Started on: 01-13-2018 09:48 PM
Replies: 11 (264 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 01-17-2018 10:35 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chelsea Manning files to run for US Senate in Maryland

Chelsea Manning, a former Army private jailed for passing government documents onto WikiLeaks, has filed to run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland.
Manning is set to run as a Democrat in the upcoming November elections, which puts her up against Sen. Ben Cardin, according to the filings first reported by the Washington Post.

https://www.aol.com/article...n-maryland/23332699/

Yep, Maryland has an opportunity to become the laughing stock of the world............
Just my opinion.......... YMMV

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh, only one state over from me. We should get some good media coverage around here. I'll keep an eye out.

On that note, our outgoing VA governor said he'd deck Mr. Trump if he got the chance. Forget that this guy is the very definition of flaccid DC insider, shouldn't this be a major headline or something?

"Ex-Governor Threatens POTUS".
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me out of this blue, over taxed, over regulated, cold, good for nothing state!!!! If it wasn't for the Mrs and family, I would have been gone a long time ago.

Not all of us here think blue. Just Baltimore city and around Washington.

[This message has been edited by FieroTony (edited 01-14-2018).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I was in Maryland, I thought "red."

I registered to vote at one of those "get out the vote" kiosks, and listed it as Republican. Never heard a thing. Pretty sure my registration had been thrown out because the local supervisory of elections office had no record of me.

So I voted in Florida using an absentee ballot. I could still legally vote in Florida because I still had my home there, even though I worked in Maryland for 2 years.

Not sure I can do the same thing now. I'm officially renting my house out in Florida, and now I live in Texas, so I'll probably have to vote in Texas if I want to stay legal. Sorry Florida... do me solid.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:Let me out of this blue, over taxed, over regulated, cold, good for nothing state!!!! If it wasn't for the Mrs and family, I would have been gone a long time ago.

Not all of us here think blue. Just Baltimore city and around Washington.

Sounds just like me here in California. It is the metro area around San Francisco and LA with many millions of people that out vote the 3/4 of rest of the physical state. well, at least we have the weather....and of course the highest taxes maybe in the country.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Manning's first campaign ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXo1Y7AK_I

Ironic to me. If, President Obama hadn't commuted his/her/it's prison sentence, he/she/it would still be in Fort Leavenworth.

Thanks a lot................

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

Miker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikerSend a Private Message to MikerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Maryland is trying to become the east coast California.

Wish I could leave. It's not much fun knowing that you vote doesn't really count (especially in a presidential election) unless its something that a Democrat wants as well.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I nearly shed a tear watching that video. But then I pulled the needle out of my arm, untied that rubber band, and went full on retard for Maryland's next great Senator! Whoo hoo!

Ok, had a brain fart. The five o'clock shadow threw me for a loop. I can only see that getting worse.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I resisted watching the video, but I knew I had to, sooner or later.
He looks like Marilyn Manson's little brother.
People can't be that stupid, can they? (never mind, I know the answer)
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is no doubt in my mind some very liberal people will vote for this traitor. I don't have a clue as to why except to upset the system.
There's no doubt that every once in a while the system does need to be shaken up but, a convicted traitor?

Except for an asshat that had the authority to commute his sentence, this asshat should still be in jail.

Yeah, that's precisely how I feel about it.

Rams

------------------
Rams

PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Chelsea Manning should change his name to "Unmanning"... or "Womanning"?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock