Started on: 01-07-2018 11:06 AM
Replies: 11 (241 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 01-08-2018 12:49 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2018 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I wish to thank you now.

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want that laser guided paint brush!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I can FINALLY do something with that whale that's been sitting beside the shop for the last 8 months! Course...I'll have to wait for it to thaw out now....

AND.....I'm counting all the money I'll save not having to put gas and oil in my chain saw anymore! Soooo ordering that manual chain saw!

PLUS the screwdriver set....the 4 that I actually use were starting to get lonely in that box all by themselves....now they'll have lots of company...and I'll get to use the headlamp while fishing through to find the one I need!

Thanks MJ...you saved the day!
HAGO!
RayOtton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, yes, the Moron Lamp.

Gonna needs that this week 'cuz my daughter's SUV needs new brakes and rotors all around and Firestone wanted $1200 to do the job.

Moron Dad found the parts online for $115 but Moron Dad has to install them.

Right after clearing 2 feet of snow off the driveway.

Moron, yeah, that's the ticket.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just going to put this here.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

http://hooniverse.com/2012/...azard-fraught-tools/
You can thank me later.

Hahah... that is really funny. But I do have to defend them. I’ve bought a bunch of tools from Harbor Freight, and while they aren’t the highest quality in the world... they are such extreme value for the price. I bought a $225 sliding 10” tile saw that I’ve basically done two homes with now. A 90 degree plastic elbow for the pump broke, but fixed that for $10 bucks. Otherwise, the equivalent Dewalt or Makita tile saw would have been close to $1,000 bucks.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2018 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

I want that laser guided paint brush!

I'm still trying to find laser-guided paint grenades.

Pull the pin, toss it in a room, and the job is done.

No fuss, no mess.....well, OK. A little mess.

theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Free tool coupons are always available at HF stores near me.
Many get the free whatever then sell at local flea market. You hardly go and not see HF free DVM. Many times you find several.

Free LED flash lights are ok but cheap batteries often leak so can't replace w/o cleaning so most are thrown away.
But Even high $ lights using 3 AAA often leaks and get thrown too. Coleman and others have same problem.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The free coupons are 1 per customer.
I remember the old guy with his grand kids, "I'll take my free screwdriver, he will take his free screwdriver, he will take his free flashlight and he will take his free tray."
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

The free coupons are 1 per customer.
I remember the old guy with his grand kids, "I'll take my free screwdriver, he will take his free screwdriver, he will take his free flashlight and he will take his free tray."

You have to buy something to get the free item.
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2018 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

You have to buy something to get the free item.

If I buy a vowel can I have my free Vanna ?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock