Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Zodiacal Light 2 bring eerie glow to evening sky this weekend. One for the stargazers (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Zodiacal Light 2 bring eerie glow to evening sky this weekend. One for the stargazers by rinselberg
Started on: 03-17-2018 02:52 PM
Replies: 93 (1431 views)
Last post by: randye on 04-02-2018 06:05 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The phenomenon, sometimes referred to as false dawn, appears in the western sky shortly after sunset around the vernal equinox, which occurs on March 20, 2018.

This weekend will provide a good chance for onlookers to view the zodiacal light not only because the equinox is only days away, but also because this weekend features a new moon, meaning there will be little natural light pollution for the light to contend with.

<There's more online at Accuweather>

https://www.accuweather.com...his-weekend/70004417
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First there was Caitlyn Jenner, then Chelsea Manning now False Dawn?
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

The phenomenon, sometimes referred to as false dawn, appears in the western sky

Rational people stop reading right there.

Although the term "Zodiacal" was an earlier tip-off of nutbaggery ahead:

zodiacal.

[zōˈdīək(ə)l]

DEFINITION: adjective form of zodiac

zodiac

[zoh-dee-ak]

noun

1. An imaginary belt of the heavens.

It's a damn shame that kid is wasting his relatively new B.A. in writing that kind of drivel.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-17-2018).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19443 posts
Member since Mar 2009
All kidding aside, thank you rinselberg, for posting about this phenomenon. I had never heard of it before. I am not sure how far I would have to travel to escape the light pollution, though.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So rinse's job is writing copy for AccuWeather?

Who knew?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brian Lada, AccuWeather meteorologist and staff writer. That's the name at the top of the article.

I am not Brian Lada. I just copied and pasted. It's something that caught my eye when I was checking the local weather forecast. I was not trying to explain the science of it. I have seen others--well, one other guy for sure--that has a habit of posting about these sky-related phenomena as they come up through the year, as a heads-up for anyone that would be looking in here, on Totally O/T, and likes to do the stargazing or eclipse watching kind of thing. Meteor showers. What have you.

I doubt I will be seeing this. Unless I change my mind and make a real effort to get away from the city lights, and find a place where the horizon to the West is relatively unobstructed. Although I guess, by the photograph of it, on Accuweather, it extends upwards a ways from the horizon.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The phenomenon, sometimes referred to as false dawn, appears in the western sky shortly after sunset around the vernal equinox, which occurs on March 20, 2018.

This weekend will provide a good chance for onlookers to view the zodiacal light not only because the equinox is only days away, but also because this weekend features a new moon, meaning there will be little natural light pollution for the light to contend with.

<There's more online at Accuweather>

https://www.accuweather.com...his-weekend/70004417

Is this similar to the 'green flash sunrise or sunset' that is often reported but rarely documented? Usually on the horizon over water?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2018 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did not know of this. The Wife and I researched it during dinner last night.

Cool thread!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Is this similar to the 'green flash sunrise or sunset' that is often reported but rarely documented? Usually on the horizon over water?

Great question. (I like to say that. It's so "on-air media.")

No, not at all. Two completely different phenomenon. Admittedly, I had to search online.

The Green Flash is explained here, on LiveScience(.com) :
https://www.livescience.com/26376-green-flash.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-18-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-18-2018 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Green Flash is explained here, on LiveScience(.com) :

Thats too technical for a Sunday afternoon.

I'm gonna go with the zodiacal-imaginary theme and say the green flash is aliens fawwwwting !!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep..that's where I 'borrowed' the image.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Zodiacal" is just a way of connecting a modern concept with an ancient concept.

The modern concept is the knowledge that the prevailing geometry of the Solar System is planar. As the planets orbit around the sun, they are (for the most part) confined within a single plane, called the "Ecliptic".

The ancient concept is the Zodiac, or the series of Constellations that mark the progression of the Sun as it rises or sets at a different place, over the course of a year, relative to the horizon. The Zodiac, an invention of ancient stargazers and nascent astronomers.

The Zodiac was the confluence of the prevailing planar geometry of the Solar System--the ecliptic--and the Constellations--the arbitrary patterns of stars in the night sky, that were organized into memorable images by the stargazers that observed them.

The so-called "Zodiacal Light" is the reflection of sunlight from small, grain of dust-sized particles in the inner Solar System, closer in to the Sun, than is the Earth. These particles are orbiting around the Sun in the same plane--the Ecliptic--as the Earth and (for the most part) the other planets.

The Zodiacal Light is best observed during the vernal or autumnal Equinoxes. I won't attempt to delve into the geometry behind it, but there are "dots" that can be connected between the science of the Equinoxes and the science of the Ecliptic.

Brian Lada, who is credited with the brief report about the Zodiacal Light for AccuWeather, does not deserve to be called out for engaging in "nutbaggery" [sic] or writing of "drivel." He's offering some kindly stargazing tips for the readers of AccuWeather--nothing more. This isn't Brian Lada as an author or coauthor of a peer-reviewed or professional quality astronomical research article (if such is within his repertoire), and it is regrettable when someone disses his report in such an unthinking way.

Embrace the Zodiacal Light. The one-minute video presentation that was intended to accompany the report from AccuWeather. (Not sure if what was embedded within the article itself actually works as intended.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Prg0vckY8

Became a Certified Expert on the Zodiac. Study what modern astronomers have to say about it. (Warning: Long article, here. A "big" read, by almost any standard.)
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/zodiac.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-21-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2018 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, you just made this weird.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I refer to that which came before.

Someone sent me a PM about it. About why I was being dissed over the word "Zodiacal".

I think it was a diss that was aimed at AccuWeather contributor Brian Lada. But whatever the interpretation--however that diss is parsed--no one can fairly be faulted for using "Zodiacal" in this context. I diss the diss.

I was glad to know that someone else had been looking at this Topic, without having became part of it themselves with a public message or "post".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-27-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
I have AccuWeather science reporter Brian Lada's back..!

#TheRealRinselberg
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

OK, you just made this weird.

What did you expect?... It's Ronald.

Nothing more than his electronic version of mindlessly picking floating dust motes out of sunbeams or licking the windows while he rides the "short bus".

BTW, Brian Lada is NOT a "science reporter" as Ronald claims.

He's a kid with a fairly recent BS degree in "metorology communications" who writes occasional puff pieces for accuweather.

Education : Millersville University of Pennsylvania

Degree Name: Bachelor of Science (B.S.),

Field Of Study: Meteorology - Communications Option

GPA: 3.37

Dates attended or expected graduation: 2008 – 2012

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-19-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not the one who added Weird to this Off Topic topic.

PS. Brian Lade, not a "science reporter". BFD.

Anything to deflect from the actual discussion. Zodiac ... Zodiacal... the plane of the Solar System... the Ecliptic. They have Astronomy-related and Astrophysics segments on the Science and Discovery TV channels all the time. They use that ancient terminology whenever it's appropriate. The Constellations. The Constellations of the Zodiac. It's just a time-honored but not rigorously scientific way of calling out various lines of sight into space, from an observer's perspective on Earth.

That reaction to "Zodiacal" was "Maniacal". But completely expected by now. Because it's all about "the Ronald."

Someone could really benefit from getting an Rx for some kind of "Chill Out" therarpy. Prescription medications. Or Anger Management Therapy. Something.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-19-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:[/B]

PS. Brian Lade, not a "science reporter". BFD.

If it's not such a "BFD" then stop telling lies Ronald.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13815 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Someone could really benefit from getting an Rx for some kind of "Chill Out" therarpy. Prescription medications. Or Anger Management Therapy. Something.

Yes, you would.

Anything that might get your raging, uncontrolled, and obvious Asperger's Syndrome under *any* control would be marvelous.

FFS Ronald, you really can't see that you're going on and on and on trying to defend the word Zodiacal in somebody else's writing AND claiming "you have his back"?...A kid you don't even KNOW?

You really can't see how NUTS that is?

You did the same thing about the goof that wants to drill into the Yellowstone caldera AND the lunatic that wants to spray his magic dust throughout the entire earth's atmosphere...and more nutbaggery.

In each instance you gleefully picked up the "crazy banner" on behalf of those idiots and ran wild on this forum waving it. WTF?

Seriously, get help.

By the way, my original post in this thread didn't have a damn thing to do with you.

YOU
are the only one that tries to turn every thread into "all about Ronald", so go "diss that diss"...... after you seek help.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not been my practice to play the "Ratings Bar" game. The ratings are no substitute for an active moderator who would uphold the badly beaten up Keep It Civilized rule.

I have noticed that little arrow or pointer device, in my Ratings bar, move a small ways right of center, into the Green zone, in recent weeks. Whereas someone else's has moved in the opposite direction, to the left of center, and into the Red zone.

I care not a whit myself, but I wonder if it is ever going to dawn on someone that whatever it is they're doing here, it isn't garnering any particular support from the forum at large.

It's a trend that I've noticed ever since the "Ray O, Ray O" discussion got started, when someone was revealed more than ever as the dumb-azz that they truly are.

That last message, immediately before this one... just one more briquet on the fire.

No one gets to AccuWeather's Brian Lada without getting past me.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-19-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not been my practice to play the "Ratings Bar" game.

Judging by your ratings history, there's no mystery why you haven't.

Clearly that time you spent on Optiboard didn't help your obvious inability to discern comparative lengths and hues.

You're trying to overplay a hand that you DON'T HAVE Ronald...... and the best part is you don't even know it.

Seek help.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray O. Ra-a-ay O.
Screen name randye me say Ray O,
Daylight come and me wanna go home.

Message all night on a drink of rum,
First light’s here and I see this scum,

Sun is up and me still feel glum,
Why Cliff Pennock no banish this bum?

Ray O. Ra-a-ay O.
Screen name randye say me day O,

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#WeAreAllBrianLada
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, means nothing to me; I'm not a TWIT.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know about that--from olejoedad--but after checking out YouTube, I think this is the "Bugatti Veyron" of Zodiacal Light video presentations. It's sciencey, but not hard to follow. There are no tiresome equations or arcane algebraic formulas to obstruct the viewer's path towards Enlightenment.

It's a product of the European Southern Observatory, which observes the skies from the Atacama Desert, in the north of Chile. The complete video presentation runs for six minutes and 22 seconds. It's like a bite-sized planetarium show, without the planetarium.

Even if I were of a mind to undertake the considerable trouble of becoming a live observer of 2018's Vernal Equinox Zodiacal Light event, the weather in my area is decidedly inclement for such an enterprise.

The politically anodyne character of the original topic--about as free of politics as anything could be--makes this a very tractable case study of how a stately online conversation can suddenly veer towards the berserk when one member conducts himself like a kitchen blender, filled with digestive waste and set to purée--without the lid on.

According to my TFA (Thread Failure Analysis), this was the message that caused this thread to leave the domain of corrective feedback and go irreversibly out of control:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/122285.html#p19

Do "you" have an independent TFA that you would like to share?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 04:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Brian Lada's report for AccuWeather begins with this:

The two phenomenological descriptors that are highlighted in bold have a kind of antique quality, and would seem to belong to the lexicon of backyard stargazers and amateur astronomers, rather than the more exacting and disciplined lexicon of full-time or fully-accredited planetary scientists and astrophysicists.

But--and this is a very big "but" in terms of my aforementioned TFA (Thread Failure Analysis)--reference the message immediately before this one--when or why would it be disconcerting or inappropriate in any way for an author to use such informal phenomenological descriptors, if he is only calling them out (à la Brian Lada) as antiquated but familiar colloquialisms that were given as names to this phenomenon, before it was understood in more recent times as the effect of sunlight being reflected by dust particles that are moving within the general orbital plane of the Solar System?

I can think of neither a when or a why that would answer this question in any positive kind of way.

This is like a cut block in football parlance, which effectively takes the legs out from under Message #3 and renders it completely null and void, with respect to the original topic of this thread.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great video, thanks for sharing!

I do not TWEET on TWITTER, therefore I am not a TWIT....

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's not been my practice to play the "Ratings Bar" game. The ratings are no substitute for an active moderator who would uphold the badly beaten up Keep It Civilized rule.

This delusion is one I find most hilarious. The delusion that you think Cliff or anyone else cares that you think Cliff isn't doing his job or that you want to be a moderator.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hilarious is a good descriptor.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2018 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a very educational video.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:
This delusion is one I find most hilarious. The delusion that you think Cliff or anyone else cares that you think Cliff isn't doing his job or that you want to be a moderator.

But jmbishop has an appointment that he needs to keep with Al Gore's backside.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-26-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
That was me, poking at charcoal briquets and revealing the red glow of heat that lingers beneath that white, powdery coating of ash.

Perhaps the better response would have been to refer all those in attendance to my recent remarks and messages in this other, still active discussion:

Ray-O,...Ray-ay-ay-O, daylight comes....
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/122219.html#p22

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2018 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not one to follow forum rules yourself? Hypocryt.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to have it both ways here, with respect to jmbishop.

Is that too much to ask?

Where's the proportionality? This is a thread where randye seized on some silly little thing about the qualifications of AccuWeather contributor Brian Lada (anyone not already read into this thread from the very start would have to go back and see it all to understand this) and used that artifice to call me a LIAR. He's also twisted some remarks that I made, maybe as long as 6 or 8 months ago, so that he can pretend that I was literally ALL IN for an idea that was reported as media news, to drill into the Yellowstone Park volcano as a way (theoretically) to keep it from erupting and causing a national catastrophe of unprecedented proportions. Etc. Etc. Etc.

What's jmbishop doing here? He's stirring up something from some other thread from towards the end of last year. Maybe I made some "half-baked" remarks about Al Gore and Hillary Clinton, but I still resent the fact that he called me a LIAR about that, instead of stating his disagreement in a more civilized (and more accurate) way. Or maybe there is some undercurrent going on here, from jmbishop, about my part in previous Islam and Muslim-related discussions, of which there were many. It's a topic I have not been particularly trying to reawaken, myself. Not recently.

A "hypocryt"..? I think that's an unfair thing incautious idea for Mr Kania to have put against me, in this very particular context.

It comes just as I was about to try to set up some more entertainment here, with a New Topic. Before I try to do anything more sensible, like pay a bill or some other chore.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was me, poking

...and still trying to overplay a hand you don't have.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-21-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2018 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinse, have you considered a career in California State Politics?
I'm referring to Old California, I don't think you would be electable in New California....

Seriously, think about it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A "hypocryt"..? I think that's an unfair thing incautious idea for Mr Kania to have put against me, in this very particular context.

Huh? I misspelled something. *shrugs shoulders, rubs balls*

It is absolutely fair considering that you have been speaking of forum rules for the past several days now. I only made an observation. Well within forum rules.

"Incautious"? M,kay. Incautious is sending things through the United States Postal Service of a nocuous nature.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-21-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock