Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Donnie, get some original material ! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Donnie, get some original material ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 01-11-2018 11:32 PM
Replies: 49 (863 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 01-16-2018 04:39 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2018 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been calling them that for 20 years. My copyright has been violated. I want royalties !!

https://www.google.ca/amp/s....html&freshcontent=1

Oh, the people that come from shithole countries are called shitheads. I own that one too
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although, probably shouldn't have said it. As a leader, one the qualities you must posses is self-control.

But I do agree, that even the so called "liberal" press and politicians say the same thing behind closed-doors and in bars.

Please let me know when any one of these people would like to take a nice vacation to Haiti or Niger. Oh by the way, we recently had some soldiers that were ambushed, killed and drag through the street tied to trucks in Niger. So good luck.

Just to give you a perspective for the libs. About 800,000 Haitian immigrants are here in US and Canada. That is close to 10% of their population. Just like many other counties that we have accepted large percentage of their population, that these counties become solely reliant on remittance from immigrants for their economy back in their country.

When that happens, these nations become nothing but welfare states with very little productivity, innovation and substance abuse nations (lots of drugs and alcohol addicts) and STDs become wide spread.

Immigration is a good thing, but it must be balances or you risk these counties from where these immigrants come from turn into s----holes.

But the report did come from the Washington Post, which isn't a valid source of news. So I'm taking this with a grain of salt for now.

It is surprising that they only mention that and his so called, why can't we up the lottery ante from counties like Norway or Asian Counties. But all the liberal press omits the "Asian" counties comment, and only leave Norway, so it can be depicted that Trump only wants white people.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dammit! Now I see what all of you libs saw. How could I have been so obtuse?

**** Don Lemon. He can go to hell. The man began telling all republicans that we can go to hell. Come on Don, finish those words buddy.

How much more should WE take? How much more could you take?

Is it time to send out Slovakian "gag gifts"?

Edit: A show of hands please: Who cried after hearing about this? Not out of laughter, but who shed a tear because of reading this story?

Yes, I laughed loudly when I saw folks cry on the screen trying to get this story out there. I even shared the laughter.

Stupidity should be slapped.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-12-2018).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's saying today that he never said that... And I believe him more than them.

It's just something to whine about.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again, Liberals focus on the emotion of one uttered word, not the fact that the question itself was valid...............AND what most Americans are thinking themselves.

The man is a master of the one liner, a virtuoso of instilling outrage and he lives inside his opponents' heads.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unlike Bill & Hillary he hasn't taken millions in illegal payments from the sh^t hole countries for his foundation. (AKA personal cash fund.)

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the Oxford Dictionary: https://en.oxforddictionari.../definition/shithole

Basically, an accurate, descriptive word used properly. Perhaps reading and understanding should be used properly?
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Washington post stated he said it, they are a zero credibility liberal outlet and they were quoting a anonymous source.

Why are conservatives debating if it was proper for the potus to say?
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Obama called Libya a sh!t-show...
http://truthfeednews.com/fl...ma-called-libya-**** -show-and-media-was-silent/

So if Trump is racist for something there is no proof of, Obama is certainly racist.
RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link.

I'll probably use on Facebook to counter today's expected head explosion.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:
Click to show

Num, num, num, truth. I gobble that **** up.

Edit: I watched the Stephen Colbert intro a bit ago. BS lie after BS lie. They even have fake headlines and read them off as truth. The crowd eats that up. His entire routine is bashing our President, and folks take that as truths.

"Dilly dilly indeed."

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-12-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So if Trump is racist for something there is no proof of, Obama is certainly racist.

When President Obama used the words "s*** show", he was referring very specifically to the violence and chaos that erupted across Libya after the overthrow of longtime Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi (Khadafi; Qaddafi). Obama was being critical of the role of the United Kingdom and its Prime Minister, David Cameron, during the course of the events in Libya. Obama was not speaking in a way that was likely to have offended Americans of Libyan or other North African ancestry, or most of the people in Libya at the time.

This reminds me of a whimsical TV spot that ran not too long ago, to promote Jameson Irish Whiskey. Here's how it was presented:

This commercial shows the founder of Jameson Irish Whiskey, John Jameson reading about the new "Iron Horse" steam locomotive in his town's newspaper. As with any new technology, this train had problems, and one day, with a car full of screaming and scared women, the Iron Horse got out of control and the conductor couldn't stop it.

Jameson casually finished his breakfast and then rode after the train (which also happened to be carrying a load of his precious Irish Whiskey) on his horse. He climbs aboard the speeding train from his horse, and throws the engineer onto the horse to save him.

Unfortunately, Jameson didn't know how to stop the train either. As it approached the end of the railroad track, he pulled the pin connecting the other cars to the engine to save them. He then jumps off the engine himself before it flies over a cliff. Luckily for him, the steam engine crashes into an invading Prussian ship, saving Ireland in the process.

When the new, so called, Iron Horse decided to run wild, John Jameson casually finished his breakfast before taking matters into his own hands. After all, he was quite fond of its precious cargo. Calmly, he relieved the engineer - a decision he would instantly regret. Selflessly, he rescued his whiskey, and for good measure, he set the Iron Horse free to roam greener pastures, coincidentally saving all of Ireland from the Prussian Incursion of 1807. Which is the reason why nobody has ever heard of the Prussian Incursion of 1807.
Popisms(.com)
https://www.popisms.com/Tel...sh-Whiskey-2013.aspx

I have just explained why nobody has ever heard of the great insult that President Obama once let slip against the people of Libya.

Because it never happened.

President Trump's remarks during this immigration meetup with members of Congress are considerably more reckless than what Obama said on that occasion about Libya.

REFERENCE
"So About That Special Relationship..."
Krishnadev Calamur for The Atlantic; March 11, 2016
https://www.theatlantic.com...relationship/473364/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-12-2018).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

When President Obama used the words "s*** show", he was referring very specifically to the violence and chaos that erupted across Libya after the overthrow of longtime Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi (Khadafi; Qaddafi). Obama was being critical of the role of the United Kingdom and its Prime Minister, David Cameron, during the course of the events in Libya. Obama was not speaking in a way that was likely to have offended Americans of Libyan or other North African ancestry, or most of the people in Libya at the time.

This reminds me of a whimsical TV spot that ran not too long ago, to promote Jameson Irish Whiskey. Here's how it was presented:
[QUOTE]This commercial shows the founder of Jameson Irish Whiskey, John Jameson reading about the new "Iron Horse" steam locomotive in his town's newspaper. As with any new technology, this train had problems, and one day, with a car full of screaming and scared women, the Iron Horse got out of control and the conductor couldn't stop it.

Jameson casually finished his breakfast and then rode after the train (which also happened to be carrying a load of his precious Irish Whiskey) on his horse. He climbs aboard the speeding train from his horse, and throws the engineer onto the horse to save him.

Unfortunately, Jameson didn't know how to stop the train either. As it approached the end of the railroad track, he pulled the pin connecting the other cars to the engine to save them. He then jumps off the engine himself before it flies over a cliff. Luckily for him, the steam engine crashes into an invading Prussian ship, saving Ireland in the process.

When the new, so called, Iron Horse decided to run wild, John Jameson casually finished his breakfast before taking matters into his own hands. After all, he was quite fond of its precious cargo. Calmly, he relieved the engineer - a decision he would instantly regret. Selflessly, he rescued his whiskey, and for good measure, he set the Iron Horse free to roam greener pastures, coincidentally saving all of Ireland from the Prussian Incursion of 1807. Which is the reason why nobody has ever heard of the Prussian Incursion of 1807.
Popisms(.com)
https://www.popisms.com/Tel...sh-Whiskey-2013.aspx

I have just explained why nobody has ever heard of the great insult that President Obama once let slip against the people of Libya.

Because it never happened.

President Trump's remarks during this immigration meetup with members of Congress are considerably more reckless than what Obama said on that occasion about Libya.

REFERENCE
"So About That Special Relationship..."
Krishnadev Calamur for The Atlantic; March 11, 2016
https://www.theatlantic.com...relationship/473364/

[/QUOTE]

So you are putting your reputation on the line, that the wapo hit piece is factual. That Trump used the word Sh!t hole?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything to diffuse the point of his question, which was (for those with limited comprehension) 'Why do we let people into this country that are not going to help this country?'
The only people that should be allowed in to the USA are people that will
1. Be able to contribute to the country in a positive manner
2. Be able, and want to assimilate in to our society
3. Be able to support themselves financially, and not be a burden on the American taxpayer
4. Be able to learn, or already speak the English language

How hard is this to comprehend?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate LBJ, but in some ways he and Trump are alike.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-12-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19459 posts
Member since Mar 2009
The left will never admit why they want mass immigration from sh(outhouse) countries: Democrat voters!

I worked with a Cuban refugee named Emilio, who, along with his brother built a raft from 55gal drums and a Russian Ural motorcycle motor and came to Florida during Clinton's presidency.

Emilio was a conservative, strongly anti-communist and eventually went into business for himself. He was a Capitalist. We agreed on most things political with one strong exception. Because Clinton gave him asylum as a political refugee, he LOVED Bill Clinton as much as he HATED Fidel Castro. I once gave him a picture of Clinton shaking Castro's hand (photoshopped, of course) and Emilio wouldn't talk to me for days.

I tell this story to show how Democratic immigration policy produces unwavering Democratic voters.

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for that. I just used it against a very self righteous lefty on another blog.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
I find it amusing that the left will on one hand say that we should not be returning the 800K or so temporary immigrants to these countries because they are so bad there. But, then get in a huff about President Trump saying that is why we shouldn't allow more in from those type of places. It really doesn't matter what Trump says, the left will be unhappy with it and make a big deal out of it on their propaganda machine the media.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

Thanks for that. I just used it against a very self righteous lefty on another blog.

Ask him to move to Haiti to show it isn't a sh*thole, unless of course he is racist. Lol
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

The left will never admit why they want mass immigration from sh(outhouse) countries: Democrat voters!

I worked with a Cuban refugee named Emilio, who, along with his brother built a raft from 55gal drums and a Russian Ural motorcycle motor and came to Florida during Clinton's presidency.

Emilio was a conservative, strongly anti-communist and eventually went into business for himself. He was a Capitalist. We agreed on most things political with one strong exception. Because Clinton gave him asylum as a political refugee, he LOVED Bill Clinton as much as he HATED Fidel Castro. I once gave him a picture of Clinton shaking Castro's hand (photoshopped, of course) and Emilio wouldn't talk to me for days.

I tell this story to show how Democratic immigration policy produces unwavering Democratic voters.

That happened under a Republican Congress who passed those immigration reforms.

Just sayin'
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
That happened under a Republican Congress who passed those immigration reforms.

Just sayin'

I tried to explain things to Emilio, but Bill Clinton was his savior.
That was the point of the story.

PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C'mon guys, we heve to be fiscally responsible.

Cant we just shoot the imptergunts ? (with sheety-quality bullets, of course)

Shithole bullets are cheaper than shithole airline tickets to shithole countries.

Yeh, I know, I know--thats a shitty idea for shithole times.....but I kinda figure if I say "shithole" enough I can get to actually watch a lib head explode in person

(Got a meeting at the University over the weekend with a potential new client. You can BET I am gonna have one shithole of a hard time not getting some crappy mileage out of this. )
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg is calling for a total and complete shutdown of spoken and written remarks from the President of the United States, until our country's representatives can figure out what the Hell is going on.

I've been away from the TV and Internet for a couple of hours. Unless there's been some stunning and contradictory news reported in the last of couple of hours, I think it's as certain as Death and Taxes that the President made exactly the remarks that were attributed to him by the Democratic Senator from Illinois, Dick Durbin. The S***hole Countries remarks.

I haven't said anything in the course of this discussion about immigration policies, or anything about what was behind the President's remarks, or what (if any) purpose the President had in mind when he made the remarks.

I have only remarked the remarks.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg is calling for a total and complete shutdown of spoken and written remarks from the President of the United States, until our country's representatives can figure out what the Hell is going on.

I've been away from the TV and Internet for a couple of hours. Unless there's been some stunning and contradictory news reported in the last of couple of hours, I think it's as certain as Death and Taxes that the President made exactly the remarks that were attributed to him by the Democratic Senator from Illinois, Dick Durbin. The S***hole Countries remarks.

I haven't said anything in the course of this discussion about immigration policies, or anything about what was behind the President's remarks, or what (if any) purpose the President had in mind when he made the remarks.

I have only remarked the remarks.

Another liberal who thinks he should be able to silence the President. Charming.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-12-2018).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But..but...but...isn't he also protected by the First Amendment?

So Mr R. Inselberg is calling for the unconstitutional denial of the First Amendment guarantee to Freedom of Speech of an American citizen.

How Liberal, and Progressive of you.

Who's next, buddy?

How would YOU feel, if it we're decided it was YOU?

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-12-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Comic Sans. Fitting.

Listen, you can call for whatever you like, but your delusional approach to reality is never going to happen. Never.

As I watched Colbert this morning, I thought of you Ronald. The zing of it all. Pure acting. Tomfoolery even.

Yeah, good luck with that.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Others did NOT hear Trump use the word sh*thole. Not that the statement doesn't accurately represent the 3rd world.
http://www.businessinsider....ithole-remark-2018-1
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, that's right, WAPO issued this under the "confidential informant" clause.

I heard that President Trump eats the hearts of new born babies. Spread the word.

This story is why I will not believe in the leftist party ever again. You are eating each other.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Others did NOT hear Trump use the word sh*thole. Not that the statement doesn't accurately represent the 3rd world.
http://www.businessinsider....ithole-remark-2018-1

Senator Cotton and Senator Purdue have said that they do not recollect (remember) the President having made the S**hole Countries remarks that were attributed to the President by Senator (D) Dick Durbin.

They are not saying that the President did not make those remarks. Only that they do not remember the President as having made the remarks. Too funny. That's essentially admitting that the President made the remarks.

Senator Lindsay Graham, who was also present, has essentially confirmed that the President made the remarks by telling reporters that he pushed back against the remarks during or immediately after the meeting. I think that Graham said that "he gave the President a piece of his (Graham's) mind." Or something like that. Lindsay Graham is part of the report here in Business Insider, as referenced by dennis_6.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010
Oh, I was joking. That paragraph. That is why I selected the Comic Sans MS font style.

Maybe you didn't "get" it. I was paraphrasing Donald Trump's own words when he came out with his call for a Muslim Ban. During his Presidential Campaign. It's a video clip of Donald Trump that has been presented countless times on countless media channels and web pages.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Senator Cotton and Senator Purdue have said that they do not recollect (remember) the President having made the S**hole Countries remarks that were attributed to the President by Senator (D) Dick Durbin.

They are not saying that the President did not make those remarks. Only that they do not remember the President as having made the remarks. Too funny. That's essentially admitting that the President made the remarks.

Senator Lindsay Graham, who was also present, has essentially confirmed that the President made the remarks by telling reporters that he pushed back against the remarks during or immediately after the meeting. I think that Graham said that "he gave the President a piece of his (Graham's) mind." Or something like that. Lindsay Graham is part of the report here in Business Insider, as referenced by dennis_6.

Not enough to silence the potus, you have to tell us how to think.
Don't recall is not a euphemism for yes he used those words.
Lindsey Grahams basically accurate, is not saying he said sh*thole or he would have just said accurate.
Trump said he didn't use that language.

Narcissist like to twist words, right Rinselberg?
PFF
System Bot
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To me, them saying they don't remember him saying that is their way of saying that he did not say that, but we don't want to say that he did not say that, so we just say we don't remember him saying that, but maybe he did.

It is all about perspective
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-12-2018 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Ronald, you are good with guilty until proven innocent? Now that we know your guidelines...

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lindsey Graham called Mexico, other countries ‘hellholes’ in 2013 immigration debate
https://www.washingtontimes...tries-hellholes-201/
engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is strange to me how saying you don't want people from sh**hole countries makes you a racist as there are plenty of sh**hole countries of every race and we should not take anyone from any country that can't support them self when they come to the U.S.A as we don't need welfare recipients we need people with skills as I think that is what he was saying but the media had to turn it into something racist as I know all reporters have ESP. So they know exactly what he is saying . It also makes me laugh as most of the media and Hollywood would never hang out with any of us as we are just too far beneath them as they are superior to us they think and they are not any smarter or better than any of us. So they need to go do some soul searching on what they say about everyone that doesn't agree with them.

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 01-12-2018).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can see that periods and commas are in very short supply this winter.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I can see that periods and commas are in very short supply this winter.

I believe it is just a regional shortage. I am given to understand that someone around Boston was using twice his standard allotment of periods.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2018 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I believe it is just a regional shortage. I am given to understand that someone around Boston was using twice his standard allotment of periods.

HUH ?

HE has a periods allotment ??????

Izzat one the attack helicopter or the snowoman ?

Never mind, I dont wanna know.

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So THAT's where they went!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock