed, maybe 25-30, walking down the middle divider, perfectly happy, then as she turned around, put on a big, fake frown and walked down past the cars looking for a handout.

Craziest was the old crazy cat lady, that basically cornered me while I was getting gas at the Chevron station on Fremont Blvd in front of the Tesla factory. Apparently the Extended Stay America was housing homeless people, and she was living there with her 'kitties'
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

So last sunday im working on the car. Its about 10-1030, I have my welding mask on and am cutting the roof supports out w the angle grinder w cut off wheel. Spider sense starts going off telling me theres someone in the driveway. I look over and theres a guy standing there watching me. I have a long driveway so hes waaay up in my driveway. I turn off the tool n lift my mask to see whats up. Propbably some guy whos gonna ask wtf are u doing cutting up that fierarri? He looks like de niro from good fellas like bigtime. Nice shoes, nice pants, hair done in a kinda curly bush, has one of those fuzzy short trenchcoat jackets w the yuuge collars and buttons and a big scarf around his neck. And hes got that de niro smile from goodfellas. I say whats up. He smiles a little bigger and says, " im waiting for the guy w the mercedes" Totally catching me off guard since most people ask dumb questions about the car. I say what mercedes? He points to my car at the end of the driveway n says that one. I say waiting for what? He says "im going to church". I say so why are you telling me? he says- im going to church. Im one of those guys whose face says everything u need to know, so im sure I had a super crazy confused look on my face. He then says- is he inside? hes still sleeping I bet. By then im already getting annoyed, and I say U got the wrong house buddy. He gets an annoyed look on his face and says- bullshit! Then I know my face turned to absolute pissed off im gonna kill you look n im eyeballing this guy. I still have my welding mask flipped up on my head and cutter in hand. Then he says hey my names victor by the way. I say thats great victor and start the saw in my hand. He takes off pretty quick.
He totally looked like de niro from good fellas n had that lil grin like fonz sayin eeyyyyyyyy! Well dressed crazy guy going to church!

About 3 weeks ago im working on the car after work sanding the roof when spidey sense goes off. I think f#ck and look up. Theres a homeless crazy looking lady on the other side of the car. Working on the car is my getaway from the world so I dont like being bothered. I look at the lady like whaddya want? She hold out a broken pair of uber cheapo plastic sunglasses thats broken in two at the nosepiece. I need some glue! she yells at me. I almost hucked the bigass belt sander at her face. I said I dont have any glue in a very annoyed voice. (she coulda asked nice n I woulda thrown some 5 min epoxy on it really quick) I said I dont have any glue and started the sander. She yells at me again as the sanders winding up. I need something I need somehing! she proclaims. I point to the roll of painters tape on the roof of the car and say take some tape. She fumbles with the tape trying to get some off to put her pos shades back together and shes now mumbling to the air around her- I need something i need something. while I have a super anoyyed/gtfo look on my face. She finally gets a piece of tape off the roll and walks out of my driveway mumbling more madness. F3cking san jose! I live in a decent part of town but a busy street.

Then theres this local guy. He wears a tux, no jacket just a vest, button up shirt, bowtie, nice shoes, hair done, nice jewelery-watch necklace etc. The guy looks snazzy. Every time I see him! (which is about once every 2-3 months) Hes always on the other side of the street walking north, every time. But this guy has invisible people around him thats hes crazy pissed off at. He walks down the street yelling crazy loud. I always hear him before hes even on my block. Some times he stops and yells at the invisible people. Sometimes they get scared and walk into the street to get away from him. He follows and keeps yelling at them, even w cars passing an inch or two from him. I was talking w my neighbors and carlos the dog catcher across the street. Carlos knows him, the guy has tons of dogs and is super loaded, lives in a very nice house. WTF?!

There was a yuuge homeless encampment they called the jungle here w about 2 years ago w maybe a thousand homeless people all set up by this creek. I took some wrong turns one day and drove past it. gigantic piles of garbage like youd see at the dumps, homeless people walking around, people staring into space, people yelling at invisible people, and one of the funkiest stenches ive ever smelled n ive smelled some nasty **** . The city went in w the cops and cleared them out w bulldozers and hauled all the trash n their "homes" away. Whatever they didnt take w them. They were dumping and shitting in the creek and stealing stufff rom peoples yards that bordered the creek.

Have you seen the mile long homeless camps in la? Now they want to give them permanent housing?! Yes retards encourage people to be lazy by supporting their lifestyle at taxpayers expense. What a wonderful world!

Dont mind the random ramblings of a random rambler, im just venting. Everyone I tell this too gets a kick out it so hope it made u smile at my expense.

shem

N they dont want food or anything less than $10. Last time I did I gave a guy the $3 I had on me n he yelled at me- wtf am I gonna do w 3 dollars?! That was the last time i gave homeless anything. They just wanna buy crack.

N they stink!

You were using a belt sander on a car? That's a WTF right there.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2018 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mental instability. We allow folks with severe mental instability to walk our streets, teach our children, and run our cities.

Thanks for the read Shem.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2018 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see the old psyc hospital from my balcony.

It was closed about 7-10 years ago, and the system went to a "community integration" model for the wacko's. Get them a small apartment and any nurse or help they might need and try and integrate them into "normal" life.

Problem is, in this town we have 3 homeless shelters (which are also "resource centers" for free meals, clothing, legal assistance, meet-up-point for dopers ect) all within a 3km or so radius. At the same time, a lot of the long-term patients of the old hospital got attached to the area, meaning there are ALL KINDS of attractions for them in the city core.

It can be a real circus some days. Not so bad in the winter due to the cold, but summer-time is WOW. Who needs to pay to see a side-show, its right out there for free.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a fan of the violent ones.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shemdogg:

shem

And my wife wonders why I was so tweeky about a busy street.
I am by Hillsdale and Almaden Expressway, what are your big cross streets?
My rentals are near 24th and William, too close to that homeless encampment that they reported the homeless would dump the trash cans to look for recycling and some theft issues.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a homeless camp I've been meaning to get drone footage of. Probably not nearly as bad as anything in CA, there are people with permanent structures and vehicles. I've looked at the satellite images and could see the trash scattered everywhere.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-29-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-29-2018 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't see this one but heard about it this morning...

One of them is standing in the building parking lot last night, bare-azz neked, screaming about how she is growing a dick, she can feel it getting bigger and its not fair she doesn't want one. I'm gonna take a gamble and say chemicals were probably involved.

Huh, wonder if anybody told her if she succeeded she really could go **** herself.

Cops hauled her away, but no word on if she went to the boys or girls side of the nuthouse.

Gotta love living downtown, just for the entertainment factor.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im on 4th n hedding

Crazy sheit tho! So last sunday im in the driveway n I see the guy from the front house, n he asks me if a guy came by sometime sunday morning. I say yeah, victor. He says hes waiting for the guy to show up n theyre going to church. im thinking well this is gonna be freaking awkward. So 2 sundays ago the guy went to his front door looking for the guy thats taking him to church. he sent the guy to me! So after he went back to the front house n talked to kirk. Kirk took him to dennys n they hung out for about 3-4 hours while the guy told him his life story. So hes a 40yr navy vet, he had some $300k torso surgery done, hes got maybe 6 months left. Hes living in a trailer w his family. Kirk said theyre missin teeth n look strung out on somethin. They guy looked good I really thought he was a church guy passing out flyers n trying to get u to join their church. I get those often. So I was expecting car talk or passing me a handout instead of a well dressed guy(totally looked like de niro from goodfellas, squinty eyes, that grin, that nod) whos positive someone in my house is taking him to church. That caught me off guard. Now I feel kinda bad. Guy never showed up for church so kirk went solo.
crazy sheit man crazy sheit

shem
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2018 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a mounted cop the other day, a bit later on, one of the crazies outta the blue decided a passerby would look better with a brick sticking out of the side of their head. The mounty got him about a block later.

FUN!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock