Started on: 01-06-2018 08:29 PM
Replies: 7 (194 views)
Last post by: jmbishop on 01-08-2018 09:09 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the first one that didn't quite clear my fence and got hung up at the groin area, tho the others just got their front legs entwined between the top 2 wires.
This one wasn't there 1 1/2 months ago. when I went down that stretch of fence.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-06-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2018 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool picture. I like science. Makes me think of the reason behind the condition it is found in. CSI stuff.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The thread tittle reminded me of this little bit of cinematic culture.

It was hilarious at the time.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect it suffered significantly. Didn't die instantly We have a pack of coyotes roaming nightly and this was too far from the house for the dogs to keep them away. Buzzards would have been on it soon afterwards too.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

I suspect it suffered significantly. Didn't die instantly We have a pack of coyotes roaming nightly and this was too far from the house for the dogs to keep them away. Buzzards would have been on it soon afterwards too.

Nature has a way for all things to survive. It's tough being the prey but, that's why they breed and multiply the way they do. Hard on fences to.

Rams
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Not the first one that didn't quite clear my fence and got hung up at the groin area, tho the others just got their front legs entwined between the top 2 wires.
This one wasn't there 1 1/2 months ago. when I went down that stretch of fence.

Looks like he's missing his front legs, I assume he got picked apart by other predators? Like coyotes and stuff?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, there's parts of the shoulder joints and lower jawbones scattered about. Squirrels have been gnawing on the ends of the rib bones too. Coyotes, squirrels, buzzards and even feral hogs gotta eat same as the worms.
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised there's as much as there is. We had a donkey die on the propery, a day later we were tripping on parts spread out by the cyotes and dogs. It was completely gone in a few days.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock