Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Ancient earths temperatures, what do you think of this?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ancient earths temperatures, what do you think of this? by 2.5
Started on: 01-10-2018 12:06 PM
Replies: 8 (569 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 01-15-2018 10:16 AM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2018 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://web.stanford.edu/~m...nnellyr/summary.html
"Climate, Culture, and Catastrophe in the Ancient World
This page presents a summary narrative of and links to geological and paleoclimatalogical data bearing on the remarkable events of 3000 BCE "

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But Al Gore said global warming was my fault.
I think the sun is not completely stable.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

But Al Gore, Jr said global warming was my fault.
I think the son of Al Gore, Sr. is not completely stable.

Fixed that for ya.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 01-11-2018).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have something--later.

I put something up, but then, when I reviewed the material at 2.5's Internet page link a second time, I realized I was doing the Apples VS Oranges thing.

This is my Walk Back. Kind of like Donald Trump's day, when he came out with a Tweet about some legislation that was being voted on today, about the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), and then had to walk it back almost immediately with another Tweet to unsay what he had just said. A "reverse" Tweet. Maybe he has a customized Twitter interface where he can just select "R" to reverse his previous Twitter message. An automatic, instead of a manual.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-11-2018).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2018 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
apples had just begun to develop 50 million years ago, but were still nothing like what we know today..

These 2 apples didn't show up until millions of years later..
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2018 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you know cave women didnt have even bigger breasts ? I dont know of any fleshed out bodies being ever found...
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

apples had just begun to develop 50 million years ago, but were still nothing like what we know today..

These 2 apples didn't show up until millions of years later..

Ah man... those apples are organic too.

Damn, I could look at that for hours.

So this morning at church (and I feel really bad about it). I'm Catholic, so we get a lot of Hispanic girls in South Florida that go there. South America is... well... different than the rest of the world. The women come to Catholic church during the summer in a two-piece bikini with usually a shawl (or whatever it's called) wrapped around them... so they can be off to the beach right after the sacrament.

Here in San Antonio, it's been far more modest... not to mention that it's been really damned cold.

Anyway... so I'm at church myself. Wife is Jewish so she doesn't go, and the daughter threw up at 1:00 AM all over the new carpet I just installed upstairs in the hallway (awesome). So I'm there myself, and this girl sits in front of me. Nice figure, but I try not to pay attention because, I'm in church...

She leans over to pull down the kneeling bar in the pew, and I see the full "T". There's a good 4"s from the top of the T to the top of her pants. And I think to myself... holy crap, it's Winter time, in San Antonio, and this lady is displaying her thong for all to see.

So serious question... am I sinning for checking out the top of an ass-crack on an attractive girl while I'm at church?

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Ah man... those apples are organic too.
Damn, I could look at that for hours.

So serious question... am I sinning for checking out the top of an ass-crack on an attractive girl while I'm at church?

You would be sinning if you didn' t, .
BTW, those are not apples. I know mellons when I see them.
Say three "hail Mary's" and try not to envision her in a thong.

I am not Catholic. Non denominational, interdenominational, slighty Baptist.

I really have a problem with the different flavors of "religion".
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

You would be sinning if you didn' t, .
BTW, those are not apples. I know mellons when I see them.
Say three "hail Mary's" and try not to envision her in a thong.

I am not Catholic. Non denominational, interdenominational, slighty Baptist.

I really have a problem with the different flavors of "religion".

Yes... yes they are!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock