Started on: 01-15-2018 11:52 PM
Replies: 7 (253 views)
Last post by: dennis_6 on 01-17-2018 12:57 AM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting this for our leftist that believe the NFL kneelers are heros. I DO NOT ADVISE VETS OR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER IN COMBAT TO WATCH.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-15-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Life is not easy but it ain't supposed to be.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2018 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you.
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One time, way back when I was a young punk (maybe 14), I was at a high school football game. The National Anthem started playing and I neglected to take off my hat. Not out of spite or disrespect or anything other than absent minded dumbassness, I was probably busy thinking about boobies or something. An old gent with a WWII Veteran hat (in his hands) slapped upside the back of my head, quite hard, and said "Boy, take that damn hat off and show some respect!" I was pissed, but also quickly did as I was told!
I wish I could go back and shake his hand and thank him for his service and the lesson...

Can you imagine doing that to a random kid nowadays?

~Tyler
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT-X:

Click to show

Hmm, I too was that kid. I do like to believe that I have found some wisdom since then.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We were all that kid, unfortunately some still are.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

We were all that kid, unfortunately some still are.

I learned pretty young, well before I started 1st grade. I am old enough that when I was a young kid, WW2 hadn't been over much more than a decade and I listened to my father's friends talk about it in his auto shop, and Korea was still a shooting war just a few years before I heard those conversations. (I was born 24 days before the N. Koreans crossed the 38th parallel).

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
I learned pretty young, well before I started 1st grade. I am old enough that when I was a young kid, WW2 hadn't been over much more than a decade and I listened to my father's friends talk about it in his auto shop, and Korea was still a shooting war just a few years before I heard those conversations. (I was born 24 days before the N. Koreans crossed the 38th parallel).

Wish I was a quicker study, took a few years to grow a brain.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-17-2018).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock