Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Trumps wanted to borrow a Van Gogh for the White House. Not a gold-plated toilet. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trumps wanted to borrow a Van Gogh for the White House. Not a gold-plated toilet. by rinselberg
Started on: 01-25-2018 09:07 PM
Replies: 94 (1781 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 05-17-2019 03:39 PM
Boondawg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2019 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I defend myself when disrespected, and also those that are helpless.

Are you in either of those categories?

I have never felt helpless, even while unconscious.
Been completely on my own since I was 14.
I help myself.

I can however come forward in support of a person expressing the same principles that I believe in, without considering them “helpless”.
Of course that in no way means that you have to, too.

I was just surprised that I don’t recall you ever mentioning it, given the many opportunities there have been as I fruitlessly tried to express the very same concept to what seemed like deaf ears.

It’s not a crime, just curious.
IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Sending this next paragraph to Boonie in PM. ~ ... You have jumped into nearly half of my recent threads to come after me. I have not once done such to you,

?
I have witnessed you do it multiple times, over long periods of time. Just what I have noticed.
I'm not sure what you have going on with Boonie. Its like some sort of thing from the past that no one actually says, and the rest of us get to witness the fallout? If you antagonize someone long enough eventually they get tired of it. That is what I think happened to Boonie. I'll just add I don't care what political beliefs either of you have or what people think you have that you don't. You said sending in a PM... probably just just sticking to the PMs would be best. But maybe its too late.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I typically skim over the postings that contain personal tiffs between members.
Those conversations are best discussed in PM, it's a shame folks don't do that as often as they should.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2019 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

?
I have witnessed you do it multiple times, over long periods of time. Just what I have noticed.
I'm not sure what you have going on with Boonie. Its like some sort of thing from the past that no one actually says, and the rest of us get to witness the fallout? If you antagonize someone long enough eventually they get tired of it. That is what I think happened to Boonie. I'll just add I don't care what political beliefs either of you have or what people think you have that you don't. You said sending in a PM... probably just just sticking to the PMs would be best. But maybe its too late.

Rebuttal...

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-16-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2019 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

I typically skim over the postings that contain personal tiffs between members.
Those conversations are best discussed in PM, it's a shame folks don't do that as often as they should.

I have reached out to him more than once. Never in return though?
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2019 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree.
Or just refrain from personal attacks altogether, and just comment on the subject itself.
Dragging a perfectly civil conversation down to the point of personal insults adds nothing to the conversation, and denotes an incredibly weak & primitive mind, in my opinion.

Much like applying derogatory “nicknames” to people one doesn’t like or agree with.
It smacks of little more than childish 3rd grade thinking.

How could that possibly compliment ones intelligence or signify their ability to engage in rational thought and/or conversation with others?

You’re right, P.M. should be the place to be a dick, but unfortunately for some, that provides little audience to ego-flex for.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Antagonize?" Don is the one stepping into threads poking at Randye and I. Feel free to explore the recent posts, or even years long posts, and Don is the one OBSESSED! He follows me. My gawd, over 64% of his posts in the past YEAR are against me personally. For fracks sakes people, just read. ...

I don't have a lot to say on these things, I don't want to get between people or cause trouble. I hadn't noticed Boonie going after your threads until very recently. I had noticed you going after his, when you say his posts have been against you, maybe it was in some sort of symbolic way?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2019 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

...denotes an incredibly weak & primitive mind, in my opinion.

What kind of "childish 3rd grade thinking" is required for you to post vile, anti-Semitic images and call it "humor"?

What kind of "weak and incredibly primitive mind" does something like that?

You are NOT someone qualified to be tossing out advice on much of anything, ESPECIALLY what is appropriate or not.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 05-16-2019).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2019 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have a lot to say on these things, I don't want to get between people or cause trouble. I hadn't noticed Boonie going after your threads until very recently. I had noticed you going after his, when you say his posts have been against you, maybe it was in some sort of symbolic way?

Hmm, notice his previous post just above yours? Sounds like a lovely guy, don't ya think?

He even mentions PMs, yet decides to keep it here. I sent PMs, he has not. Go figure?

I will keep my place in time. Feel free to move about the room as you wish, but I will be right here. K?

Here, I can help...

Originally posted by Boondawg:

I agree.
Or just refrain from personal attacks altogether, and just comment on the subject itself.
Dragging a perfectly civil conversation down to the point of personal insults adds nothing to the conversation, and denotes an incredibly weak & primitive mind, in my opinion.

Much like applying derogatory “nicknames” to people one doesn’t like or agree with.

How could that possibly compliment ones intelligence or signify their ability to engage in rational thought and/or conversation with others?

You’re right, P.M. should be the place to be a dick, but unfortunately for some, that provides little audience to ego-flex for.

Please explain Don? Or don't? I understand that you will not answer shat, yet will accuse a whole truck full of it. So no, I will not be guided by your marijuana and alcohol. Could you PM your issue with me? Could you please stop following me in threads? Huh? No, so here we are, and I am of the great belief that you are a participation award. Weak mind indeed? A life long abuser is wlays more intelligent than one who does not do those things.

MAGA 2020

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 05-17-2019).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2019 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hmm, notice his previous post just above yours? ...

Like I said, recently he has started posting in threads you have started, but you followed him around a long time on PFF, a post about an airplane or something by him would result in you calling him some sort of loser with no provocation seen from the end of an onloooker, and I believe he got tired of it.
I don't know either of you outside of PFF so cant say much about other stuff.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2019 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like I said, recently he has started posting in threads you have started, but you followed him around a long time on PFF, a post about an airplane or something by him would result in you calling him some sort of loser with no provocation seen from the end of an onloooker, and I believe he got tired of it.
I don't know either of you outside of PFF so cant say much about other stuff.

Yeah, I am the problem. The guy involved in every help thread available. The guy that, well, history here can say so much.

frack Donald. It is his choice to follow me. I will continue to live my best life. Carry on, or don't. You are affected only because you are choosing to be. I have offered even as much as friendship towards this crunt in the past, yet never have I gotten even a nod my way by this Fieroless prick.

I have never went outside of this forum to harm another. Donald has.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2019 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will continue to live my best life.

That's all we can really do, its in the definition and the how that counts.
I hope all of us live our best life.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-17-2019 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's all we can really do, its in the definition and the how that counts.
I hope all of us live our best life.

Unfortunately, even a-holes bent on degradation think they’re living their best life.
Luckily for me, living my “best life” doesn’t require the manufacture of enemies to strengthen the delusion looking back at me in the mirror.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2019 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fanning flames usually only makes the situation worse, I was hoping to lessen them.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2019 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Private Messaging is an available option to all Forum members.

It should be used more often.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock