New Men's Fashion by MadMark
Started on: 01-14-2018 04:05 PM
Replies: 14 (225 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 01-15-2018 10:13 AM
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I have to believe this is a fake story, but I don't know. I know I won't be wearing a skirt anytime in the future.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/...-mens-fashion-trend/

BTW, you just have to got to the article to see the pictures. The last one is the killer.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am pretty sure we have a few (non gender specific persons) on this very forum who wear skirts on a regular basis.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't even wear shorts- only long pants. Jeans or Dickies

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 01-14-2018).]

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

I don't even wear shorts- only long pants. Jeans or Dickies

I don't even wear long pants. Just shorts. When the time comes for me to put them on (rarely) I don't own jeans. Just slacks and khakis then always with boots.

Got thrown off the race track last time I was out because they didn't do a proper check and I was wearing shorts and flops for all of my runs. I was going home anyway, but wasn't something I even thought about. I am not going to start wearing a skirt, have worn a kilt, but not because I care about looking dumb or whatever. I like shorts and am just going to stick with it, unless money (job) has anything to say otherwise.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There'll be plenty of 'men' that will buy and wear that stuff. Just look at those parachute and other pants with all the pockets that first were seen on women as far back as the late 50s/60s , then became a fashion statement for girly boys in the 80s and 90s.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2018 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats......not going to happen.

Skirt is bad enough. NEXT they are gonna want us in heels !
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who can ever explain trends in men's fashion?

Who can even explain this fashion?

...or even the photo's weirdness.

What the hell is the message?

(Some old menswear ad from the 70's)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-14-2018).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

There'll be plenty of 'men' that will buy and wear that stuff. Just look at those parachute and other pants with all the pockets that first were seen on women as far back as the late 50s/60s , then became a fashion statement for girly boys in the 80s and 90s.

Hmmm, how to respond to this????

Don,
Would you happen to ever owned, worn or participated in in garb closely associated with or related to parachute pants?
Never mind, sorry I asked...........
Rams
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Hmmm, how to respond to this????

Don,
Would you happen to ever owned, worn or participated in in garb closely associated with or related to parachute pants?...........
Rams

Not a chance, but there's some here in this board that did, and in this thread too.
May have called 'em a different name tho, but still the same slave to fashion

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-14-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cary Grant would have been 13 years old in 1917, but the other one, I'm guessing threedog?
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not a chance, but there's some here in this board that did, and in this thread too.

It was 1980....I was in grade 9.....I smoked dope....all the OTHER kids were wearing them too....
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gotcha
Closest I ever got to parachute pants was an actual parachute. Had a malfunction once, thought that parachute was going to end up as pants. Not a story I like remembering.

I'm too good looking to die like that..............
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 05:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wifey makes the fashion decisions around here.

I trust her good taste in clothes.

Men? meh.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will admit that I often fall into wearing the latest fashions, though... since I tend to move around a lot... I really just lean towards a Miami fashion (extra button undone, dress shirts with the sleeves flipped back... or suits with no tie, etc...

But you can be absolutely sure, this is a fashion that I will skip.

I refused Capri pants when they made it on the shelves of H&M, and I'll be skipping this **** too. Even no self-respecting gay man would wear a skirt.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock