Started on: 01-15-2018 09:41 AM
Replies: 4 (105 views)
Last post by: Marko on 01-16-2018 11:42 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw this posted on another car forum... is this true???

"Ya our immigration minister is from Somalia, our health minister is a 350 pound woman, the minister of sport is a wheelchair bound quadriplegic and our minister of defense wears a big purple turbin..."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In the middle--Canada's Minister of health Ginette Talor. Don't look like 350lbs to me...not even close. Born/raised in Dieppe Canada.

Minister of Sport and People with Disabilities is a quadriplegic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hehr

Defence Minister?
Yep wears a big purple turbin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harjit_Sajjan

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-15-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

In the middle--Canada's Minister of health Ginette Talor. Don't look like 350lbs to me...not even close. Born/raised in Dieppe Canada.

Minister of Sport and People with Disabilities is a quadriplegic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hehr

Defence Minister?
Yep wears a big purple turbin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harjit_Sajjan

Ah, the military guy, Harjit actually served in the military, and also as a police officer even earlier. Plus, it appears to me that he's Sikh (didn't read too much into it), so he actually seems pretty legit, and totally capable. So if I was Canadian, I wouldn't have a problem with him being there.

Didn't realize Minister of Sports was also in charge of disabilities, so I suppose it makes sense. But I think I'd rather see someone who was a doctor in that position (maybe he is, didn't bother to read).

Ok, so not as bad as the people on the Oldsmobile forum said, hahaha!!!
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty much.

You guys think politics down there is a #shitshow of comedy and entertainment, you aint seen NOTHING until you pay attention up here.

There are days and articles that leave you sitting there, head spinning, think WTF did I just hear/read/see ? HUH ?

Then the eyes start to spin. Ya would think we would get used to it, but nope. Every time ya think it cant get any stupider, they go and prove you wrong.
Marko

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The quip about the Health Minister, probably refers to Alberta Provincial Health Minister, Sarah Hoffman.

Provincial, not Federal Minister.

------------------
Marko.

'85 SE 2M6 Muncie 4 speed.
a.k.a "The Rumble Seat"

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave