Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  What if President Trump had a Delayed Choice, Non-Local, Quantum Eraser?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
What if President Trump had a Delayed Choice, Non-Local, Quantum Eraser? by rinselberg
Started on: 03-21-2018 03:16 PM
Replies: 12 (254 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 03-27-2018 11:28 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What we have here, is another "play" in the same genre as a previous one, where I used some comments in a political news story from the Washington Post to segue into some really fringe scientific speculation that became known as the One Electron Universe Hypothesis. Some here may remember that. It was towards the end of last year.

I've kind of "chilled out' on politics. That's what I think. Anyone recognize the old pop music or jazz vocals standard, from these Looney Tunes lyrics that I have for it?

A foggy day, in London town.
It had me low, and had me down.
I viewed the day with some alarm.
The Mueller probe, had lost its charm.

London town. How about a guy with an accent that if not strictly London of some kind, is the kind of accent you would be more likely to encounter if you were in the United Kingdom, than wherever you are now? (Assuming you are not presently somewhere within the United Kingdom.)

What would President Trump be able to do, if he had a Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser? Especially, a Non-Local version?

How about NOT having selected the very problematic Michael T. Flynn as his original National Security Advisor, after already having done exactly that, at the very start of his first year in office?

This young man, of hirsute visage and a very casual T-shirt, and an Across The Pond accent, gives some credibility to that idea. Sort of. It's almost 15 minutes, but there is some extraneous stuff that takes up the last few minutes of it. That part, at the end, could be omitted without any loss.

Once again, at the intersection of Politics and Science. Or perhaps I should just say this:

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-21-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps he could lend it to you....
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2018 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever the hell it is you are drinking Rinse, pour me a triple.

Even Absinthe don't make me THAT loonie !!!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
... I used some comments in a political news story from the Washington Post ...

Loony Toons, funny stuff, mentioning Loony Toons and the Washington Post, hilarious.

How about a guy with an accent that if not strictly London ...

Look, I am a dumbazz. A learned individual would have used the word "dialect".

How about NOT having selected the very problematic Michael T. Flynn as his original National Security Advisor, after already having done exactly that, at the very start of his first year in office?

Michael T. Flynn can be on my team anytime.

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2018 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's the lithium.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

It's the lithium.

They both just pretend to be one.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-22-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not ever described myself anywhere on this forum or under any other circumstances as a Scientist.

Do I pretend to be one? I think not. But that's in the eye of the beholder.

There are many hundreds (if not thousands) of similar quality science and physics videos on YouTube like this Quantum Eraser segment. I picked this one out because I found it especially intriguing to contemplate, as a layman who follows science reports like this, that are intended for a non-professional or lay audience.

It's not like I post a YouTube video like this every day that passes. Not even every week. Probably even less then one of these per month, but that is more arguable.

How many have I posted like this, since I first joined the forum? I dunno. Maybe a baker's dozen over the course of my eight years on this forum. A baker's dozen that are just "out of the blue", like this. Others, for sure, but those were part of Off Topic conversations that were on point about a specific topic in the news, and in many such instances, they were conversations that some other Pennock's member had already started.

It's both my "mission" and also my pleasure to conduct myself here in any Batsh*t Crazy manner that takes my fancy.

As long as I'm within the Posting Rules.

The word "crazy" or any of its synonyms are not referenced in the Posting Rules.

I'm killing two birds with one stone. The Batsh*t Crazy reference comes from something that someone messaged in the Zodiacal Light topic that I started.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-26-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:
I poured my morning coffee and logged onto Pennock's Off Topic. The only new message was from Ronald. I was really disappointed.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I poured my morning coffee and logged onto Pennock's Off Topic. The only new message was from Ronald. I was really disappointed.

...and so was everyone else.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-27-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very droll.

I have not ever tried to pass myself off as any kind of accredited or recognized scientist. Not even here, within Off Topic.

Just wanted to firm that up for anyone else that could be looking in here. They need to look, not at my previous message, but the longer message from me that came before that, and just after that image meme with Bill Nye.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-27-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just wanted to firm that up for anyone else that could be looking in here. They need to look, not at my previous message, but the longer window licking message from me that came before that, or in my other messages before other threads or after other threads or before not looking somewhere....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-28-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quantum mechanics
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What if President Trump had a Delayed Choice, Non-Local, Quantum Eraser?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock