Started on: 03-18-2018 07:15 AM
Replies: 75 (1938 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-04-2018 07:13 PM
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stormy Daniels says that they had an affair. Trump says they didn't. Who are you going to believe? A big boobed fake blonde,
or Stormy?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No intent to poke anyone or offend. I just thought that it was a funny joke.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was a faked citrus fruit, applied to both, but in different parts of the anatomy.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18040 posts
Member since May 2004
dratts, I think I may be guilty of ' fruit shaming'.....

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-18-2018).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2018 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She did what with the fruit ?

Yeh, I think I've seen that one.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Stormy Daniels says that they had an affair. Trump says they didn't. Who are you going to believe? A big boobed fake blonde,
or Stormy?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-18-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2018 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no reason to doubt the cum dumpster. I think that it is pathetic that this is even news. I enjoy it greatly, but it is still pathetic.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We elected trump knowing he was bad with women and knew he's cheated on his previous wives. It's something to consider in an election but unless there's evidence he's broken a law, this isn't really news.
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

We elected trump knowing he was bad with women and knew he's cheated on his previous wives. It's something to consider in an election but unless there's evidence he's broken a law, this isn't really news.

But i don't like him so this is a big deal that didn't happen in the white house . but the little blue dress thing in the oval office was totally fine we loved him

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 03-19-2018).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I have serious doubts about this alledged affair, to be honest, I feel the same way about this as I did the Monica and Bill situation. If it did occur, it's something the first lady and the Donald need to work out. Not really any of my business. The media hates President Trump, he hasn't helped himself with his initial meeting with them and his tweeting crap but, that's the way he rolls. The exception, the Donald has not lied under oath about it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, The Clintons are a cancer on this country. Anyone paying them homage or respect is simply ignoring what they have done.

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2018 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, The Clintons are a cancer on this planet. Anyone paying them homage or respect is simply ignoring what they have done.

FTFY

If they were confined to the USA, they would be your problem. They arent and they are everybody's problem.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-19-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raise your hand if you've never done something stupid because of a woman.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only P0rn star in the history of the world paid to keep her mouth shut
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams: The exception, the Donald has not lied under oath about it.

A couple more points:

1) The alleged affair happened over a decade before President Trump was elected. In contrast, Bill Clinton was engaging in "extramarital activities" in the White House.

2) Stormy isn't accusing President Trump of sexual assault. She's just complaining about having to sign a NDA. On the other hand, Bill Clinton was accused of sexual assault by several women.

Of course, there's a big difference between infidelity and sexual assault. Although if it were true that President Trump had an affair with Stormy Daniels, then I'd think he's kind of sleazy for tapping that. But Bill Clinton was a sexual predator. Big difference.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 03-19-2018).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Hell, before he was president, he was a millionaire playboy. It's almost expected behavior.

I hope she runs her mouth. I hope Trump takes every penny she makes for the next 40 years.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can't stand the heat, get out of her kitchen.

Not sure what that would suggest in this context, but it seems like something that someone may or may not have already said, or could yet say about this, or may already be saying it somewhere at this very moment.

How's that for insight?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-19-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of her kitchen.

Not sure what that would suggest in this context, but it seems like something that someone may or may not have already said, or could yet say about this, or may already be saying it somewhere at this very moment.

How's that for insight?

Garbled, irrational and pathetic, as usual.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checking. I thought that someone might be asleep at the switch.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't you know, Donald Trump doesn't care.
Stormy Daniels, famous for being bare,
says they were together.
She's wasting all her time.

(my apologies to Lena Horne)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-19-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its clear enough to me. The one who stands to gain money and publicity is the liar. Ive also said IFhe DID have sex with her, its not illegal to cheat on your wife. The only people its any business off is a man, his wife and the other person. Its no one elses business at all.
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
News today is that Stormy passed a lie detector test...

Like there's any chance of getting an accurate reading thru all that silicone
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

News today is that Stormy passed a lie detector test...

Like there's any chance of getting an accurate reading thru all that silicone

"The New York Daily News reported Tuesday that it had obtained a copy of the polygraph test,
which Stormy Daniels took in May 2011 at a doctor’s office in Las Vegas."

Um...ok, sure.......

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-20-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-20-2018 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is another dumb as a box of rocks Playboy cover girl suing some entity over President Trump.

Yahoo News, for all the shat that you thought you never needed.

This nation needs a good case of "suck it up buttercup" as far as I am concerned.

For just under $20 you can get a GorillaR brand drywall carrying device. Or, you could go to any urban area and easily find a slut willing to give out blowjobs for the same price. Choices. We have choices. (I pay for neither. I can do both with my very own two hands for 100% less the cost. And without risk of looking like a fool, or getting hairpiece.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Its clear enough to me. The one who stands to gain money and publicity is the liar. Ive also said IFhe DID have sex with her, its not illegal to cheat on your wife. The only people its any business off is a man, his wife and the other person. Its no one elses business at all.

Adultery is still illegal in many states. Felony in some.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the facts are with you, pound the facts. If the law is with you, pound the law. If neither is with you, pound the p*rn star.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselpoundit:

...pound the facts...pound the law...pound the p*rn star.

Being as you are totally unfamiliar with any of those three topics, you can always just sit and pound your pud as usual Ronald.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-22-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it ok for me to say, "tig-o-biddies" or am I crossing the #metoo line?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2018 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Is it ok for me to say, "tig-o-biddies" or am I crossing the #metoo line?

Only if you have a big pair #too.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the highlights of their affair was the evening when they were outdoors, just after sunset, and had a clear view, looking towards the west, of the Zodiacal Light. It was just about this time of year. Stormy said "Donald, look at that. It's the False Dawn."

Donald said "Stormy, that's actually sunlight, reflected by countless numbers of dust grain-sized particles that are always orbiting around the sun, just like the earth that we're standing on orbits around the sun."

Stormy said "Donald, you're such a non-romantic douchebag."

That was how their affair came to an end.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
For just under $20 you can get a GorillaR brand drywall carrying device. Or, you could go to any urban area and easily find a slut willing to give out blowjobs for the same price. Choices. We have choices. (I pay for neither. I can do both with my very own two hands for 100% less the cost. And without risk of looking like a fool, or getting hairpiece.

Tony, would you like to reconsider that statement (hint hint) ?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just thinking, that the impeachment of William Jefferson Clinton--which did not end with his conviction and removal from office--could be kind of a "gift" from history to Donald Trump.

Ken Starr investigates the Clintons for possible crimes related to "Whitewater". Financial or white collar crimes. Comes up empty on that score, but finally finds his way to charging Bill Clinton with perjury and obstruction of justice (right? I'm not fact checking) related to his sexual dalliances.

House of Representatives passes a bill of impeachment charges against President Clinton, but after his five day long trial in the Senate, the Senate does not produce the two-thirds majority that would have been required to convict him and remove him from office.

Trump supporters can look at this precedent. If something similar comes out of these lawsuits involving the Trump "women"--Stormy Daniels, Summer Zervos and Karen McGougal--is it then likely that the members of Congress and other power-brokers and influential people will be saying "OK, but why go down that same road again, which did not end with the conviction of President Clinton on the charges of impeachment that were put against him?"

Thanks, Bill..!
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This only took a few seconds to find.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/...ment_of_Bill_Clinton
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good for you, sir.

What I would like to know, if it's OK, is whether olejoedad (or anyone else) thinks that there is any kind of factual error in my previous message? I said that I wasn't fact checking, but are the statements that I presented as facts, actually facts?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't figure that out?
Crap, I found the information for you!
Find some motivation!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no motivation to suck up to you.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Likewise.

I guess I didn't realize that you were incapable of understanding the written word, and needed someone to tell you what it says.

My fault for feeding the village idiot a crumb.

Now he wants the whole damn sandwich!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-24-2018).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Raise your hand if you've never done something stupid because of a woman.

If "something stupid" is singular, I can wave my hand high. I'm way past that......

Rams

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2018 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if she will run for US Senate again. This is great publicity and could raise a ton of money from gullible Democrats are #metoo crowd.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2018 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I have no motivation to suck up to you.

But I will lick your windows.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave