Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  This is why I like having a dog in the house.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
This is why I like having a dog in the house. by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 01-13-2018 07:58 PM
Replies: 11 (279 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 01-17-2018 11:41 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2018 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get home from dinner.

As soon as I walk in, the mutt is jumping up and down, yipping, chasing his own tail in excitement at seeing me.

Cant recall the last time a girl got so excited to see me that she chased her own tail.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Cant recall the last time a girl got so excited to see me that she chased her own tail.

That reminds me of a story that I can't tell here.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"And that reminds me of a story that's so dirty I'm ashamed to think of it myself."
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Only because she had you to do it for her!
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"And that reminds me of a story that's so dirty I'm ashamed to think of it myself."

Hmmm, I guess that's simply an indication of how different minds works. Didn't even cross my mind until you mentioned it. Not that I'm any kind of angel, I'm just happy that my dog and those I care about are excited to see me come home. Reminded me of the way my small children would get excited and run up and jump up for me to give them a hug when I came home from work or where ever. YMMV (I guess)

Rams

RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of all the animals in the world, and there are many, the dog is the only one that pays us any attention. Either they are very special, or we are,.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IIRC the dog is the only animal that will look you in the eyes. Might not be true but it sounds cool.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My cat watches/listens for me at the front window and runs to the door to meet me and tell me everything that happened while I was gone. Trouble is I dont talk cat so have no idea what hes saying. Dogs are too high maintenance to me...have to walk them and take them out to piss/poop, NOISY, and destroy stuff. Cat is fine with just enough food and water left out..even for days.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

. Dogs are too high maintenance to me....

Dogs and blondes. <Sigh> I'm just too dumb to learn to stay away from things that are gonna cost me a lot of time, money and effort...then sh*t on either me or my floor in the end.

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and blondes...then sh*t on either me or my floor in the end.

Kinky!

[This message has been edited by Stubby79 (edited 01-17-2018).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One cup, one MEM
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im OK with blondes.... I wouldnt mind a blonde around the house...couldnt pay me to have a dog.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock