Started on: 01-05-2018 11:44 PM
Replies: 11 (260 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 01-08-2018 10:01 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2018 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW.....not 3 hours ago I threw one of the lib users out of my life--or at least my home. Flat-out told her about some behaviors that weren't acceptable or tolerable, and I've gone to great lengths to be civil and try to get along, but nothing I can do can seem to resolve the issues so you are NOT welcome here anymore. I'll still have a coffee with you at timmies or something, but you cant come in here anymore.

Now, I come across this (Its from a remote viewing session)

Well, at least some of us are on the same wavelength when it comes to these people.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not sure why you'd let one in in the first place.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have at least one normal friend? or at least a friend that agrees with you occasionally? or at least a friend?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2018 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are normal people ? I mean besides me ?

WOW, who knew.
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with his assessment, I do not agree with his solution. Yes, cut toxic people out of your life, but this final solution of genocide that he is preaching. That angers me.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Do you have at least one normal friend? or at least a friend that agrees with you occasionally? or at least a friend?

He like me is a pilot. If the airlines want us to have friends, they'd be part of the aircraft. lol (joke intent only)
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2018 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by htexans1:

He like me is a pilot. If the airlines want us to have friends, they'd be part of the aircraft. lol (joke intent only)

Well...a lot of them ARE equipped with cabin attendants. And FBO's come with front-desk girls as standard equipment.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2018 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you introduce a turd into your living room, it is going to stink.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turds, I can live with. I've cleaned up plenty of types of crap in my life.

Its when they push a chair into a walkway so nobody can get by, wont move and wont stop doing it or pick another seat. Or when they guzzle a 5-pound can of coffee a month but wont contribute even a pound in return, or insist on talking at the top of their voice like the place was a bar and not a small living room, or when they show up unannounced, push their way in, camp out for hours and ya damn near have to get violent or call the cops to get rid of them because you are trying to get some work done early to buy an extra day off.

We all have neighbors from hell. Its what makes rural living so great. There ARE NO neighbors.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2018 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, the final solution is to create an echo chamber? How novel.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2018 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats actually how I got my couch, Spark. The guy at 611 got so fed up with some of the "social" crap around here that he cleaned out his apartment, leaving himself one chair, one side table, a TV, a radio, and a bed. NOT much else.

Ya wanna go visit him, you either stand or sit on the floor. Bring your own coffee mug too, because he only left himself one of those too.

Kind of a drastic measure, but VERY effective.

Ya gotta remember this a mix-residency building, so about 30% are on some sort of pension or disability and have nothing to do all day or night but drift around and socialize. Which is another thing that kind of burns me. I have a disability too, and it precludes me from doing certain things or being in certain situations. It DOES NOT preclude everything. Get off yer azz, sharpen some skills or get some re-training, and find a new line of work. DONT sit there making a pain-in-the-azz of yourself all day.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-06-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only my shop/house has any neighbors...everything is a business. I have no problem with any of them...except the guy who opened a Mustang builder/tuner shop next door. Hes made it for I guess 5-6 years and when he does work, he does good jobs in most cases. His hours were Mon-Fri 11am(so he could sleep late) till 5 pm...if he wanted to work at all that day. Thats fine if you can survive. MY problem was he was into ATVs, which he spent a lot of days and nites (up thru midnite) racing back and forth whenever thru my back yard and others parking lots. No mufflers or speed limits. Even calls by me and others to police were no good...he simply told them he only drove on his own property and they werent willing to devote officers to stake it out to catch him. Well good news last month...he went out of business and moved on. Finally some piece and quiet and not tearing up my parking lot and driveway any more. Its full of potholes now and I am not fixing them. I just drive around them myself. If anyone buys the property...they can fix it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock