Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Ray-O,...Ray-ay-ay-O, daylight comes.... (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ray-O,...Ray-ay-ay-O, daylight comes.... by williegoat
Started on: 02-28-2018 09:19 PM
Replies: 237 (3991 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-03-2018 07:40 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2018 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmm? What would you like Tony Kania to do? Spell it out kindly, and I will answer. I will answer truthfully.

You have an incorrect feeling about me. I will still move about life as usual, but you are absolutely incorrect. I believe it is your bias, but I could be wrong. If so, let me know.

Let's see where this goes...

Edit: I am an ******* . I am the nicest ******* that you could ever meet, but I am an ******* nonetheless. I never miss an opportunity to hold a door open for another human though.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-12-2018).]

IP: Logged
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2018 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's great Tony. Glad you're a stand up guy. Really, that's what everyone who's PM'd me says and the little we've interacted tells me that too.

HOWEVER.

Once and again, for the umpteeth time, this thread and the earlier one were about pejorative name calling and how it is counterproductive to advancing Conservative politics.

Words such as Dumbocrat do nothing to advance the Conservative cause and are best left out of discussions on the premise that there are a lot of displaced Democrats out there looking for a home.

Why put up a wall when we can put out the welcome mat?

BTW, did you see the steel workers union guys standing with Mr. Trump the other day. Think they'd be standing there with him if he'd called them Dumbocrats?

In fact, they were standing there for two reasons, one tactical and one strategic. The tactical reason is his trade tariffs and the strategic reason is that he didn't call them "deplorable", Hillary did, which was a YUGE strategic blunder on her part.

The challenge in real life and here in O/T is to overcome the radical ideology. The "my way or the highway" attitude.

Some in here have shown they can't or won't meet that challenge.

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 03-13-2018).]

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2018 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2018 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RayOtton:
A**hole

rabid right wing

rabid right wing that infects ( yes, that's right, infects )

Rabid dogs

raving maniacs

radicals,

Not an original thought in your head.

You don't have original thoughts.

….who have infected O/T.

You both suffer from a severe lack of self awareness.

…being who they are and knowing what we know about them, they didn't really have another option. There's not a lot of there, there.

It might not seem obvious to you but I've attempted to respond to their continued attacks without invective….

*chuckle*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-13-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2018 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Click to show

Slippin' Hillary.

I will reply in kind later. Busy...

Edit: Picture size.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-15-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2018 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's great T...

I do understand what you are alluding to. It makes sense. Sadly, after a certain point in a discussion, I become tired of lies, falsehoods, and blatant hate. I never throw the first salvo.

On the internets, a person can enter a discussion half way through without reading the entire subject matter. Heck, even after reading all, most get it wrong. We need to remember this.

Different levels of intellect. Not all of us function the same. Not by a long shot. Demographics and ideologies are like Darwinism. A path will be followed unknowingly.

I do not look down upon people. I let them decide their importance to my life.

Not sure about your weather folks, but mine has been great. Even when others rain on it.

Edit: I have a great appreciation for you Ray. Along with many others here.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-14-2018).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2018 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony,

Hopefully, once this thread is mercifully put to rest and I'm gone from O/T, some members will keep in mind what I was trying to convey.

Now Randye,

Jeeze, for someone who doesn't give a damn you sure spend a lot of time in here. A bit insecure?

You know, it doesn't surprise me that I have to clear this up for you.

My descriptions of you and the other right wing radicals are spot on, not insults. Well, a**hole COULD be but I used it to describe your behavior, I didn't CALL you an a**hole.

You and your fellow radicals called me a pearl clutcher and a snowfake.

You also called Rinse a jerk.

These are purely pejorative terms.

You will never see it but your behavior in O/T is derisive, insulting and intolerant.

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 03-14-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2018 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My descriptions of you and the other right wing radicals are spot on, not insults.

Translation: "It's not HYPOCRISY when "Mr. Comity" does it."

*chuckle*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-14-2018).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look, we could go round and round over this but here's the point.

Clearly, you were angry when you read my posts or you wouldn't keep coming back after declaring you didn't give a damn.

Also clearly, you haven't changed you position or you would have found other, less inflammatory words to argue that position.

So.

If YOU haven't changed you position what would give you the idea that someone else whose been hammered by you and the other radicals in here change theirs?

Before you answer don't forget my original premise.

It wasn't about the name calling itself.

It was about winning the hearts and minds of some folks who are presently politically homeless.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look, we could go round and round over this but here's the point.

Clearly, you were angry when you read my posts or you wouldn't keep coming back after declaring you didn't give a damn.

Also clearly, you haven't changed you position or you would have found other, less inflammatory words to argue that position.

So.

If YOU haven't changed you position what would give you the idea that someone else whose been hammered by you and the other radicals in here change theirs?

Before you answer don't forget my original premise.

It wasn't about the name calling itself.

It was about winning the hearts and minds of some folks who are presently politically homeless.

Or, this has become one of those threads where the last person to post wins.

Rams

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony,

Hopefully, once this thread is mercifully put to rest and I'm gone from O/T, some members will keep in mind what I was trying to convey.

Now Randye,

Jeeze, for someone who doesn't give a damn you sure spend a lot of time in here. A bit insecure?

You know, it doesn't surprise me that I have to clear this up for you.

My descriptions of you and the other right wing radicals are spot on, not insults. Well, a**hole COULD be but I used it to describe your behavior, I didn't CALL you an a**hole.

You and your fellow radicals called me a pearl clutcher and a snowfake.

You also called Rinse a jerk.

These are purely pejorative terms.

You will never see it but your behavior in O/T is derisive, insulting and intolerant.

I guess I missed that one. That's a real compliment, considering it came from randye.

Oh, I forgot. He called me a Lyin', Cheatin', Lowdown, Typhoid Fever-carryin', bla-bla-bla... jerk. (Or close enough.)

Aside from his incessant name calling and disturbingly personal kind of insults, which he invariably tacks on to any kind of point or argument that he wants to make, he makes a habit of twisting my words--taking any of my discussion and then extracting just a few words of it, to try to make it look like I was going 90 degrees or 180 degrees away from where I was actually headed. A very common tactic of deception. There are countless examples of it on YouTube. (But not about me. )

He's not here for any kind of discussion. He's just here to play his childish word games. He's incapable of having the experience of feeling embarrassment about any aspect of his messages, whether it's a counterfactual statement that he's made, or anything else that a semi-normal person would acknowledge as a fault or an imperfection on their part. If he asserts anything about me, he does it in such an All In, Head Over Heels, Shoot From The Hip kind of way that there's no way he can walk any of it back--even if the idea of his walking something back, or having a Mea Culpa moment, were an idea that could actually happen inside of his fever-deranged mind.

It would take Mr Pennock but a moment to upgrade this online forum--the online forum that is still imprinted with his surname--in a significant way.

#ReleaseTheOptiboardMemo

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-15-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guarantee that unless Cliff trashes it, I'll be the last to comment in this thread.
You best let go radicals, this snowflake is going to eat your lunch.

My my O, my oh.
The comedy o and the hypocrisy o is rich with this thread. Ray O, you have devolved into the very person you warned us about being. If you are going to eat my lunch, you better pack a lunch o. By the way o Ray o, I don't like spaghetti o's.

It's fun to watch virtual self-immolation.

I am enjoying yours, sue me.

Where to start ?

Keep throwing crap at the guy who is preaching less crap throwing.
Stunning.

Stunning indeed, . Preaching by throwing crap. Oh o, the irony.

... and a few others are still taking the low road with the name calling and denigrating comments
[d]even after my suggestions to[/b] go high and beat the Left on the battlefield of ideas, not the gutter of ideology.

Amazingly stunning !

In that thread I called for a reduction in derision and name calling because there are plenty of middle of the road Democrats who presently have no party and are ripe for the picking to move over into the reconstituted Republican party if only some of our own radicals would stop calling them Democraps.

You think ? You have been wrong before.

I thought we were better but we're not.

Including a few guys who I thought were smarted than that.

FWIW, it is amazing that a thread about forum comity descends into the very thing it was meant to stop.

Middle of the road democraps with no party ...
There is no one way to shape a man. Allow us to decide how we choose to act in pursuit of your dream. How many of the no party democraps have you converted ? What about the middle of the road repulsivecans who might be thinking about converting to dumbocrats ? Maybe we are working that angle. Which dumbocrap members on this board do you think are right for the conversion picking.

Who put you on your highhorse Unicorn and appointed you as the one to tell us how to win the hearts and minds of men ? Are you kin to Marie Harf, that bimbo who thinks we can stop terrorism by giving terrorists jobs ?

I thought we were better but we're not.

I received a lot of negative pushback from the rabid radicals and quite honestly no support from anyone. Well, one good friend who called me and said not to left the bastards get me down and to walk away from that thread.[/quote]

Yet here you are, basking in your participation in behavior you abhor. Just like JazzMan.

... right on Que the radicals came after me again. This time embarrassing themselves by bickering with someone who was calling for less bickering.

Oh yes, I am totally embarrassed.

The lack of self-awareness is biblical.

Look in the mirror.

Originally posted by texasfiero:
Pot to Kettle: "You're black"

So, it's about time they got called out for their behavior and I'm not going to let this go.[/b]

I must have missed something. You already called us out for behavior 'you' don't approve of. What exactly do you think you are going to change ? Specifically by engaging in the behavior you abhor, ? Who appointed you as savior of the forum ?

I don't do drama.
Obviously, I haven't made even a small attitudinal improvement in O/T [colot=red]so...............[/color]

So ? What are you going to do now ? How are you going to make a muniscular attitudinal change/improvement change in T/OT ? By leaving ?
You are pretty good at drama, but your calling is in humor. Your a funny guy.

If it doesn't get any better in here, meh, on to other interests, other forums and other hobbies.

Carry your azz Barnacle Bill. When you can keep barnacles from infesting your boat's hull, then come back and solve the forum's woes.

1 - . I keep saying you guys need to up your game, quit the attacks and win on the battlefield of ideas but you know what? You can't.

Neither can you, , .

In both threads I called for contributors to ease off name calling and derision. I didn't call for searching for common ground with your political opponents, just a less confrontational style.

What ? We are supposed to bow down to YOUR wishes ? Get over yourself. I am really sorry that you are not happy here, (HINT HINT).

The rest of the membership here is scratching their collective heads at the sarcasm and derision in each and every comment you make.

I wasn't included in that poll. What were the final results ? 100% to nothing ?

However, the die is cast.
You look terrible in the eyes of your comrades here.

Damn ! Another poll I didn't get to participate in. .

As long as you attempt to denigrate me for calling for comity I'll stick around just to show how awful you are behaving.

Your move.

Do you like chess Ray o ? Your move.

========================================

Originally posted by Patrick:

And where the heck was I making any reference to politics??!!!

Right here ... :

Originally posted by Patrick:
You seem to believe constant confrontation is normal behavior.

Patrick, you also did not mention ...

Originally posted by cliffw:
Constant confrontation is normal behavior in life away from the forum. In marriage, on the job, at the car dealer, it can even happen with neighbors, friends, and family.

... Marriage, jobs, car dealers, neighbors, friends, nor family. I hope you won you non-confrontational hockey game.

When you go back and find my comments you need to address, count how many times I have name called, Count Ray o's too.

A**hole

rabid right wing

Rabid dogs

raving maniacs

radicals,

….who have infected O/T.

…being who they are and knowing what we know about them, they didn't really have another option. There's not a lot of there, there.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 03-15-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35864 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Slippin' Hillary.

Kania, I am a calling you out.
Your picture stretched the forum screen.

Edit it inside of these ...

Click to show

Thank you sir.

Good picture though, .

Well, that's funny. Try this. Eliminate the first slash forward and put your pic in this :

[/hide] [/hide]

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 03-15-2018).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are 'comity', and 'comedy' somehow inter-related?

I only ask because this thread is hilarious......

Gerbils are another species that eat their own.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whew, that was a long one.

One wonders where the anger comes from until one recalls the phrase "The flak is thickest over the target".
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When you go back and find my comments you need to address...

No Cliff, it's a total waste of time and effort. You talk in circles. I'm not saying that to be insulting... but seriously, you seem to thrive on this "confrontation". In your mind I'm sure you believe you're making valid points. I see it as simply the same old same old. Sorry, but this is one of the very reasons why I left O/T. Rehashing this same crap over and over and over is... well, it's over!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 03-15-2018).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Discussion is great, thriving on confrontation is bad, no matter who does it. There are also people who think a question is a confrontation, people who think the world revolves around them, everyone has their own "dealio".

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-15-2018).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent remarks here from "2.5", and remarks that are right on target about Pennock's member randye.

He's an online Vitriol-holic. He doesn't control his verbal vitriol. It controls him.

If he's reading this, I have a sincere suggestion for him, and it doesn't begin with "Stuff it" or "Shove it" or anything like that.

I think he would be well served to put a challenge upon himself, to continue his discussions here in Off Topic for an entire week, as if he were being deposed in some kind of legal process, or as if he were creating the material for a Patent application. He should approach this as if the idea of intending any kind of sarcasm, or any kind of an acerbic or "biting" character in his commentary were completely removed from his mind. "Just the facts, Man."

A month would be even better, or just 10 consecutive days, starting immediately, without any deviation from this practice.

In other words, the Cold Turkey withdrawal method, for the Vitriol dependency issues that he has unfortunately fallen victim to.

Just call me Dr Rinse...

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-15-2018).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Excellent remarks here from "2.5", and remarks that are right on target about Pennock's member randye.

He's an online Vitriol-holic. He doesn't control his verbal vitriol. It controls him.

If he's reading this, I have a sincere suggestion for him, and it doesn't begin with "Stuff it" or "Shove it" or anything like that.

I think he would be well served to put a challenge upon himself, to continue his discussions here in Off Topic for an entire week, as if he were being deposed in some kind of legal process, or as if he were creating the material for a Patent application. He should approach this as if the idea of intending any kind of sarcasm, or any kind of an acerbic or "biting" character in his commentary were completely removed from his mind. "Just the facts, Man."

A month would be even better, or just 10 consecutive days, starting immediately, without any deviation from this practice.

In other words, the Cold Turkey withdrawal method, for the Vitriol dependency issues that he has unfortunately fallen victim to.

Just call me Dr Rinse...

Don't miss the rest of my post and its meaning.

Originally posted by 2.5:

Discussion is great, thriving on confrontation is bad, no matter who does it. There are also people who think a question is a confrontation, people who think the world revolves around them, everyone has their own "dealio".

And as I have said before... if we can control anything at all, it is ourselves.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-15-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"The flak is thickest over the target".

*chuckle*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-15-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not going to even bother...Big Bang Theory is on in a few and I deem that more important.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-15-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Thanks! You've had me listening to Satchmo all afternoon. Good stuff!

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

*chuckle*

Scouring the internet for just the right flaming aircraft image - 15 minutes wasted
Editing some word into the picture - 10 minutes wasted
Posting it through Pennock's PIP program - 5 minutes wasted
Proving exactly what the OTHER GUY is trying to convey - Priceless

Minus bonus points for declaring once again that you don't give a damn while spending valuable ranting time posting in this thread.

"Chuckle" indeed.

[This message has been edited by RayOtton (edited 03-15-2018).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Scouring the internet for just the right flaming aircraft image - 15 minutes wasted
Editing some word into the picture - 10 minutes wasted
Posting it through Pennock's PIP program - 5 minutes wasted

Only approx. 3.5 minutes total.....and worth every nanosecond.

You really shouldn't speculate based on your own inabilities Captain Comity.

*snerk*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-15-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang williegoat, again, thanks for the tunes!
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Only approx. 3.5 minutes total.....and worth every nanosecond.

You really shouldn't speculate based on your own inabilities Captain Comity.

*snerk*

Point, meet Randye.

He missed you the first time round.

And the second,

And the third,

and....................................well, he's ALWAYS going to miss you because he can't see you. He's blinded by his ideology.

"snerk", indeed.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Point ... he's ALWAYS going to miss you because he can't see you. He's blinded by his ideology.

Are you speaking about yourself Ray O ? I don't get you, . You seem to think everybody should think and act like you do. Living life like you think they should. Through your ideology, .

One wonders where the anger comes from until one recalls the phrase "The flak is thickest over the target".

That's the second time you have used that silly cliche' in this very thread. I would be interested in your interpretation of a glass that only has liquid to the half way point. Is it half full, or half empty ?

Has it ever occurred to you that if you are taking flak, that you are the target ?

Once and again, for the umpteeth time, this thread and the earlier one were about pejorative name calling and how it is counterproductive to advancing Conservative politics.
Why put up a wall when we can put out the welcome mat?

Oh, I get it now. You think I am trying to advance conservative politics, or, perhaps that I should be doing that, .

The challenge in real life and here in O/T is to overcome the radical ideology. The "my way or the highway" attitude.

Oh, I see. The "my way or the highway" attitude like yours.

Some in here have shown they can't or won't meet that challenge.

There are more than two options.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Thanks! You've had me listening to Satchmo all afternoon. Good stuff!

Glad some good came of it

Nice title too.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-16-2018).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, if anyone is touting the "my way or the highway attitude" around here it the radical, intolerant right wing.

And yes, I'm fully aware that my taking the point on this issue is the reason for the radicals' pushback.

Doesn't bother me in the least, as opposed to your little clan which is demonstrating for the entire membership that YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Heck, I can hear the teeth grinding all the way over here on the peninsular.

Good.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray! You got a ratings bar! And it's in the green!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nah. You're just hearing the termites of your own hypocrisy still chewing away at your soapbox Captain Comity.

A**hole

rabid right wing

Rabid dogs

raving maniacs

radicals,

….who have infected O/T.

…being who they are and knowing what we know about them, they didn't really have another option. There's not a lot of there, there

It might not seem obvious to you but I've attempted to respond to their continued attacks without invective….

*snerk*

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-16-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2018 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cliff, if anyone is touting the "my way or the highway attitude" around here it the radical, intolerant right wing.

And yes, I'm fully aware that my taking the point on this issue is the reason for the radicals' pushback.

Doesn't bother me in the least, as opposed to your little clan which is demonstrating for the entire membership that YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Good.

The term "bat zhit crazy" comes to mind.

Are you the intolerant right wing ? You are the one who insists that we should speak in a manner that you find exceptional.

Your taking the point, heh. I have seen those like you come and go.

My little clan, . Would that involve collusion ? I have no clan.

I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. You are the one mentally challenged.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry. I was reading and in a response to a posted article I came upon a phrase I decided to use as my signature on this forum. I figured this thread was as good as any to see if I entered it on my profile correctly.

------------------
"I see the way each side of the aisle twists what is being said and it is beyond comprehension that anyone can subscribe to such sources as gospel. It seems the new Religions are not of Gods but of Ideologies." D. C. Hamlon 2018

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys can "snerk" and "chuckle" all you want but you are missing the point by a mile.

The POINT is that radical, raving mad Conservatives are hurting the cause.

I know I want DJT to succeed like no other president has ever succeeded.

YOUR scorched earth approach is NOT GOING TO WORK.

You are lunatics.

Not invective, demonstrably true.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... but you are missing the point by a mile.

You are lunatics.

You are the one missing the point by a mile, by a mile and a half, even by ten miles. I have no cause !

I don't even remember asking you to coach me in the quest of your cause.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2018 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys can "snerk" and "chuckle" all you want but you are missing the point by a mile.

I know I want DJT to succeed like no other president has ever succeeded.

You are lunatics.

Just quoted. I see no good coming from any of this. I see what is happening, and for you to tell (continually tell) many here that we are the problem is pure BS. I absolutely enjoy you as a forum member here. I miss your input. I truly do.

I also feel that the folks posting in this thread generally have life handled to some agreed upon degree.

Oh yeah, enjoy your day. Mine is filled with Eastern Promises of LVT.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Oh yeah, enjoy your day. Mine is filled with Eastern Promises of LVT.

Lesbian Vaginal Touching ?

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-17-2018 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lesbian Vaginal Touching ?

Not as wonderful an experience as one may be tempted to believe.

I lived a very different life before ever becoming a member here. An "experienced" life.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2018 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys keep going on about me limiting your 1st amendment rights to call Democrats, Dumbocrats. ( Won't even go into the juvenile nature of it, clearly juvenile is where you reside)

It is absurd to declare this is my position but it is where we are now.

I wish we had a bigger font selection, because apparently you can't see my POINT. This is not about name calling IN HERE, though it's spilled over in buckets, it's about expanding the Conservative base OUT THERE by avoiding the pejoratives.

Is it so hard to admit that I might be correct? Well, it is for some of you but maybe not all of you.

Couldn't you at least attempt to gather political allies with honey rather than repel them with vinegar?

Couldn't it be that "big picture" Conservatism is more important and more acceptable to middle of the roaders than "small picture" Conservatism?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock