Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Donnie, get some original material ! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Donnie, get some original material ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 01-11-2018 11:32 PM
Replies: 49 (863 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 01-16-2018 04:39 PM
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Obama called Libya a sh!t-show...
http://truthfeednews.com/fl...ma-called-libya-**** -show-and-media-was-silent/

So if Trump is racist for something there is no proof of, Obama is certainly racist.

Minorities can't be racist.
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2018 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took a look. All shitholes by any moral standard. Most worse than the "hellhole" of Mexico. Or the countless other negative acceptations thrown out previously by left leaning government officials.

EH, who hasn't banged a pron star or more?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-13-2018 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
#shithole
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2018 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The true irony is that for a while now, the leftists have been telling us that America is a $^&*&^%$# country, run by a psychotic megalomaniac, fascist dictator, filled with white supremacists, where a working man cannot earn enough from his labor to rise above abject squaller.

I'm just not feeling it. It is 78o with a light beeze under an absolutely clear azure sky. I think this 63 year old retired truck driver will sit out by his pool and enjoy a fine Arizona brewed peanut butter stout and ponder his privilege.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-13-2018).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
..................It is 78o with a light beeze under an absolutely clear azure sky. I think this 63 year old retired truck driver will sit out by his pool and enjoy a fine Arizona brewed peanut butter stout and ponder his privilege.

Are you LOOKING to get shot?

Or if not shot, how about a few weather refugees?

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:
Thanks for that. I just used it against a very self righteous lefty on another blog.

Originally posted by ls3mach:
Minorities can't be racist.

Back on Page One:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/122012.html#p11

Did anyone ever see where Obama had a habit of making remarks that would be music to the ears of what is now known as the Alt Right?

Does anyone not see that Trump, in direct contrast to Obama, has gone to this place with his remarks on a number of occasions over the years?

When Obama used the vulgar construct of "S*** Show", he was referring very specifically to the situation in Libya after the overthrow of the longtime Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi. It was a context where Obama was being critical of the role of the United Kingdom and its then Prime Minister David Cameron.

Obama was explaining that the Cameron government had been very eager to lead the charge in using Western or NATO alliance military air power to help the rebels complete the overthrow of Qaddafi. But Obama was saying that the Cameron government should have been doing more to help stabilize the situation in Libya as a Second Act. He was saying in effect, that the "Brits" had kind of ducked their longer term responsibilities in this situation.

Obama's S*** Show comment was directed as much towards the Cameron-led United Kingdom, as it was towards Libya.

In contrast, President Trump's latest verbal fiasco in his S***hole characterization of African countries--there are 52 such countries--is more fundamental in its reference, and more visceral.

Putting it all together and turning it into a football metaphor, Obama was close to being Out of Bounds, but he clearly kept both feet Inbounds. Trump has at least one foot that is barely--if at all--touching the Sideline marker. Can you see any White Chalk that was puffed up into the air as it would have been dislodged by Trump's left foot as he came down? I can't. It's a very contentious ruling. The Red Challenge Flag has been thrown. The play is under Official Review.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-14-2018).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rinselberg, you are repeating yourself.....again. Is that because you think we are not listening to you? You might be right about that.

I will repeat myself here:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/122015.html#p9

I don't give a rodent's rump what words he used. I know he was speaking English and everyone understood his message. It's about time that everyone faces the fact that the immigration problem is dragging this country down through the exact location alluded to in the President's statement.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/122015.html#p11

LBJ, the darling of the left said much worse things and Winston Churchill used more colorful language. We have all heard it and most of us have said it.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/119214.html#p37

America better wake up and start thinking for themselves. I know exactly why Trump uses the language he uses. It gets people's attention.

And I don't know why, but this must be Carmen Miranda week, so:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
...snip...

via Imgflip Meme Generator

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-14-2018).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Threedog, how about we help people like this, before we let others jump our border?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rinselberg, you are repeating yourself.....again. Is that because you think we are not listening to you? You might be right about that.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock