Started on: 01-10-2018 01:54 PM
Replies: 2 (125 views)
Last post by: ls3mach on 01-11-2018 09:59 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2018 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://m.cobblecord.com

I'm on my phone so that's the mobile site. Gonna try it out when I get home.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been using Kodi for over 3 years (XBMC for at least 10 years too) and haven't paid a cent for any online streaming services. I have tried virtually all of them.
Hulu: Paying and still getting commercials I am out.
Amazon. Streams well. Original content. Not enough for me to keep, but it comes with Prime. I've since stopped doing that too and just use my buddies account if I need it in 2 days as he likes it for the music.
Netflix. Great service. Large content. Original content. Kid gets it from her dad's account. I personally will tolerate a bit of inconvenience still at this point, but this one is the best.
DTVNow. Still paying for commercials, so I am out. Probably going to start using MIL account as she has it and doesn't use it. We only care about Food Network. By we I mean the girl.
Sling. Spotty when I used it. I hear it streams better. Probably won't be trying it again.
USTVNow. Not bad. Still has commercials so I am out.
Then you have the single add-on ones. I like HBOGo, but I am not paying for it. Same with the others.

I haven't used the site Mike posted, but I am going to keep on with Kodi and various add-on packs. For Fire Stick users you can now do it standalone from the stick with no PC with minimal effort or learning.
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I checked it out. It's a no go for me when you can't see the lineup without creating an account. Do they offer food network?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock