Started on: 01-08-2018 06:33 PM
Replies: 47 (1223 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 01-16-2018 11:59 AM
DanDamage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caught the mother buster , Gave him a chance , spoke to his dad and warned him next time won't be so nice. He is a 20 year old idiot, my sisters ex boyfriend. Cameras have been installed on the house next time he's getting a felony
IP: Logged
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. I am glad you worked it outpeacefully.
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you consider rag dolling his tall ass to the floor peacefully then yes. Hopefully thats the end of this
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

Caught the mother buster , Gave him a chance , spoke to his dad and warned him next time won't be so nice. He is a 20 year old idiot, my sisters ex boyfriend. Cameras have been installed on the house next time he's getting a felony

If this is true and I don't believe it is... You're an idiot.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 01-15-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanDamage:

If you consider rag dolling his tall ass to the floor peacefully then yes. Hopefully thats the end of this

This could easily be the first thing that I do to another if caught stealing. We need more cow bell!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haven't seen Christopher Walken in a long time now.........
DanDamage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanDamageSend a Private Message to DanDamageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey it was non violent all i did was football tackle him to the ground i did not strike him and i told him if i catch him again he will not get off so easy . Anyways thanks for everyones concern the matter should be done he looked like he was gonna cry when i pinned him.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2018 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya theyre brave until theyre caught. One I caught trying to break into my GT40 kit pissed his pants when I ran out and stuck a 12 gauge in his back and kept him till police came.

I saw a video on youtube yesterday where this group of teens drove past a stopped police car and one yelled out 'f... the police'. The cop pulled them over and he 'interrogated' the kid standing with all his buddies beside the vehicle. He said sir every other word and looked like he was going to cry too.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock